Spreadex Sports Welcome Offer – Bet £10 Get £40 in Free Bets
If you enjoy sports betting, you’re sure to find this limited-time Spreadex sports betting welcome offer is just too good to miss. Check out our review of Spreadex below.
How to claim the Spreadex Sports Welcome Offer
It’s easy to claim the Spreadex sports betting welcome offer and take advantage of the Spreadex Signup Bonus: Get £50 in Bonuses
You just need to:
- Click ‘Claim Offer’ button above.
- Register for a Spreadex account.
- Place a £10 fixed odds bet at minimum odds of 1/2.
- Get 2 x £10 free fixed odds bets, 4 x £5 free spread bets + £1 Race Index spread bet
- Free bets expire in 28 days if unused.
Spreadex Additional Terms and Conditions
- Join and place a £10 fixed odds bet at odds of 1/2 or greater. Qualifying bet cannot be placed in-play or cashed out early.
- Once the bet is settled, get a £10 free fixed odds bet, a £5 free Total Goals football spread bet, a £5 racing Winning Favourites spread bet and a £1 racing Race Index spread bet.
- The second £10 free fixed odds bet, £5 free Total Goals football spread bet, and £5 racing Winning Favourites spread bet will be credited 24 hours later.
- Free bet stakes not included in any winnings from the free fixed odds bets.
- The free fixed odds bet can be placed by ticking the ‘Claim as Free Bet’ button on your bet slip when placing your chosen fixed odds bet.
- The free bet can be placed in-play but cannot be cashed out in-play and must run to the conclusion of the bet.
- You need to open a full sports spread betting account to use the 2 x £5 free Total Goals football spread bets, 2 x free £5 racing Winning Favourites spread bets and free £1 racing Race Index spread bet. Whilst these are free bets, please remember that when Spread betting it is possible to incur losses that exceed your initial stake.
- Free bets expire in 28 days if unused.
- Promotions available to 18+ aged individuals who are registered customers of Spreadex.
- Spreadex Ltd reserves the right to exercise its sole discretion as to whether or not to open account facilities for any prospective client. Spreadex Ltd reserves the right to amend, withdraw or restrict this offer at any time without notice.
- Spreadex Ltd reserves the right to withhold this offer when it has reasonable belief there has been co-operation, collusion or organisation of bets from the same source, or if it has reasonable belief that the offer is being abused in any way. Spreadex Ltd is the sole arbiter of these rules and any other issue arising under the promotion.
- No staff member (or any relation or partner thereof) of any spread betting or fixed odds bookmaking firm is eligible to take advantage of these offers.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Spreadex offer.
- Unless otherwise stated, clients reopening Spreadex accounts do not qualify for the offer.
- Customers who are ineligible for any promotional free bets will also be ineligible for these promotions.
What is Spread Betting and How Does it Work
Sports spread betting is another exciting way to place bets on outcomes of sports events and is based on your skill. Spreadex provides a variety of sports predictions on their site and you need to take a position relative to the predictions made. For example, if Spreadex predicts that Man Utd will beat Leicester 1-0 in a home game, you may think this prediction is too low, so opt for a buying spread bet position. If the final result of the game is 3-1 to Man Utd, you win hands down! There are lots of different sports spreads to choose from on the platform, for example, number of corners in a soccer game, number of runs in a cricket match or the winning horse in a race.
How Does the Site Make its Money?
Spreadex takes a cut of all bets placed on the site, in the same way that all financial brokers do. This is the difference between the buy and sell price listed for all spreads.
Spreadex Sports Offers and Promotions
Existing Spreadex sports customers can benefit from a variety of offers and promotions, including:
– Spreadex free bet offers, like a spread-free bet in certain qualifying markets after placing three bets within ten minutes in the same market. This offer is available to existing customers as many times as they like.
– Refer and Earn programme, where you can claim £100 total goals free bet after a friend you referred has placed qualifying bets
Check out all the latest Spreadex promos here at Freebets.com. Take advantage of the fantastic SpreadEx Ireland offers and promotions Ireland at Freebets Ireland if you’re in Ireland. We’re always posting bang on the nose promotion deals just as soon as they hit the Spreadex platform. It’s also worth checking the Cheltenham betting page as SpreadEx usually release some specific Cheltenham promotions for the event in early March.
Sports Spread Betting Markets
Some of the sports markets available at Spreadex include:
- Football spread betting
- Tennis spread betting
- Horse racing spread betting
- Cricket spread betting
- Darts spread betting
- Rugby Union
- Rugby League
Spreadex Key Features
- Live in-play betting available
- Live streaming of selected games and events
- Credit account available, if applicable
- Mobile spread betting while out and about
- A vast number of markets to choose from
- Fixed odds betting also available
Spread Betting Benefits
- Sports spread betting adds even more excitement and fun for regular punters, as leverage gives you chances to place larger bets
- Tax-free winnings
- A vast range of markets to choose from
- Live in-play betting means you can open and close your position at the times best suited to you
Spreadex was launched in 1999 and the sports betting platform offers regular punters opportunities to bet on spreads as well as fixed odds. Financial spreads and an online casino are also featured on the platform. The company does not charge commission on deals but takes a small fraction of the spread as a fee for each bet. Attractive leverage offers make it easier to adopt a larger trading position for sports bets that are guaranteed winners.
Spreadex Sports is a prime destination for live betting with a bumper range of in play markets across a variety of sports, each with spread betting and fixed odds sports betting available. Taking tennis as an example, you can bet on the match result, total sets, game winner, set correct score and set betting markets, keeping you involved in the live action right until the final result. It’s not just tennis though, Spreadex cover in play betting on football, cricket, golf, tennis and even horse racing, so it’s definitely worth a try if you like the thrill of betting on live sport.
Spreadex Regulation and License
Spreadex is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK.
Spreadex App and Mobile
Spreadex Sports Mobile’s key strength is it’s ease of use, which is surprising when you consider the vast array of betting markets available and navigating to your desired event is hassle free thanks to clearly labeled categories and sports, each with a full compliment of sports and spread betting markets. It’s easy to select between spread betting and fixed odds as each event has a tab which refreshes the available markets to suit your preferred bet type. Current and upcoming In-Play markets are the first option on the navigation menu, above a link to the horse races which are about to start, which makes for swift access to get a bet on using your mobile in just a few seconds.
Spreadex Sports Mobile rates as a handy account to have in your smartphone’s betting arsenal, especially with Spreadex being the only firm to offer spread betting and sports fixed odds betting from one account.
We give Spreadex five out of five for their brilliant spread betting and fixed odds betting platform. The site is easy to navigate and it’s fantastic to have both betting options in place on just one site.