Welsh Open Refund
The Welsh Open Snooker gets underway on Wednesday 19th February with top players such as Ronnie O’Sullivan and Neil Robertson at the head of the betting.
Stan James make 2008 champion Mark Selby the subject of their Welsh Open promotion. If Mark Selby wins the tournament, Stan James will refund your losing outright winner stake as cash up to £50.
Terms & Conditions:
1. This promotion will run from 09:00 Wednesday 12th February – 09:00 Wednesday 19th February 2014 (GMT) and is only valid on the Tournament Outright bets placed on the 2014 Welsh Open. (Promotional Period).
2. In order to qualify, a single bet must be placed on the Tournament Outright market on the 2014 Welsh Open only during the promotional period.
3. Money Back will be awarded on all losing Tournament Outright bets should Mark Selby win the 2014 Welsh Open. Only if the Tournament Outright market is settled as Mark Selby winning will a refund be awarded.
4. Only win singles and the win part of each-way bets count towards this promotion.
5. The maximum refund is £50.
6. Only pre-event bets count towards this promotion.
7. Any bet(s) placed on a non-runner, push, or void selection will not count as a Qualifying Bet.
8. In-Play bets and bets placed using free bets do not count toward this promotion.
9. Money back will be as cash and will be based as a 100% match on your first qualifying bet placed. In the event of more than one qualifying bet being placed, the first bet on your statement is the qualifying bet.
10. Refunds will be awarded once the Tournament Outright market has been settled in accordance with our rules.
11. The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer and only one (1) bonus offer can be claimed per person, per household.
12. If StanJames.com believes that any player is abusing the spirit of these promotions then we may refuse or reclaim payments.