What is an Acca Insurance Offer?
Acca insurance is handy for keen punters of footy, or other sports. Accumulator insurance means that if one of your teams lets you down, you will get all or part of your stake back. They save a lot of money for brand-new customers and have fewer risks if you’re not used to betting. Likewise, if you always place accumulators, you should consider the best acca insurance for your money.
Best Free Bet Acca Insurance Offers
In simple terms, football acca insurance is:
- An acca insurance offer is hugely popular and is offered by most major bookmakers.
- Football acca insurance offers money back on losing accumulators.
- Should one of your selections lose, you will get your stake back.
- Acca insurance often has a maximum value of around £25, so you could split up any accas with several bookies.
Best UK Accumulator Insurance Offers
As the accumulator insurance is so popular with players, you can expect to find the offer on most well-known and trusted betting sites.
- William Hill offers Acca 5 Insurance, meaning you will get your money back on an accumulator of five or more selections.
- BetVictor covers your money with the best acca insurance of bets on five or more selections, similar to that of the previous bookies.
- Betfred football acca insurance applies to accas on 5+ fold.
- Ladbrokes offers you money back as a free bet of up to £25 if a team lets you down, on accumulator bets of five or more.
- Paddy Power has an acca insurance promotion available if one leg of your 5+ fold lets you down.
You’ll find that the acca is most common for footy. However, with a bit of digging, you can find acca insurance for other sports.
How to Claim your Acca Insurance Offer?
To claim your acca insurance bet, you need to first deposit money. Placing an accumulator is easy. Choose the selections that you would like; stick to five if you are not experienced. With more selections, there are greater risks.
Once you’ve chosen your selections, check the minimum deposit and the odds that qualify for acca insurance. For example, Ladbrokes acca insurance promotion is only available on selections with minimum odds of 1/10, with the accumulator’s combined odds of 3/1+.
- Research the best bookies
- Choose your selections
- Check the minimum deposit and odds requirements
- Place your stake and wait
When Does My Bet Qualify for a Refund?
Once you’ve placed your accumulator bet, it’s a waiting game. However, if you have placed a 5+ selection and one team loses (it must be one), you qualify for acca insurance. The amount of time for you to receive your acca insurance bet differs for bookmakers, and it can also come in different forms. Many bookies offer football acca insurance as a free bet to use on other accas.
Acca Insurance Examples
There are many different types of acca insurance out there, but we’re sharing some examples.
If you place an acca on five Premier League teams for a Saturday, to qualify for acca insurance, one team has to lose. If you place a full time result on Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, Man Utd and Man City, and Man City lets you down – you’ll qualify for accumulator insurance.
However, if you place an acca on those same five teams and, both Man City and Arsenal let you down, it’s unlikely you’ll qualify for an acca insurance offer with major bookies. The acca insurance promotion is for just one selection losing.
Acca Insurance FAQs
Can I place an acca on selections on more than five?
Yes, most bookies allow the bet on more than five selections, but not under five. It’s worth checking the terms and conditions first, but be wary of placing a large number of selections as the risk is greater.
What if more than one team loses?
If more than one team loses, it’s likely you will not qualify for the best acca insurance. However, read through the terms as they may allow for more than one selection to lose. It is rare that multiple selections can lose.
Is there a minimum deposit requirement?
Usually, you will have to place a certain amount of money on more than five selections for acca insurance. You will also have to place the acca on bets of odds over a certain amount.
Do most bookies offer acca insurance?
Yes, due to the popularity of the promotion, most major bookies offer some form of insurance on your acca bet. They are, usually, for football, but you may be able to find insurance on other sports.