2015 French Open
Roland Garros once again plays host to the French Open as the world’s best tennis players take to the clay hoping for grand slam glory. The 2015 French Open is without doubt the premier clay court tournament of the year and is one of four grand slams, preceded by the 2015 Australian open and followed by Wimbledon 2015 and the 2015 US Open.
The 2015 French Open begins on May 24th and features men’s, women’s and double’s varieties of tennis. The Women’s final is scheduled to take place on Saturday June 6th with the men’s final taking place a day later on Sunday June 7th.
Anyone with a casual interest in tennis will know that Rafael Nadal knows his way around Roland Garros, but the Spaniard is quite rightly known as the ‘King of Clay’ having won a record nine men’s singles titles. Nadal clinched a fifth consecutive French Open title with a 3–6, 7–5, 6–2, 6–4 triumph over Novak Djokovic last year, so will enter the 2015 tournament as the defending champion. The Spaniard’s latest win saw him take the all-time record from Frenchman Max Decugis which had stood since 1914, while Björn Borg holds the second most titles in the open era with 6 victories ahead of Ivan Lendl with 3.
It’s no surprise to see Rafael Nadal firmly at the head of 2015 French Open betting, but he has a number of top tennis stars to contend with in order to land an unprecedented tenth French Open title. Novak Djokovic has made two of the last three finals and should be there or thereabouts again with Stan Wawrinka, Juan Martin del Potro and Andy Murray also thought to have a good chance on the pick of their best form. Roger Federer was a winner at Roland Garros in 2009 and retains plenty of ability, while 2013 finalist David Ferrer saves his best form for clay and could go close once again.
In the women’s singles, USA’s Chris Evert has won the most titles with 7, while France’s Suzanne Lenglen won 6 times in the Amateur era and Steffi Graf holds 6 open era titles. Last year Maria Sharapova claimed her second Roland Garros title, taking her level with her rival Serena Williams and its those two who dominate the betting for the 2015 French Open Title. Other likely contenders include Simona Halep, Victoria Azarenka, Euginie Bouchard, Petra Kvitova, Caroline Wozniacki and Agnieszka Radwanska.
Whoever you fancy to win the 2015 French Open, let Freebets.com help you get the most from your tennis betting, here we’ll provide you with free bets from online bookmakers which can be used to bet on French Open tennis, we bring you the latest tennis free bet offers, find the best tennis odds and we post regular French Open betting tips and news for all the big tennis tournaments.
Once the tournament gets underway there will be plenty of match bets and set betting to get stuck into and using free bets available from online bookmakers is a handy way to increase your 2015 French Open betting profits. Get free bet refunds for losing Roland Garros bets and compare prices to get the best French Open odds, all in one place at Freebets.com.
How To Get Free 2015 French Open Bets
It’s really very simple, online bookmakers tout for new customers by offering free bets or giving deposit bonuses to extend your stay on their internet betting sites which gives you a better chance of winning, at least on the first few visits.
These free bets and free bet bonuses can be used to bet on the loads of French Open betting markets with one or two conditions. Freebets.com spells out all the terms and conditions of each bookmaker’s introductory free bet offer and deposit bonus to save you the trouble of hunting out the small print.
With the help of Freebets.com you can get access to thousands of pounds worth of free French Open bets and there is no easier way to profit from betting than betting for free.
Three easy steps to get free 2015 French Open bets
1. Choose a free bet; take a look at our extensive list of free bets, check the main conditions for wagering requirements and click ‘CLAIM IT NOW when you see an offer you like.
2. Register with the online bookmaker; complete the online registration form and enter the promotion code where appropriate, you’ll need to declare your payment details so have them handy. You must be able to trust your bookmaker with your financial details, Freebets.com only promotes reputable bookmakers and you can read our reviews in the Bookmakers section
3. Deposit some funds and place a bet; in most instances you can deposit as little as £5 or £10, but this will restrict the size of your free bet. We recommend starting out with the smaller free bet offers until you find your feet and go with those that match your first bet or deposit or even give you more than your first bet or deposit.
That’s all it takes, you can place a French Open bet and get free bets in return, we constantly seek out new bookmakers offers and have free bets for all the ‘blue chip’ bookmakers and many of the new breed of online bookmakers who have joined the competition for the blossoming internet betting business.
How To Use Free 2015 French Open Bets
It’s in the bookmaker’s interest to make is easy to place a bet and using your free bet will be simple too. Methods of choosing how to use your free bet can vary slightly between bookmakers, if it is the only funding in your account then it will be automatically applied to your bet slip. If not, look for the option to apply your free bet before confirming the bet.
It’s been mentioned that there will be restrictions on placing free bets, these are intended to stop people from converting the free bets into instant cash and scampering away with the bookmakers hard earned cash. Most of these restrictions don’t really stop this happening. People with another bookmaker account or better still an account with a betting exchange are able to lock-in a profit from free bets without any risk. You can calculate how much profit can be locked into your free bets with our Back/Lay Hedging Calculator.
In any event, restrictions on free bets are in place and they vary between bookmakers, it is in your best interest to know what to look for, it can save time and disappointment later down the line.
Six things you need to know before using your free 2015 French Open bets
1. Free bet stakes are not included in returns, you will receive the winnings from the free bet stake
2. Minimum Odds; expect bookmakers to require the free bet to be placed on selections with a minimum price, this can vary between 1/5 (1.20) and 6/4 (2.50)
3. Rollover Requirement; some bookmakers will require your free bet or deposit bonus be wagered a number of times before you can withdraw winnings from the bonus. Obviously, no rollover requirement is best, but with bigger free bet offers this shouldn’t necessarily put you off.
4. Free Bet Expiry; you’ll normally get 7 or 30 days to use your free bet.
5. Bet Type Restrictions; you are nearly always allowed to use your free bet a single bet and normally free bets can be used in accumulators.
6. Betting product restrictions; free bets are normally restricted to the bookmakers sports events and sometimes can be used on Games area. You won’t be able to use free bets for pool betting or in the bookmakers casino and poker rooms.
2015 French Open Betting Tips
Taking advantage of the free bets available when signing up with online bookmakers is an excellent way to boost your profits from betting at Roland Garros, you certainly can’t lose when using your free French Open bet. But, there are other ways to maximise the value you get from betting on tennis. You can insure your French Open bet with a variety of free bet refund offers and promotions released by online bookmakers which could result in receiving a free bet as consolation for backing a losing selection.
It’s not only French Open free bets that will help your betting bank stretch further, make sure you are getting the best French Open odds for your bets. At Freebets.com, we think it’s a great idea to have accounts with a number of different bookmakers, if you have a debit card there is no reason to leave funds lying around in bookmakers accounts and you still have the opportunity to jump onto the best offer or French Open odds for your bet. You just need to know where to find the free bet offers and which bookmaker is offering the best French Open odds.
This is where Freebets.com comes to your assistance, we constantly monitor the free bet offers and promotions from online bookmakers and update the site with around £2000 worth of offers and promotions on any single day. You can visit Freebets.com and check out the latest free bet offers and promotions for Roland Garros and compare French Open odds to make sure you are not missing the best prices.
Alternatively, you can subscribe to our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter where we release news of all the free bet offers and promotions that we add to the website. We don’t pretend to be betting tipsters, but we can help you select wisely by bringing you important tennis news and pointing out where to find the best French Open odds in our regular tennis betting related articles.
The only 2015 French Open betting tips you’ll ever need
1. Open accounts with a number of different bookmakers; the more free bets the better
3. Find free bet refunds and pay out bonuses; see if they will benefit your French Open bet, follow our daily updates on Facebook and Twitter and you’ll never miss an offer.