£50 Free Bet On Ladbrokes
In a generous welcome offer from Ladbrokes, sign up today and bet at least £5 to receive a new customer free bet up to £50.
Just follow the links, register with Ladbrokes using promo code F50 and place a minimum £5 bet. Once it is settled, Ladbrokes will credit your account with a free bet equal to your initial stake up to a maximum free bet of £50.
Stake a win bet of at least £5 on a selection with odds of 1/2 or bigger to qualify for up to £50 free bet. Only the win part of each way bets will qualify for a free bet.
You must use your free bet in its entirety within seven days of issue on any market in the Ladbrokes sportsbook. This £50 free bet offer is available from 31 July 2015 and is available online, on mobile or tablet.
Ladbrokes accept payment via Neteller, an eWallet and pre-paid Mastercard which is perfect for playing online. Click here to sign up with Neteller and get an extra £15 bonus.
How To Claim £50 Free Bet On Ladbrokes:
> Click CLAIM YOUR £50 NOW! to go to Ladrokes landing page
> Click REGISTER AND CLAIM and complete your details using promo code F50
> Place a minimum £5 bet on a selection with minimum 1.5 odds
> A free bet level to your initial stake (Max £50) will be credited once the qualifying bet is settled.
Use your free bets to bet on a huge variety of sports and other popular events on Ladbrokes sportsbook. Bet on an exhaustive selection of enhanced football odds on matches and competitions from leagues around the world plus international and pan-continental club competitions like the World Cup and Champions League. Ladbrokes offer competitive odds on a diverse range of sports from Bandy to US Harness Racing in addition to major sports like Basketball, Cricket, Darts, Ice Hockey, Golf, Rugby, Snooker and Tennis.
Ladbrokes customers enjoy a host of money back offers and bonuses like Best Odds Guaranteed plus exclusive free bet offers for mobile. Get money back as a free bet on big football matches, rugby games, horse racing, greyhound racing, golf and more.
Ladbrokes is one of the two largest betting companies in the United Kingdom and has over 2700 retail betting shops in the UK, Belgium, Ireland and Spain. Ladbrokes is official betting partner to eight FA Premiership clubs providing betting facilities in the stadia and also at nine racecourses, including Ascot. With its Head Office in London, Ladbrokes PLC is quoted on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 250.
The website is a gaming portal catering to the needs of every type of gambler, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, games, bingo, poker, virtual racing, lotto and financial betting. Ladbrokes mobile allows customers full access to their account and the opportunity to bet on 1,000s of sports markets and 11 specially optimised casino games from almost anywhere at any time.
Register today to get a £50 free bet on Ladbrokes.
Ladbrokes terms and conditions:
1. New Online and Mobile Ladbrokes customers: Simply register today & enter the correct promo code, deposit a minimum of GBP/EUR 5 and then place a single bet of GBP/EUR 5 or more on any sport and Ladbrokes will match your stake with a Free Bet of up to GBP/EUR 50.
2. Correct promo code must be entered at time of registration, otherwise free bet will not be applied.
3. Offer not available through telephone betting or in Ladbrokes retail shops.
4. Free Bet token must be used within 7 days of award, otherwise it will expire.
5. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
6. In order to qualify for each Free Bet the initiating bet must be placed on odds of 1/2 or over.
7. Qualifying bet must be a GBP/EUR 5 or more placed on any sport. Only the win parts of each-way bets qualify. Tote or pools bets do not qualify for the promotion.
8. The Free Bet will be credited on placement of the qualifying bet and must be redeemed online or on mobile or tablet.
9. Free Bets are non-refundable. The Free Bet stake is not included in any returns.
10. These Terms and Conditions are in addition to the general special offer Terms and Conditions.