- Maximum Refund £25
- Restrictions Outright Winner
Wimbledon Money Back – If Your Player Loses In The Final
The biggest event on the Tennis calendar looms this June, with Andy Murray looking to retain his Wimbledon title after an emotional victory in 2013.
Murray became the first British winner of the famed tournament since Fred Perry did the same back in 1936, beating Novak Djokovic in straight sets to lift the trophy 12 months ago.
Marion Bartoli took the Women’s singles title last year, defeating German Sabine Lisicki in the final during a mightily competitive tournament.
Bet on a player to win overall in the Mens or Ladies Wimbledon 2014 Singles Outright market and if they finish runner-up, Ladbrokes will refund your losing bet as a free bet worth up to £25.
The offer applies to all Ladbrokes platforms such as mobile, online and in shops, while bets must be placed from 8am on Friday 20th June to 8pm on Sunday 29th June 2014.
The free bet token will be valid for seven days and can be used on any sportsbook market.
Ladbrokes terms and conditions:
– Bet on a player in the Mens or Ladies Wimbledon 2014 Singles Outright market- If they finish runner-up, your losing bet will be refunded as a free bet up to £/€25.
– Offer is available to new and existing online, mobile and shop customers only.
– Offer applies to bets placed from 8am on Friday 20th June to 8pm on Sunday 29th June 2014.
– Offer applies to Win Single bets and the Win part Each-Way Singles only. Refund will not apply to any multiple bets.
– Online and Mobile refunds (as a free bet) will be credited within 24 hours.
– Each-way Singles will have the win part refunded up to £/€25, with the place part being paid out in full (where applicable).
– For bets placed in shops the maximum total refund is £/€25 per customer.
– For bets placed through Ladbrokes.com or Ladbrokes Mobile the offer is restricted to one refund per customer (first bet placed) to a maximum of £/€25 per customer.
– The offer applies to the Mens and Ladies Tournament outright winner market.
– You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
– The free bet token (or in shop voucher) will be valid for 7 days from the time the token/voucher is issued.
– Free bets are non-refundable. Stakes will not be returned on winning bets placed with free bet tokens.
– Bets placed with free bets do not count towards the offer.
– Bets placed on Ladbrokes Exchange do not qualify for the promotion.
– Free bet tokens can be redeemed online, on mobile or via telephone betting.