Money Back – Scotland Score First Against Germany
Scotland have the unenviable task of taking on World Cup winners Germany in their opening UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying match, but Ladbrokes will be dishing out the free bets if the Tartan Army get off to a good start against Die Mannschaft.
If you’re planning on having a bet on Germany v Scotland this Sunday, then consider this offer from Ladbrokes which is avialable to new and existing customers prior to the 19.45 kick-off.
Ladbrokes will offer up to £25 money back on losing single bets if Scotland Score First Against Germany
The offer applies to losing single bets placed on Correct Score, First Goalscorer and Scorecast markets.
Your losing bets will be refunded as a free bet token up to £25 per market, which will be valid for seven days. In-Play bets or shop and telephone bets will not count.
Important terms and conditions:
1. If Scotland take a 1-0 lead in the Germany v Scotland match, 19:45 Sunday 7th September 2014, we will refund losing First Goalscorer, Correct Score and Scorecast bets placed on the match between 8am Friday 4th and kick off, up to £/€25 per market, in the form of a free bet token.
2. Offer is available to all new and existing online, mobile and SMS customers, as well as shop customers in Scotland only. Bets placed via our Call Centre are excluded from this offer.
3. Offer applies to single bets placed between only. Refund will not apply to any multiple bets.
4. Offer only applies to losing bets (as detailed in Term 1) placed on the Germany v Scotland match on Sunday 7th September 2014.
5. Qualifying bet must be placed before kick-off. Bets placed in-play do not count.
6. In Scottish shops, customers can receive more than one free bet refund per qualifying market but the total value of the free bets will not exceed £25 per customer per market.
7. For Mobile and Online customers, the offer applies to the first losing bet placed on each market, up to £25. Winning bets and any subsequent losing bets in the same market will not count towards the offer.
8. In shops, the free bet will be issued on presentation of the losing receipt and will be valid for 7 days after the free bet is issued.
9. For Mobile, Online and SMS, please allow up to 24 hours from the settlement of your losing bet for the free bet to be credited to your account. The free bet is valid for 7 days from the time of issue.
10. Void bets do not count.
11. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
12. Stakes will not be returned on winning bets placed with free bet tokens.
13. Bets placed with free bets do not count.
14. Ladbrokes reserves the right to restrict bonuses to individual customers at its discretion.
15. Free bets cannot be redeemed on any other online product (Casino, Poker, Bingo, Games, Live Casino, Lottos, Virtuals, Vegas, Exchange). Free bets cannot be used to fund Tote, pool or Lottery bets. In shop, free bets cannot be used for Machine play or betting on Easibet terminals.
16. Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the promotion.
17. Offer is only open to customers living in the UK and Ireland and betting on the respective language sites.
18. Ladbrokes reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time and restrict bonuses to individual customers at its discretion.
19. Ladbrokes may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
20. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions Ladbrokes reserve the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
21. The promoter is Ladbrokes Betting & Gaming, Imperial House, Imperial Drive, Rayners Lane, Middlesex, HA2 7JW and Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered number 44, in Gibraltar, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.