Accumulator Bonus Guide and Promotions
An accumulator is a bet that is placed on multiple selections. Once you’ve experienced the thrill of winning on an acca, there’s the accumulator bonus to think of.
Best Accumulator Bonus
What is an Accumulator Bonus?
An accumulator bonus is a type of promotion that offers enhanced terms if you win. Basically, if your betting accumulator comes in, you will get a percentage enhancement of your winnings. You’re guaranteed more excitement when it comes to an acca bonus, as well as higher rewards. If you regularly place a betting accumulator, the accumulator bonus offers are the type of promotions you should be looking for.
- An accumulator bet bonus gives you an extra bonus on top of your winnings
- An accumulator bonus is available when you place two or more bets and win all
- The bonus on betting accumulators is, usually, proportionate to the number of bets you place
- An accumulator bonus is, typically, available for pre-match betting, and they vary at betting sites
The Best UK Accumulator Bonuses
There are plenty of bookies that have accumulator bonus offers available, due to their popularity. These are our pick of the best:
- Bet365 has a Euro Soccer Bonus that applies on a betting accumulator of three or more selections, on top domestic leagues in Europe. You have the chance to earn an acca bonus of up to 100%.
- 10Bet offers up to £200 bonus, plus up to £10 monthly free bet, for a year as one of the best football accumulator bonuses.
- NetBet is another top site that has accumulator bonus promotions, with this one offering 50% more winnings on a number of sports bets.
- Coral offers 10% extra winnings with their best accumulator bonus, of 4+ football betting accumulators.
- Betfair has a massive acca bonus on the Champions League. The odds for Real Madrid, Man City, Liverpool and Dortmund to win have been enhanced to 70/1.
How to Place an Accumulator Bonus
An accumulator bonus, for example, football accumulator bonuses, are available on acca bets. It’s easy to place a betting accumulator, with many bookies offering welcome promotions for doing so. The process is simple:
- Choose your bookies that you’d like to place an accumulator bet with.
- Make your selections of teams. For example, choose the full time result on four to five teams in the Premier League.
- Check what odds the selection must be greater than to qualify for the best accumulator bonus.
- Place your stake, check your returns and wait for the acca to come in.
General Terms & Conditions on Accumulator Bonuses
When looking for an accumulator bet bonus, make sure you read the terms and conditions.
Many bookies offer impressive football accumulator bonuses, but not so much on other sports, so that’s worth checking out. In some cases, there is also a minimum limit on the matched you can place your acca bet. This is, typically, three but you can get 4+ and 5+ fold bets.
Many bookmakers have minimum winning odds, so you can’t bet on seriously low odds. There is often a restriction on maximum payout. Likewise, you should check the form of the acca bonus, as many bookies may provide the accumulator bonus promotions as free bets.
How to Win Football Accumulators
There are plenty of principles for how to win a football accumulator bonus, and we’re sharing a few points.
- Larger selections for a betting accumulator can carry more risk. While the rewards are higher, it doesn’t mean you should back all of the Premier League games that week.
- Most of the major betting sites provide players with tips, news, predictions and highlights of specific football leagues, so read up on the stats before placing your bets.
- Don’t just bet on the win, but go for the odd draw result to avoid your bets going stale. Both teams to score accumulators or correct score accumulators also provide greater odds for your betting accumulator.
- Always use an acca bonus when you get chance.