- Enhanced Odds 5/2
- Maximum Stake £10
- Restrictions New Sign Ups
Enhanced Odds – 5/2 My Tent Or Yours To Win Fighting Fifth Hurdle
Coral is offering new customers a fantastic enhanced price of 5/2 on My Tent Or Yours to win the Fighting Fifth hurdle at 14:05 Newcastle, Saturday 30th November.
Saddled by trainer Nicky Henderson, My Tent or Yours will be piloted by champion jockey Tony McCoy in Saturday’s Fighting Fifth hurdle at Newcastle and is a best price 8/11 with most bookmakers.
However, new Coral customers can back the favourite at enhanced odds of 5/2 simply by opening a new account with the following link.
This enhanced price is offered to new customers only, who can take 5/2 on My Tent or Yours to win instead of the normal £50 welcome bonus available to new sign ups.
The offer is limited to new customers registering after 6.00pm GMT on Friday 29th November and before race off at 2.05pm on Saturday 30th November, maximum enhanced odds stake is £20.
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer available to UK & Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over opening an Online or Mobile Coral account in either £/€ currency between 18:00 GMT Friday 29th of November and 14:05 GMT Saturday 30th of November. Accounts registered via any other source than mentioned do not qualify.
- Place your FIRST real money bet as a win single up to £/€20 on My Tent Or Yours to win the Fighting Fifth hurdle at the normal price on site.
- If your bet wins, your bet will be settled at the normal price with the additional amount (the difference between normal return and the return at the promotional price of 5/2) being added to your account as a cash bonus within 24 hours.
- Only the first bet up to £/€20 staked on this market will contribute towards this offer and can only be claimed once per new customer.
- Maximum stake for this offer is £/€20.
- Applies to singles only, does not apply to multiple bets.
- Customers registering for this offer are not eligible for any other free bet or new sign up offer.
- Applies to one bet per customer and one customer per household (IP address).
- Coral Interactive reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any stage.
- Customers seen to be abusing this offer will be exempt from future Coral Interactive promotions.