Pros and Cons
Competitive odds across all sports and Best Odds Guaranteed on all UK horse racing markets
Simple QuinnBet sign-up process
Excellent mobile betting platform and app.
No loyalty programme for existing QuinnBet customers
Limited deposit and withdrawal options
Minimal live streaming capacity
Having launched in 2017, QuinnBet has quickly established themselves as one of the biggest online bookmakers in Ireland.
The impact they enjoyed in Ireland encouraged QuinnBet to venture into the congested UK betting marketplace.
With a diverse sportsbook operation and enticing promotional offers, QuinnBet are growing in stature rapidly.
QuinnBet Welcome Offer
The QuinnBet signup offer may appear a little complex but looks to accommodate all levels of new customers.
Simply signing up for a QuinnBet account, entitles new players to 50% back as a Free Bet up to £35 + 10 Free Spins.
How to claim up to £35 Free Bets and 10 Free Spins with QuinnBet
- Register with Quinnbet
- Deposit and bet on any Sportsbook markets of your choice today (horse racing, football, tennis, darts etc) at odds of evens (2.00) or greater.
- That’s it! If your account has Sportsbook losses at the end of your first day’s betting (23:59), QuinnBet will refund 50% of your first day’s losses as a Free Bet up to £35 (normally £25) plus, you get 10 Free Spins on Reel Diamonds (minimum 3 bets required).
- Even if your account is up, you’re guaranteed a £5 Free Bet plus 10 Free Spins provided you place at least 1 bet of £10 or greater at minimum odds evens (2.00) or greater.
Why you should open an account at QuinnBet
- Simple Sign-up Process: QuinnBet make creating an account easy for all levels of punter. In addition, the QuinnBet welcome offers are solid and with instant access to betting markets, signing-up with QuinnBet is hassle free.
- Mobile Betting Platforms: With one of the most user-friendly mobile betting platforms available, QuinnBet offer a range of options for their customers. Both Android and iOS platforms of QuinnBet transfer well from the desktop site – making betting on-the-go with QuinnBet easy.
- Competitive Odds: Players can find plenty of value when betting with QuinnBet UK. Odds boosts are available across a range of sports and best prices are guaranteed on UK and Irish horse racing markets.
What’s missing at QuinnBet?
- No Loyalty Programme: As yet, QuinnBet don’t offer their players a loyalty bonus across any of their sportsbook markets.
- Market Variety: In comparison to some other offerings on the market, QuinnBet don’t provide their customers with the most diverse sports betting offering. Horse racing, football and other UK centric sports dominate the betting options QuinnBet serve up.
- Limited Deposit and Withdrawal Options: Convenience is key for punters and QuinnBet don’t offer a vast array of deposit and withdrawal options for players – with only more ‘traditional’ methods currently accepted.
How can you get Free Bets and other promotions at QuinnBet?
Punters can benefit massively from offers and QuinnBet look to keep their customers on side with a range of promotions.
- Football Acca Insurance – Players can get a free bet of up to £10, if one team lets them down in a 5+ accumulator bet
- Money Back if Second to Favourite – If a chosen horse comes second to the favourite in a race (UK and Ireland only), players get their stake back
- 0-0 Draw Special – QuinnBet refund all players that bet on goal scorer or correct score markets if the chosen game finishes 0-0
- Cheltenham Betting – Check the QuinnBet promotions just before or during the Cheltenham Festival for any special Cheltenham betting offers for existing customers.
QuinnBet User Experience
Despite being a newcomer to the UK sports betting scene, QuinnBet offer a comprehensive sports betting experience to their customers.
Both the desktop site and mobile offerings are easy to navigate with QuinnBet, with all markets and bets clearly signposted on the homepage.
Whilst their sports market offering isn’t the most diverse, QuinnBet offer regular promotions and competitive odds on key sports such as football, horse racing and greyhounds.
QuinnBet appear to have the customer in mind with all of their operations, with a simple sign-up process and excellent customer service levels enhancing the user experience.
QuinnBet on Mobile
The QuinnBet website has excellent usability and that transfers over very well to their mobile platforms.
In-play odds and promotional offers are simple to navigate to on QuinnBet’s mobile platforms – ensuring, nothing is compromised on the QuinnBet mobile site.
Familiarity is key for all levels of punter and very little changes between the QuinnBet mobile site and the QuinnBet app.
All of the key features offered on the desktop site are accessible through the QuinnBet app and the QuinnBet login process is easy to navigate.
QuinnBet Markets and Odds
As a relatively new player on the UK betting scene, QuinnBet are sensibly targeting tried and tested markets to attract new customers.
British staples of football, horse racing and greyhounds are the key markets offered but sports such as tennis, golf and cricket are also well represented through the QuinnBet markets.
The overall offering from QuinnBet within the market is a little limited compared to some of their direct competitors.
The odds offered by QuinnBet stand up very well, with all levels of punter able to find maximum value on each bet placed.
Best odds are guaranteed on all UK and Irish horse racing offerings whilst the odds offered by QuinnBet on football markets are also very competitive.
QuinnBet Safety and Security
Punters can bet safe in the knowledge that QuinnBet are licensed with the UK Gambling Commission and registered with IBAS, as is a requirement for all operating bookmakers in the UK.
QuinnBet Customer Support
Being able to speak to customer support is essential with any bookmaker and the QuinnBet live chat is available for all punters.
Although the live chat isn’t available 24/7, they are available between 8am and 11pm on weekdays (reduced hours on weekends) and deliver quick response times.
At present there isn’t a QuinnBet telephone number for punters to access.
Breaking into the congested UK sports betting sphere is no easy feat but QuinnBet have done it successfully thus far.
With a simple sign-up process and great odds on key sports, players know they can get maximum value when betting with QuinnBet.
The QuinnBet sign-up offer is enticing and players can utilise both the desktop and mobile site with equal ease.
Whilst the market depth isn’t as comprehensive as some other bookmakers and there are no live streaming options, QuinnBet is a reliable resource for all levels of punter.
Is it easy to deposit and withdraw at QuinnBet
Getting started with QuinnBet is simple and depositing funds into your account can be done in an instant.
The methods of deposit and withdrawal offered by QuinnBet are currently limited, with UK banks only accepted, rather than e-wallet services.
Is QuinnBet licensed and legal in the UK?
QuinnBet are a licensed and legal betting operation in the UK – under the umbrella company FSB Technology.
UK Gambling Commission License Number – 22201.
Can I trust QuinnBet with my money?
Despite being a new bookmaker in the UK, QuinnBet have a reputation for being a trustworthy operation.
QuinnBet are licensed with the UK Gambling Commission and registered with IBAS, ensuring customer rights are adhered to.
What sports have the best promotions at QuinnBet?
Football – QuinnBet customers can access regular promotions on football markets – ranging from Acca Insurance money back offers to winning accumulator bonuses.
Horse Racing – On every UK and Irish horse race, QuinnBet offer their players Best Odds Guaranteed, ensuring maximum value can be had on every winning horse racing bet.