William Hill Free BetBet £10 and get £30 in William Hill free bets with the promo code C30. Must be 18+, T&Cs Apply. Get £30 William Hill Free Bet >>
|Restrictions||New Customers Only 18+|
|Maximum Free Bet||£30|
|rollover requirement||1x Deposit|
New online customers only, min £10/ €10 stake, win only, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 3 X £10/€10, 30 day expiry, free bet/payment method/player/country restrictions apply, for full terms see below
William Hill Free Bet Offer
Get yourself a £30 free bet when you sign up for a new account . Place your first bet of at least £10 and William Hill will give you a new free bet of the same value, up to a maximum of £30, once the bet has been settled.
|Bonus Offers Terms||Details|
|Restrictions||New Customers Only 18+|
|Maximum Free Bet||£30|
|rollover requirement||1x Deposit|
William Hill accept payment via Neteller, an eWallet and pre-paid Mastercard which is perfect for playing online.
How To Claim A Free Bet On William Hill:
- Click Get £30 Free Bet! to go to William Hill
- Click Join Now and register you details
- Bet at least £10 after your register
- Your free bet will automatically appear in your account when the bet is settled
- New William Hill online customers only. Min. unit stake of £10 at odds of 1/2 or greater. Only the “win” part from EW bets will count. Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply. Free bets credited as 3 x £10. Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets. All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days.
Use your free bet on one of the most comprehensive selections of sports betting markets available, covering every major sport plus minority sports you may never have heard of. Bet on over 100 markets on every big football match online or on your mobile device. William Hill give best odds guaranteed on early prices for all UK and Irish horseracing and greyhound racing plus customers accessing William Hill on their mobile receive a range of exclusive football and horseracing offers. Get 11 bet yankees for the price of 10, up to 20% bonus when your horse wins by distances over 10 lengths, money back if your football match ends 0-0, acca insurance and money back if your first goalscorer selection scores second.
When you’re looking for a change to sports betting, you’ll find casino, live casino, games, lotto, bingo, poker and financials betting available from a single account and with a range of offers the first time you try a new product.
William Hill is one of the longest established bookmakers and the biggest bookmaker in the UK. The William Hill Group owns a number of online gambling sites and is one of the biggest players in the online gambling industry. The website is operated from Gibraltar where it is licensed and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner. William Hill accepts a variety of payment types including PayPal as well as Visa, Delta, Mastercard, Neteller etc. The time taken to process withdrawals will depend on the customer’s bank and withdrawal method, however William Hill also accept Quick Cash which is instantaneous.
William Hill Free Bet Terms & Conditions
New William Hill online customers only. Min. unit stake of £10/€10 at odds of 1/2 or greater. Only the “win” part from EW bets will count. Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply. Free bets credited as 3 x £10/€10. Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets. All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days.
The William Hill free bet T&C’s are the same for both the William Hill £30 free bet welcome offer and William Hill bonuses and concessions whereby existing customers receive a boost on their winnings or, in the case of ‘Acca Insurance’, compensation for a near miss.
William Hill free bet promotions are only open to residents of UK, Republic of Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey or Isle of Man who must be aged 18 or over and must use a first-time deposit method other than Skrill, Neteller, Moneybookers or Paysafe.
William Hill – Offers & Promotions
- Bet £10 Get £30 in William Hill Free Bets – The William Hill ‘Bet £10 get £30 in free bets’ introductory offer gives you four chances of winning, courtesy of your opening wager and three consequent £10 free bets. It is very straightforward – simply make sure to use the promo-code C30 when opening your new account – and your free bets can be used on any sport on any market apart from Tote bets.
- 15% Bonus on Your Winnings – Back a horse that wins by two lengths or more on selected UK and Irish horseraces (including all races broadcast on ITV) and you will receive a 15% bonus on your winnings. The maximum bonus is £100 and you will have 4 days from bet settlement to use your bonus winnings which are paid as free bets.
- Acca Five Insurance – Place a five-fold accumulator on sports with all selections priced 1/5 or greater and if a single leg lets you down William Hill will return your stakes (up to £/€50 as a free bet).
- Enhanced Odds – William Hill offer daily price enhancements on a number of markets across a range of sports.
- Best Odds Guaranteed – Like most major firms William Hill offer ‘best odds guaranteed’ on horse racing. However, William Hill online betting offers the same guarantee on English and Irish greyhound racing.
William Hill Cheltenham Festival 2019
If there are one bookies we associate with horse racing – namely, Cheltenham betting – it’s William Hill. The home of the horse race is the original, so you can expect thousands of markets on one of the most prestigious horse race meets. The 28 races are covered with William Hill Cheltenham betting, and you’ll bet (literally) they’ll be streamed live. The William Hill live streaming service is exceptional, with only £1 to deposit to access the function.
Cheltenham betting 2019 will be massive at William Hill, and they’ve already got dedicated pages for the markets on the races. The feature races of each day boast the most, with the Gold Cup offering plenty for all punters. Alongside the markets, William Hill provides tips on finding the best Cheltenham betting odds and up-to-date stats. Another bonus is their welcome promo, offering up to £30 in bonus funds for the likes of Cheltenham betting.
William Hill Grand National 2019
William Hill claims to be the best online UK bookmaker for the world’s best horse race, as well as Grand National free bets, and it comes as no surprise. William Hill has long-been associated with all things horse racing, providing absolute coverage of every Grand National race. The live streaming service displays every one, paired with in-play trading options for punters. The Grand National betting odds are some of the best, with William Hill promising to compare with others – particularly when it comes to free Grand National bets.
The best in the way of free bets, Grand National and available on other sports, is the bet £10 get up to £30 promo. This is exclusively for new punters, but Grand National free bets don’t stop there. You’ve got best odds guaranteed, doubling up as one of the free Grand National bets, as well as faller insurance.
William Hill – Our Rating – 5 stars
We don’t do this very often but we must for William Hill…. We award them a five star rating! In short everything you could want from an online sportsbook is here and here from the very start.
An attractive William Hill £30 free bet offer gets you started and the William Hill bonuses will keep you coming back. ‘Enhanced Odds’ and ‘Best Odds Guaranteed’ ensure you get the most bang for your buck.
More importantly you will struggle think of something that is missing from this site, and if you do you only need to contact the popular high street bookmaker to get it.
William Hill Features & Betting opportunities
- Bet Calculator – Calculate your winnings quickly and easily
- Podcasts – Listen to the latest sports podcasts on demand
- William Hill Radio – Multiple radio stations with tips and banter
- Results Section – Fast results updated constantly
- Celebrity Columns/Blogs – Get tips and gossip from famous names
- Live Streaming – Watch free live sport on your desktop and mobile
- Your Feedback – Submit your suggestions to the WIlliam Hill team
- Tip Advisor – Enjoy fantastic football betting tips, and other sports tips
- Betting TV – Watch US racing, RPGTV dogs, Australian, Dubai and Indian racing every day for free
- Bet ‘In Play’ – Plenty of live in-running betting markets
- ‘Cash In My Bets’ feature – Option to cash in your bets early
- ‘Your Call’ …request a price about an outcome within a sporting event
William Hill Mobile Betting & App
William Hill may operate over 2,370 betting shops and employ 16,000 people but over 30% of the company’s profits are derived from people playing online or via the William Hill app.
In a competitive industry William Hill are constantly innovating to stay ahead of their rivals and consequently the William Hill app and mobile betting service accessible through an open browser is excellent.
It gives you access to all categories of sports/fields to gamble on (30+) plus an online and live casino. There is also a large range of ‘virtual sports’ and a dedicated ‘in play’ section.
William Hill has a Java application that can be used on most modern mobile phones. This can access all the major betting markets and commentaries.
iPhone users are able to download an application compatible with their handsets. William Hill’s mobile applications provide the account holder with access to the Sportsbook and Casino Club.
William Hill also has introduced some great mobile innovations such as Shake-A-Bet and mobile casino. It has followed up its exclusive Racing Post-partnered horseracing iPhone App with a similarly co-branded product for football entitled Football Bet.
Odds & Markets
It’s fair odds and prices across the boards with William Hill and that means:
- Over 250 markets on major football matches
- Comprehensive ante-post lists on golf, tennis, football competitions
- Horse race betting opportunities which include match bets, place only, without the favourite and many more
- Correct score betting on tennis, snooker, darts and other one-on-one sports
- Betting on lotteries offering considerably better odds/returns than the lottery in question (such as the Irish and New York Lottos).
Form & Stats
William Hill has teamed up with Racing Post to provide comprehensive form for UK and Irish Horse racing with links to racecards with full form, stats and trends.
Some of William Hill’s other sports betting markets will display the chart icon suggesting there is a link to form, but in fact customers are more likely to link to football stats which is not helpful when betting on Volleyball.
William Hill provides regular previews of betting major sporting events with frequent reports and updates. The archive of articles is huge but William Hill provides a nice layout behind Sports Betting News link to make finding the relevant information painless.
Similarly if you want to catch up with race commentaries, William Hill offers a selection of Podcasts within this area of the site.
Website, Design & Navigation
The William Hill Online website is built on Openbet technology and its appearance is designed to look quite different from the usual style of internet betting sites.
William Hill have been able to provide a lot of features and information into a stylish layout that is easy to follow and lets customers identify upcoming betting opportunities or navigate to the markets stored in the deeper reaches of the website.
William Hill avoids the use of distracting pop-up banners or flashy images preferring a simple, professional style which allows visitors to browse the site without unnecessary intrusion.
William Hill football betting is the headline act at the homepage but William Hill In-Play betting is a strong supporting act.
Naturally you can easily navigate your way to any sport of your choosing and they number 30+ at William Hill.
In the unlikely event you cannot find your way around WilliamHill.com there is a convenient search box on the homepage.
Regular customers can choose to display odds in three formats: Decimal, Fractional and American. Furthermore you can customise the site, using your ‘favourites’ settings, meaning you will go straight to the sports that interest you every time you log-in.
Registration and Log In are positioned where visitors would expect them to be and there are plenty of options to make a deposit into your William Hill account including PayPal as well as the more familiar Visa, Delta, Mastercard, Neteller etc. The time taken to process withdrawals will depend on the customer’s bank and withdrawal method. However William Hill accept Quick Cash which is instantaneous.
William Hill customers are able to print off a receipt should they find it convenient to collect from one of William Hill’s betting shops.
Placing a bet is straight forward. The Bet Slip is always available and William Hill has made it simple to edit should the customer wish to make changes. An easy to use bet calculator accompanies the Bet Slip.
William Hill has also provided a handy link to results (with a search feature), located right beside the Bet Slip. William Hill allows the results process to be customised by use of ‘My Favourites’ feature, which will benefit frequent customers unable to watch the events live.
William Hill was established in 1934 as a postal/telephone betting business being run behind closed doors and has expanded to become one of the best-known and most trusted names in the betting business.
Betting shops were legalised in 1961 and William Hill entered the high street market a little later in 1966 at a time when draconian rules discouraged people from remaining in betting shops with closed windows and smoky atmosphere giving betting shops a poor name.
As legislation was updated over the years, William Hill were able to provide larger, brighter and more welcoming shops that totally changed the perception of High Street betting.
William Hill became the biggest UK bookmaker when acquiring Stanley Leisure PLC in 2005.
William Hill created its online Sportsbook in 1998 and developed the service to include an online casino in 2000. Currently, the William Hill Online portfolio consists of Sports, Casino, Poker and Bingo.
In 2008 William Hill formed a joint venture with leading software provider Playtech to create William Hill Online . William Hill Online has since become one of e-gaming’s leading online betting operators with great innovations to the William Hill in-play and mobile offering.