- Maximum Free Bet £25
- Restrictions Singles Only
Froch v Groves Knockout Refund
Carl Froch v George Groves, the rematch is one of the most eagerly anticipated fights in recent history and Betvictor has a free bet offer for the big fight.
Froch v Groves II – Wembley Stadium 31 May 2014
If either Carl Froch or George Groves is knocked out in Saturday’s big fight, Betvictor will refund all losing bets as a free bet.
The offer applies to single bets placed befor the event starts and refunds will be credited as a free bet up to a mximum amount of £25. For the avoidance of doubt, Technical Knockouts are not included in this promotion.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Free Bet is in the form of Promo Cash and will be applied within 24 hours of the fight ending. Promo cash will expire in 30 days.
2. The maximum total Free Bet is £/€25 (or currency equivalent) per person or household.
3. The qualifying fight is Carl Froch v George Groves on Saturday 31st May 2014.
4. Offer applies to Pre-Event bets only; bets placed on the ‘Live’ section of the website do not qualify.
5. Technical Knock outs do not count.
6. A knockout is defined as one of the fighters being knocked to canvas and unable to rise to his feet within the referees 10 count.
7. Single bets only, multiple bets do not qualify.
8. Real money bets only, promo cash bets do not qualify.
9. Void bets excluded.
10. Telephone, internet and mobile bets only.
11. InstaBet bets will not qualify for the offer.
12. Offer open to new and existing customers in the following territories only: UK, Ireland, Gibraltar, Israel, Netherlands and Australia.
13. BetVictor reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any point and without notification.
14. BetVictor’s decision in all matters relating to this offer is final and binding.