US Open Moneyback – If Players Loses In 5 Sets
Place a bet on any men’s singles match at the US Open tennis and if the match is decided in 5 sets , Ladbrokes will refund losing match stakes on that particular match as a free bet.
Main Terms & Conditions:
1. If any Men’s Singles match at the US Open is decided in five sets, Ladbrokes will refund losing Match Betting stakes on that match, up to £/€25, in the form of a free bet token.
2. Offer is available in shop, online at Ladbrokes.com, and the Ladbrokes Mobile App. Offer is not available to customers betting via our Call Centre or via the Racing Post App.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refund will not apply to any multiple bets.
4. Offer only applies to losing pre-match bets placed on any 2013 Mens US Singles Open Tennis Championship match taking place between 26th August – 8th September 2013, which is played over 5 sets.
5. Qualifying bet must be placed before the start of the respective match. Bets in-play do not count.
6. Maximum refund of £/€25, per customer, per match, as a free bet..
7. One refund per customer per match. Offer applies to first bet placed on “match betting” market.
8. Void bets do not count towards the offer.
9. Stakes will not be returned on winning bets placed with Free Bet tokens.
10. Refunds will be credited within 24 hours.
11. Bets placed with free bets do not count towards the offer.
12. Free bet token will be valid for 7 days.
13. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
14. Ladbrokes reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
15. Ladbrokes reserves the right to restrict bonuses to individual customers at its discretion.
16. Any bets placed from Ukash, MoneyBookers and Neteller deposits will not qualify for this offer.
17. Free Bet cannot be redeemed on any other online product (Casino, Poker, Bingo, Games, Financial, Lottos, virtuals).