Paddy Power Free BetGet £20 risk free bets with Paddy Power. To claim your free bets sign up via Freebets.com and stake a minimum of £20 and get a Money back in cash if it loses Get £20 Paddy Risk Free Bet Now >>
- Deposit Required? YES
- Minimum stake £20
- £20 Expiry
Paddy Power – Get £20 Risk Free Bet
Bet £20 when joining Paddy Power and you will claim £20 risk free bets when you join as a welcome reward. Click on one of the links to Paddy Power in this article to register a new account, then simply deposit and bet £20 on any selection in the sportsbook and get a money back in cash if it loses.
Paddy Power will give you £20 risk free bets if your first stake is £20 or more. Your account will be credited with these free bets which can be used to back any selection.
These free bets are valid for 20 days after you claim then, and will expire if unused after that period.
The offer is available to first time customers, the Paddy Power free bet offer is not available for deposits made by Neteller and Skrill (Moneybookers).
New customers can also choose from a wide selection of enhanced odds offers. These offers give new customers amazing price boosts on upcoming sporting events.
How To Claim £20 Risk Free Bets On Paddy Power:
> Click CLAIM YOUR £20 NOW! to go to Paddy Power
> Click REGISTER NOW and enter your details
> Deposit and bet £20 on a selection, a promotion code is not needed.
> Receive £20 free bets which will appear in your account instantly.
Paddy Power Free Bet Terms and Conditions
Open a new Paddy Power account, deposit £20 or more bet and receive £20 risk free bets!
The Paddy Power Free Bet of £20 free bet is valid for bets placed on the Sportsbook only. Free Bet is valid for 20 days. Bets made using a Free Bet or bets made to trigger a Free Bet are not eligible for Cash Out.
Free bet offer is open to residents of Ireland and the UK plus a select number of other countries.
Paddy Power Offers & Promotions
Money Back Specials – Paddy Power is renowned for its fun marketing initiatives Grand National free bets, Cheltenham betting offers and ‘Money Back Special’, where on a selection of big events and daily markets, Paddy Power will refund your losing bet stake if your First Goalscorer bet scores 2nd, or if your horse is 2nd to the SP favourite.
Free Bet Offers – You can claim Paddy Power free bets on all types of sports, from Tennis to GAA, Boxing to Golf. Check Paddy Power promotions page for their daily and weekly updates on free bet offers and concessions.
VIPP Loyalty Club Offer – Place 5 bets of £10 or more and get a FREE £10 bet for the following week. Login with your new or existing Paddy Power account and opt in to the promotion!
Horse Racing Extra Place Specials – Horse Racing is of course a huge deal for Paddy Power betting and they offer regular Extra each-way place concessions to ensure maximum value on your horse racing bets!
Paddy’s Hotshot Jackpot – Get a Chance to win £500,000 if you predict 6 goalscorers
Greyhounds Money Back if 2nd to SP Fav – Check out Paddy Power promotions on Greyhound markets with Money Back concessions on selected meetings.
Best Odds Guaranteed – Paddy Power offer best odds guaranteed on all UK & Irish racing, meaning you get paid at the bigger price if the SP is bigger than the early price you take!
Paddy Powers 2 Up – You Win on Premier League – Get a full payout if your team is winning by 2 goals.
Paddy Power is Ireland’s biggest bookmaker with a chain of retail betting shops in the Republic of Ireland and the UK, plus telephone, mobile and internet betting operations worldwide. Bet on thousands of markets on every major sport and loads of lesser known sports too. In addition to its expansive sportsbook and Financials betting, Paddy Power offers Casino, Live Casino, Poker, Bingo and Games, all with free bet offers the first time you play.
Paddy Power Odds & Markets
Paddy Power betting offers quick and easy access to thousands of betting markets including live in-play odds. They are also good at novelty and special bets on everything from reality TV, politics to the colour of the Queen’s hat at Royal Ascot!
They cover all the major sports with football available from leagues all around the world, to minor sports such as Darts, Cycling, Badminton and everything in between.
Being the leading Irish bookmaker you can also place bets on Irish sports such as GAA football and Hurling. And if you can’t find your bet just ask!
Website & Navigation
The main Paddy Power website has all your betting needs covered in one place, with the “Quick Links” column providing fast access to all the latest and biggest sports betting markets and live betting events from around the world.
- Innovation is a big part of Paddy Power’s strengths and both their mobile site, along with iTunes and Android apps are superbly designed for ease of use on mobile and tablet devices.
- On PC or mobile, the Paddy Power betting platform uses the latest software and technology to bring you a fast and reliable interface to their live betting odds.
- Navigation couldn’t be simpler, whether you use Paddy Power at home or on the move via your mobile, the betting menus and of course full access to your account, payment processing and betting history.
- Slick design, fast and responsive navigation means quick access to 1000s of markets and betting options in just a few clicks!
Paddy Power Features
- In-Play – Live betting odds, a variety of markets and in-play prices for all your favourite sportsbook events, including football, horse racing, golf, tennis, boxing, virtual racing and much more.
- Cash Out – Use the Paddy Power cash out service to stay in control of your Live bets and Cash Out before the end of a game or multiple bet to lock in your profits!
- Live Sports Streaming – Paddy Power now offer Racing Post Greyhound TV for free on your mobile, to back up Live Streaming for football and other big sporting events like Tennis & Golf majors, so you can bet and watch all in one place!
- Customise your Bet Slip multiples – Put your selections into the Paddy Power bet slip and it will automatically display your multiple, exotic and pool betting options along with the single and each way bets. Great to try out using your Paddy Power free bet!
- Paddy Power Cash Card Plus – Get Paddy Power Cash out of ATMs and gain instant access to your winnings. Safely and securely buy everyday items, top up and bet all from the Paddy Power Cash Card PPlus!
Paddy Power Mobile Betting & App
The rise of mobile betting has been huge in recent years and Paddy Power has been at the forefront of that upward curve in placing bets from the comfort of our phones.
Paddy Power free bet for new customers and the registration process on a mobile phone via the Paddy Power app is quick and easy to complete.
From there, navigation around the app is truly impressive, with an amazing array of betting markets and sports covering all on one, clean and fast interface which anyone will be able to use with a minimum of fuss.
On Paddy Power mobile, you can access your access super-fast using the 4-digit PIN feature and from there, you can view your betting history, deposit and withdraw funds, enjoy Live Streaming, Cash Out and bet on pretty much any sport or event you like, all from the comfort of your mobile phone or tablet device.
Paddy Power for mobile aims to provide everything the PC website does from markets to offers, all in a safe, secure and fast platform and they deliver this in spades, with a vibrant and fun app perfect for everyday betting.
How To Download the Paddy Power App
- Visit the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android)
- Search Paddy Power and download the app
- Open up the app, and either log in or register at the top right hand corner of the app.
- Pan across the sports along the top, or scroll down for the latest fixtures.
- Get betting!
FORM AND STATS
Paddy Power also provides horse racing form and analysis for all UK races in conjunction with the Sporting Life.
Paddy Power provides a very good live chat facility and the Help Centre contains a useful FAQ. Very fast email and telephone support is also available.
Paddy Power accepts payment in pounds and Euros and the following deposit options are available: Visa, MasterCard, Visa Electron, Solo, Switch, Delta, Laser, Bank Wire, Check, Bill Pay.
MORE ABOUT PADDY POWER
Paddy Power is Ireland’s biggest bookmaker and operates betting shops both in the Republic Of Ireland and in the UK in addition to telephone and internet betting.
Paddy Power’s chain of betting shops runs at around 320, with 210 of them situated across Ireland. In 2009 Paddy Power expanded its operation into the Australian betting market when acquiring a majority stake in the Australian telephone and internet bookmaker, Sportsbet.
Paddy Power runs its business from the head office in Dublin but the telephone and internet operations are licensed in the Isle of Man. Paddy Power PLC is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Over the years, Paddy Power has become renowned for its marketing and special betting offers and competitive concessions.
Paddy Power was began in 1988 with the merger of three Irish retail bookmakers and the retail betting business grew largely by acquisition of betting shops during the nineties.
Paddy Power launched its telephone betting service in 1996 and in the following June paddypower.com interactive betting service went live in Ireland before expanding into the UK in 2001.
From 2002 onwards Paddy Power became active in London with the opening of a series of brand new betting shops and, more recently, has extended the UK retail chain into Scotland and other areas of the UK.
Paddy Power takes an individual and distinctive approach to betting and gaming and their stated mission is to make “risk based entertainment” more accessible and fun.
Paddy Power is accomplishing its mission with cutting edge and humorous advertising.
We all love Paddy Power and their mad ads, but you may also have a few questions about the Irish bookmaker…
What is acca insurance?
Paddy Power offer an Acca 5+ Fold Insurance in which if one game in your accumulator fails, you’ll receive your stake back as a free bet.
How Do I Know if I Have a Free Bet?
To check you’re eligible for a free bet simply log in to your account and your free bet balance will be displayed next to the My Account button.
What Payment Methods Can I Use to Make a Bet?
There a variety of ways you can deposit stake money including debit/credit card, bank transfer, Neteller, PayPal, PaySafeCard, Skrill, Moneybookers, Cash Card, Cash Card Plus.
Do I Need To Make a Bet to Receive My Free Bet?
Yes, to make the most of sign up offers you must make a deposit to unlock them. Generally that will be clear such as the bet10get30 offer where you must bet £10 in order to trigger the £30 free bet.
Paddy Power – Our Rating – 5* Stars!
Paddy Power has a tall reputation, built through years of excellence both in terms of customer service and value.
The risk £20 Paddy Power free bets offer is a bang tidy way to get £20 bets from your first £20 deposit as a money back in cash if it losesand from there, using either the main Paddy Power website or the iTunes or Android app is breeze.
The PC website is a little busy clustered and top heavy in terms of advertising, but apart from that it provides everything you need in terms of odds and markets.
The Paddy Power mobile app is an altogether more enjoyable experience with a seriously fast and responsive navigation system which makes everything from finding the price you want, to managing your account, a complete doddle and for that reason, it is very hard to give Paddy Power anything other than a 5 star rating.
Paddy Power’s ongoing and regularly updated concessions and famous ‘Money Back Specials’ will keep the customers coming back for more.
- The Help: Paddy Power’s online support is second to none and someone will always be on hand to help with any problems you may have.
- Novelty Betting: Paddy Power’s novelty betting selections are much more expansive than any other bookmaker on the market.
- Focus on Horse Racing and Football: Despite a wide range of novelty bets, the bookmaker is heavily focussed on football and horse racing so you won’t find a large amount of markets on the likes of NFL, NBA, or Cricket.
- UK and Ireland Exclusives: If you’re betting from outside the UK and Ireland you won’t find as many offers as what you will within those countries.