US Open Money Back – If Your Player Loses In The Final
The final tennis Grand Slam is the US Open at Flushing Meadows in New York. The tournament begins on 25th August and Ladbrokes is offering money back if your player loses in the final.
Andy Murray won his first Grand Slam title here in 2012 and faces a tough draw althoigh the absence of current champion Rafa Nadal will help his cause. Novak Djokovoc heads the betting market ahead of five-time US Open champion Roger Federer.
Serena Williams is attempting to win a third successive title in the Women’s singles event ans her main rivals are 2006 winner Maria Sharapova, French Open runner up Simona Halep and Wimbledon champion, Helena Kvitova.
Bet on a player to win overall in the 2014 US Open 2014 Mens or Ladies Singles Outright market and if they finish runner-up, Ladbrokes will refund your losing bet as a free bet worth up to £25.
The offer applies to all Ladbrokes platforms such as mobile, online and in shops, while bets must be placed from 8am on Friday 22nd August to 11:59pm on Monday 25th August 2014.
The free bet token will be valid for seven days and can be used on any sportsbook market.
Ladbrokes terms and conditions:
– Bet on a player in the 2014 US Open Mens or Ladies Singles Outright market- If they finish runner-up, your losing bet will be refunded as a free bet up to £/€25.
– Offer is available to new and existing online, mobile and shop customers only.
– Offer applies to bets placed from 8am on Friday 22nd August to 11:59pm on Monday 25th August 2014.
– Offer applies to Win Single bets and the Win part Each-Way Singles only. Refund will not apply to any multiple bets.
– Online and Mobile refunds (as a free bet) will be credited within 24 hours.
– Each-way Singles will have the win part refunded up to £/€25, with the place part being paid out in full (where applicable).
– For bets placed in shops the maximum total refund is £/€25 per customer.
– For bets placed through Ladbrokes.com or Ladbrokes Mobile the offer is restricted to one refund per customer (first bet placed) to a maximum of £/€25 per customer.
– The offer applies to the Mens and Ladies Tournament outright winner market.
– You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
– The free bet token (or in shop voucher) will be valid for 7 days from the time the token/voucher is issued.
– Free bets are non-refundable. Stakes will not be returned on winning bets placed with free bet tokens.
– Bets placed with free bets do not count towards the offer.
– Bets placed on Ladbrokes Exchange do not qualify for the promotion.
– Free bet tokens can be redeemed online, on mobile or via telephone betting.