World Matchplay Darts – Money Back If Phil Taylor Wins
Blackpool Winter Gardens plays host to the crowd favourite World Matchplay Darts Championship between 19-27 July 2014, and Coral are offering punters money back if Phil Taylor wins and makes it seven consecutive titles.
‘The Power’ averaged 110 in one of the most thrilling Matchplay finals in history in 2013 against Adrian Lewis, and the 14-time winner heads into the tournament unbeaten at the World Matchplay since 2007.
Premier League Darts champion Raymond van Barneveld will give him stiff competition however, as will another Dutchman in current World Champion, Michael van Gerwen.
Place a single bet on the World Matchplay outright winner market at Coral and if Phil Taylor wins the tournament, your stake will be refunded with a free bet, up to £25.
The offer applies to single bets placed before the start of the tournament at 6.00pm on Saturday 19 July.
Terms and Conditions:
– Offer applies to £/€ online, mobile & telephone Coral customers aged 18 years or over whose accounts are registered in the UK & Republic of Ireland.
– Offer is available to new & existing online, mobile & telephone customers.
– If Phil Taylor wins the 2014 World Matchplay, we’ll refund all losing Win Single pre-tournament outright market bets as a free bet token up to a maximum value of £/€25 per customer.
– The refund will be in the form of Free Bet Token and will be credited to your account within 24 hours of bet settlement.
– Free bet token valid for 7 days.
– Free bet token must be used in its entirety on any single sports bet, excluding tote pool & football Jackpot betting.
– Free bet token is not returned if wagered on a void selection.
– Free bet tokens are non-refundable. Free bet stake is not included in any returns.- Customers whose account becomes closed prior to the date of settlement and void bets will not qualify for the offer.
– This free bet offer cannot be used in conjunction, or contribute to any other coral.co.uk free bet offer or promotions.