NetBet (formerly branded Bet770), while being a young sportsbook, is going from strength to strength and is easy to use. It provides a fair amount of markets and has an incredibly strong customer service system.
The 770 group holds a good reputation in the gaming industry, and the recently upgraded sportsbook at NetBet shares a part of that good reputation among its customers.
The introductory offer in particular helps gain a trusting relationship with its customers, in addition to its extremely reliable customer service system.
Online bookmaker NetBet belongs among the 770.com group which has been providing gambling and gaming since 2001. The 770.com group owns the Poker770.com, Casino770.com and Bingo770.com websites.
NetBet is one of the newer sports betting sites on the market, and one of the few online sportsbooks to focus mainly on the French market before expanding its reach to the English, German, Spanish and Greek online betting markets.
NetBet is licensed by the governement of Curacao and holds a European Union gaming license, strictly regulated by the EEC. The NetBet website has been online since 2009 offering a gambling portfolio that includes Sportsbook, Poker, Casino, Bingo and Games.
NetBet Offers and Promotions
NetBet re-instated a welcome bonus for new customers. Punters registering with NetBet will receive 50% first deposit bonus up to £50.
To qualify, enter the bonus code WELCOME50 prior to making the deposit. Rollover your deposit once with odds of at least 1.60 or better for withdrawals.
NetBet Odds and Markets
NetBet offers markets in Football, Rugby, Tennis, Basketball, Golf, American Football, Cricket, Baseball, Boxing, Handball, Rugby League, Volleyball and Specials. Nearly every major European Football League market is available to view and place bets on at NetBet, while most of the markets you would expect to find are available in all other sections. Tennis, Cricket, Golf, NFL and Rugby are covered well at BNetBet.
You will find a good variety of betting markets for each sport and football matches have a particularly wide range of popular betting markets.
For example, on a Champions League game you can expect around 28 pre-match markets available, which cover all the usual favourites such as WDW, Team to Score 1st, Over / Under Goals, Correct Score. However, there are no player-related markets such as First Goalscorer or any specials on the matches.
One of the failings of the original bet770 website was the lack of a Live Betting facility, but that issue has now been addressed and there are hundreds of In-Play markets available every week.
NetBet's website is well presented and colourful. Markets are represented clearly as well as any current offers and upcoming events. Navigation is functional and a Live Betting tab provides easy access to In-Play betting on the slick Live Betting console.
Switching between casino and sports is simple with links at the top of the page, and it is incredibly easy to find contact information, promotions and other areas of interest on the website.
Registration is straight forward and takes a couple of minutes. Placing a bet is also incredibly easy and its good to see the previous sections of the site which remained in french after changing language has been fixed.
NetBet has yet to provide mobile optimised version of the website and there are no live video or audio streams to follow your event while on the website.
There is a however a very in-depth section of the NetBet’s website containing sports results.
NetBet operates the following deposit methods: Moneybookers, NETELLER, VISA Credit Card, MasterCard Credit Card, Diners Club Credit Card, ClickandBuy, CLICK2PAY, Ukash and paysafecard.
NetBet allows fewer withdrawal methods than deposits, which are the following: Moneybookers, NETELLER, VISA Credit Card, Click2Pay.
NetBet offers 24/7 customer support and they aim to respond to any query within 30 minutes. To NetBet’s credit it provides a UK support telephone number and, although it not a free phone number, it is encouraging to see a telephone option for personal contact. There is email support available and NetBet are generally true to their word, providing expert advice on a whole range of questions. The addition of Live Chat is a further improvement in customer support and there is also a list of FAQs that can be found in the Help section.
Email Support at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Telephone Number at : 0203 289 6670
Terms and Conditions
- Enter bonus code ‘WELCOME50’ in the ‘Promotion Code’ section at the top of the cashier before making your first deposit.
- You will be awarded a 50% bonus on your first deposit up to €50 (or equivalent currency). For example, if your first deposit is €100 we will credit you with a €50 bonus.
- Players from Ireland, Romania, Jersey, Guernsey, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Canada and Australia will have the bonus automatically credited to their sports betting account as soon as deposit has been rolled over once (x1) with odds of at least 1.60, and all qualifying bets have been settled.
- Players from Colombia, Belarus, Albania, Latvia, Cyprus, Estonia, Armenia, China Japan and the rest of the world will have the bonus automatically credited to your sports betting account as soon as your deposit has been rolled over once (x1) on trebles and upwards (3 – selections or more combi bets) with odds of at least 1.60 per selection.
- Players from the rest of the world will have the bonus automatically credited to their sports betting account as soon as their deposit has been rolled over once (x1) on trebles and upwards (3 – selections or more Combi bets) with odds of at least 1.60 per selection.
- Multiple bets placed on the same event will not count towards rollover and also considered as bonus manipulation and your bonus will be removed.
- Single bets placed on any type of Handicap or Under/Over markets will not contribute towards completing the rollover, however Combi bets can include all bet types as long as the minimum odds are respected for each individual selection.
- Forecast/Tricast bets on horse racing DO NOT count towards roll over of the bonus.
- After entering the bonus code in the cashier you have 24 hours to make your deposit. After this time the bonus code will expire.
- Rollover of your deposit (x1) is to activate the bonus only. This does not count towards your total rollover requirement.
- All rollover is only contributed to when the bets have been SETTLED.
- You must complete your rollover within 60 days of your initial deposit. If the rollover is not completed, any funds held in your bonus balance will be forfeited.
- All Rollover must be complete before you can withdraw (or transfer any winnings to casino platforms) otherwise any bonus or winnings made from it will be forfeited.
- All rollover must be on sporting events with odds of at least 1.60 (for combination/system bets each selection must also be with odds of at least 1.60).
- If you still have rollover to complete on an existing bonus, you must clear it meeting the specific wagering requirements of that bonus, before completing rollover on your next bonus.
- Players from Ireland, Romania, Jersey, Guernsey, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, the Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Canada and Australia must play through your deposit and bonus six times (6x).
- Players from Colombia, Belarus, Albania, Latvia, Cyprus, Estonia, Armenia, China, Japan and the rest of the world must play through their deposit and bonus eight times (8x) on trebles and upwards (3 – selection or more combi bets) with odds of at least 1.60 per selection.
- Players from UK, Russia, Bulgaria, Poland, Portugal, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Benin, Ivory Coast, Czech Republic, Georgia, Croatia, Hungary, India, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Moldova, Macedonia, Nigeria, Serbia, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Uzbekistan, Zimbabwe and Ukraine are not eligible to participate in any promotions.
- Deposit methods NETELLER and Skrill are not eligible for this promotion.
- Depositing more than is needed to obtain the maximum bonus amount will add more rollover requirement than is necessary. For example if your account is in EUR then depositing more than 100EUR to receive a maximum 50EUR bonus will add more rollover requirement
- All bonuses will be paid in GBP and automatically exchanged to the currency your account is registered in.
- NetBet reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time and in the event of misuse, the accounts of the players responsible will be closed with immediate effect.
- Duplicate accounts are forbidden. Any accounts suspected as being connected in any way will have their bonuses and any winnings made from it removed immediately.
- Clients can only claim one Netbet welcome bonus. Customers having previously used another welcome code will not be entitled to this offer.