Spreadex Sports Welcome Offer – Up To £35 In Free Bets
If you enjoy sports betting, you’re sure to find this limited time Spreadex sports betting welcome offer is just too good to miss. Check out our review of Spreadex below.
How to claim the Spreadex Sports Welcome Offer
It’s easy to claim the Spreadex sports betting welcome offer and take advantage of Bet £35,
You just need to:
- Place £25 a fixed odds single bet at min. odds of 1/2
- Get 5 X £5 free fixed odds single bets
- PLUS 2 x £5 free total goals spread bets.
A first free £5 fixed odds bet will be credited upon settlement of the qualifying bet.
4 x following £5 free fixed odds bets will be added to your account on consecutive days.
E.g. Qualifying £25 bet placed and settled on Monday. Then:
- 1st £5 free fixed odds bet available to use from Monday.
- 2nd £5 free fixed odds bet available to use from Tuesday.
- 3rd £5 free fixed odds bet available to use from Wednesday.
- 4th £5 free fixed odds bet available to use from Thursday.
- 5th £5 free fixed odds bet available to use from Friday.
After your first free fixed odds bet you will also get a free £5 Total Goals spread bet.
And after your second free fixed odds bet you will also get a second free £5 Total Goals spread bet.
You must have a full spread betting account to be able to claim the free Total Goals spread bets.
if you place a smaller qualifying fixed odds single bet at 1/2 min odds, you will receive different amounts of free bets as following:
- Qualifying bet £5 to £9 = 1 x £5 free fixed odds bet.
- Qualifying bet £10 to £14 = 2 x £5 free fixed odds bets.
- Qualifying bet £15 to £19 = 3 x £5 free fixed odds bets.
- Qualifying bet £20 to £24 = 4 x £5 free fixed odds bets.
More Terms & Conditions
- You have 28 days to claim the free bet from the day of opening.
- Qualifying bet cannot be placed in-play or cashed out early.
- Free bet stake not included in any winnings.
- Full T&Cs Apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
What is Spread Betting and How Does it Work
Sports spread betting is another exciting way to place bets on outcomes of sports events and is based on your skill. Spreadex provides a variety of sports predictions on their site and you need to take a position relative to the predictions made. For example, if Spreadex predicts that Man Utd will beat Leicester 1-0 in a home game, you may think this prediction is too low, so opt for a buying spread bet position. If the final result of the game is 3-1 to Man Utd, you win hands down! There are lots of different sports spreads to choose from on the platform, for example, number of corners in a soccer game, number of runs in a cricket match or the winning horse in a race.
How Does the Site Make its Money?
Spreadex takes a cut of all bets placed on the site, in the same way that all financial brokers do. This is the difference between the buy and sell price listed for all spreads.
Spreadex Sports Offers and Promotions
Existing Spreadex sports customers can benefit from a variety of offers and promotions, including:
– Spreadex free bet offers, like a spread-free bet in certain qualifying markets after placing three bets within ten minutes in the same market. This offer is available to existing customers as many times as they like.
– Refer and Earn programme, where you can claim £100 total goals free bet after a friend you referred has placed qualifying bets
Check out all the latest Spreadex promos here at Freebets.com. We’re always posting bang on the nose promotion deals just as soon as they hit the Spreadex platform. It’s also worth checking the Cheltenham betting page as SpreadEx usually release some specific Cheltenham promotions for the event in early March.
Sports Spread Betting Markets
Some of the sports markets available at Spreadex include:
- Football spread betting
- Tennis spread betting
- Horse racing spread betting
- Cricket spread betting
- Darts spread betting
- Rugby Union
- Rugby League
Spreadex Key Features
- Live in-play betting available
- Live streaming of selected games and events
- Credit account available, if applicable
- Mobile spread betting while out and about
- A vast number of markets to choose from
- Fixed odds betting also available
Spread Betting Benefits
- Sports spread betting adds even more excitement and fun for regular punters, as leverage gives you chances to place larger bets
- Tax-free winnings
- A vast range of markets to choose from
- Live in-play betting means you can open and close your position at the times best suited to you
Spreadex was launched in 1999 and the sports betting platform offers regular punters opportunities to bet on spreads as well as fixed odds. Financial spreads and an online casino are also featured on the platform. The company does not charge commission on deals but takes a small fraction of the spread as a fee for each bet. Attractive leverage offers make it easier to adopt a larger trading position for sports bets that are guaranteed winners.
Spreadex Sports is a prime destination for live betting with a bumper range of in play markets across a variety of sports, each with spread betting and fixed odds sports betting available. Taking tennis as an example, you can bet on the match result, total sets, game winner, set correct score and set betting markets, keeping you involved in the live action right until the final result. It’s not just tennis though, Spreadex cover in play betting on football, cricket, golf, tennis and even horse racing, so it’s definitely worth a try if you like the thrill of betting on live sport.
Spreadex Regulation and License
Spreadex is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK.
Spreadex App and Mobile
Spreadex Sports Mobile’s key strength is it’s ease of use, which is surprising when you consider the vast array of betting markets available and navigating to your desired event is hassle free thanks to clearly labeled categories and sports, each with a full compliment of sports and spread betting markets. It’s easy to select between spread betting and fixed odds as each event has a tab which refreshes the available markets to suit your preferred bet type. Current and upcoming In-Play markets are the first option on the navigation menu, above a link to the horse races which are about to start, which makes for swift access to get a bet on using your mobile in just a few seconds.
Spreadex Sports Mobile rates as a handy account to have in your smartphone’s betting arsenal, especially with Spreadex being the only firm to offer spread betting and sports fixed odds betting from one account.
We give Spreadex five out of five for their brilliant spread betting and fixed odds betting platform. The site is easy to navigate and it’s fantastic to have both betting options in place on just one site.