US Open Cashback- If You Finish Runner-Up
The globe’s top golfers gather in North Carolina aiming to etch their name into history at the 2014 US Open, which gets underway on Thursday 12 June at Pinehurst.
Justin Rose enters the season’s second major as defending champion, and would become the first player to successfully hold onto the US Open crown for the first time since 1988-1989 when Curtis Strange achieved back-to-back titles.
Rory McIlroy enters as favourite with the bookmakers to claim what would be his second US Open crown, the event starting on Thursday 12 June and running through until Sunday 15 June 2014.
Place a pre-tournament Outright Winner bet on the tournament before the 12:00 tee-off time on Thursday, and if your choice finishes second then Betfair will offer money back of up to £25 maximum refund.
Exchange multiples and in-play bets are not eligible for this promotion, while dead heat rules apply. The £25 will be awarded as a free bet token.
Betfair’s Terms and Conditions:
– You can take part if your Betfair account is registered in one of the following countries; UK, Rep. of Ireland, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark (excluding horse racing promotions), Estonia, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal (excluding gaming promotions), Serbia, Spain, Sweden. You can only take part using one account.
– Place a pre-tournament Sportsbook (Fixed Odds) Outright Winner bet on US Open. Only bets placed before the first tee-off time of 12:00 Thursday June 12 will be included.
– Exchange bets, Exchange multiples and in-play bets are not included in this promotion.
– If you Cash Out or place a lay bet on the exchange in the same market as your Sportsbook bet you will not qualify for a refund on this promotion.
– If your winner finishes second in the US Open, Betfair will refund losing bets as a free bet token. This is paid independently of on-site settlement.
– Only your first bet placed on this tournament qualifies for this promotion.
– Bets placed with free bet tokens do not count.
– The max qualifying refund per customer on this promotion is £/€25.
– You will be credited up to 24 hours after the end of the featured tournament.
– Free bet tokens valid from 48 hours from receipt and available for use on any Sportsbook market.