- Maximum Refund £25
Money Back If PGA Championship Golf Selection Misses The Cut
The world’s top golfers take to Whistling Straits in Wisconsin for the final major tournament of the year in the PGA Championship, and Ladbrokes are offering refunds if your player misses the cut.
Jordan Spieth heads the betting and having won the season’s first two majors before going close in the Open Championship, the American sensation should give punters a run for their money in Wisconsin. Rory McIlroy’s talents cannot be underestimated though and the Ulsterman is chasing his third win in this event after beating 2005 champion Phil Mickelson by 1 stroke at Valhalla 12 months ago.
Martin Kaymer won the event after a play-off with Bubba Watson in 2010 when it was last staged at Whistling Straits and the likes of Dustin Johnson, Justin Rose and Jason Day are all expected to put in a strong showing over the weekend.
Bet on a player to win the USPGA Golf Championship between 8am 10 August and 12.30pm 13 August 2015, and if that player misses the cut after 36 holes then Ladbrokes will refund your selection as a free bet within 24 hours.
The maximum free bet reward available is £25 or £12.50 Each-Way, and the free bet token will be valid for seven days to use on any sporting event.
New customers at Ladbrokes can land themselves a £50 free bet when registering. Simply follow the links at freebets.com and sign up at Ladbrokes, then bet at least £5 to get a free bet of the same stake, up to £50 free bet.
You can use your free bet to bet on a plethora of golf events, each with multiple markets on outright winners along with 2/3 balls, etc. Bet live in-play on most major events and Ladbrokes customers can cash out on selected markets, taking a profit while the bet is in a winning position.
There are a whole host of other sports to bet on at Ladbrokes, each with the same competitive odds and depth of markets including American football, athletics, aussie rules, badminton, bandy, baseball, basketball, bowls, boxing, cricket, cycling, darts, field hockey, floorball, futsal, gaelic sports, golf, greyhound racing, handball, horse racing, ice hockey, martial arts, motor racing, poker, rowing, rugby, snooker, soccer, swimming, tennis, trotting, volleyball, water polo and winter sports.
Ladbrokes terms and conditions:
1. Bet on a player/s to win the USPGA Golf Championship beginning Thursday 13th August 2015 and if they miss the cut after 36 holes, we will refund your losing bet/s as a free bet/s. Maximum refund of £/€25 per player (£/€25 Win or £/€12.50 Each Way).
2. Offer is available to new and existing online, mobile and SMS customers. The offer is not available to customers betting in shop or telephone betting.
3. Offer applies to Win and Each Way Single bets only. Refund will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to losing bets placed on the Tournament Winner market of the US Masters Championship 2015 between 8am 06/04/15 and 2pm on 09/04/15. Bets placed in-running after 2pm on 09/04/15 do not count.
5. Offer only applies if your player misses the Cut after 36 holes.
6. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
7. One refund per customer per player (first bet placed) to a maximum of £/€25 per customer(£/€25 Win or £/€12.50 Each Way).
8. The free bet token will be valid for 24 hours from the time the free bet is issued.
9. Free bets are non-refundable. Stakes will not be returned on winning bets placed with free bet tokens.
10. Bets placed on Ladbrokes Exchange do not qualify for the promotion.
11. Free bet tokens can be redeemed online, on mobile or via SMS betting.
12. Void bets do not count.
13. Bets placed with free bets do not count towards the offer.
14. Online, Mobile and SMS refunds (as a free bet) will be credited within 24 hours.
15. Ladbrokes reserves the right to restrict bonuses to individual customers at its discretion.
16. Free bet restrictions : Free bets cannot be redeemed on any other online product (Casino, Poker, Bingo, Games, Live Casino, Lottos, Virtuals, Vegas, Exchange).
17. Free bets cannot be used to fund Tote, pool or Lottery bets.
18. Free bets must be used in their entirety as a Win Single on any sport and cannot be split into multiple stakes. A free bet token cannot be partially redeemed. If you attempt to place a bet for a lesser total stake than the value of your free bet, the remaining value of the free bet will be void.
19. Redeemed free bets will not count toward qualification to view streamed events.
20. Free bets do not count towards qualifying for any other promotional offers.
21. Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the promotion.
22. Offer is open to customers living in the UK, Ireland and other selected countries betting on their respective language sites to a maximum of £/€25 (or currency equivalent; USD=40, SEK=250, DKK =250, THB=1,000).
23. Ladbrokes may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
24. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions, Ladbrokes reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion
25. The promoter is Ladbrokes Betting & Gaming, Imperial House, Imperial Drive, Rayners Lane, Middlesex, HA2 7JW and Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.