Best Odds Guaranteed
What is a Best Odds Guaranteed Offer?
Best odds guaranteed refers to a promotion offered on horse racing, and even greyhound racing. Most major bookmakers offer horse racing best odds to entice new punters, and keep loyal players coming back. In fact, it’s commonplace in the market.
- Best odds guaranteed means that players can rest easy knowing that if they could have got a better starting price, it will be awarded.
- If you take an early price or fixed odds price, and the starting price is better, you’ll receive the biggest odds with best odds guaranteed.
- Best odds guaranteed are great for the punter, and are available at many bookies on UK and Irish horse racing.
- Bookies with best odds guaranteed offers usually allow it on multiples; to win, each way singles and multiples.
Best Odds Guaranteed
What is a Best Odds Guaranteed Plus?
Best odds guaranteed plus means that the bookies with best odds guaranteed up your odds price by a level.
- If the starting price is better than early price or fixed odds price, they will match it.
- Not only will they match the price, but they will enhance it further.
- Anyone betting on the horses should lose for best odds guaranteed bookies.
- The best odds guaranteed plus promotion is not, generally, available for ante-post or tote.
It’s worth remembering that the industry starting price is standardised. You will only qualify for best odds guaranteed plus if the starting price is greater than your early price or fixed price.
Bookies with Best Odds Guaranteed
If you are on the hunt for best odds guaranteed, we’ve got you covered. If you regularly take a punt on the horses, you should always be looking for horse racing best odds. We’re sharing the top bookies with best odds guaranteed:
- William Hill offers best odds guaranteed on their daily UK and Irish horse racing, paying out the bigger price if the starting prices closes at higher odds than when you had initially placed your bet.
- Bet365 are one of our best odds guaranteed bookies, with the offer available on every horse and greyhound race, each day.
- BetFred also offers a bigger payout if the SP returned is bigger than when you had deposited your money.
- Coral ensure you never miss out on the best price going, as another one of our best odds guaranteed bookies.
- BetVictor is another one offering a greater price if the starting price is bigger.
General Terms & Conditions on Best Odds Guaranteed
As you’d expect, you can find terms and conditions attached to best odds guaranteed offers, as well as best odds guaranteed plus promotions.
The horse racing best odds offers, typically, apply to only UK and Irish horse racing (and greyhound racing), and are available on certain bets. Usually, they are not on ante post, tote pools or specials, such as accumulators.
The maximum payout is often limited, and the increase per bet or per race is capped. We recommend you look through the terms and conditions of the specific site before placing a bet.
How to Win on BOG
To win on BOG, you need a strategy. Luckily, at Freebets, we’re here to provide you with one. If you are on the lookout for a best odds guaranteed offer, the best thing you can do is place your bet as early as you can.
If you place your bet first thing in the morning with one of our top best odds guaranteed bookies, that particular odd has all day to fluctuate. If you’ve done your research and believe the bookies have miscalculated the odds on a specific horse, deposit your money early to take into account the time for the odds to change. If you place your bet five minutes before the race, the starting price may only change marginally. Whereas, it could significantly change throughout the day.
Likewise, do your research on the particular race and get to know the favourites. Look into their past races and scout other bookmakers to check their odds for the horse.