Joshua v Wilder Betting Guide, Odds & Tips
Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder Betting Guide
With boxing promoter Eddie Hearn bravely expanding his Matchroom operation into the US, the chances of an Anthony Joshua Vs Deontay Wilder having their heavyweight title unification bout in Las Vegas, is more of a possibility than ever.
But why would Anthony Joshua forfeit home advantage, when he’s made places like Cardiff and Wembley his fortress in recent years? Then again, Joshua and Hearn have true greatness in mind and “AJ” has often talked about his goal to fight overseas.
Joshua vs Wilder Free bets
Where and when is Joshua v Wilder?
If pushed for a venue, Wembley Stadium would make sense. But Deontay Wilder is a hard negotiator too and in order to make this fight a reality, Anthony Joshua may need to swallow his home pride, and expand his fighting resume into America for the first time.
In terms of timeline for this fight, it could happen in 2018 toward the back-end, but if Wilder and his team don’t sign a contract soon, a big fight in Cardiff between Joshua and Alexander Povetkin looks the more likely outcome for 2018. The Anthony Joshua Vs Deontay Wilder fight is definitely going to happen, but like all these things in boxing, timing is everything.
Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder Free Bets 2018
There are a wealth of boxing promotions and offers we can recommend if you want to grab yourself an Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder free bet.
Here are our top 3 Joshua v Wilder free bets you can claim before fight night…
- BetVictor ‘Bet £10, Get £40’ Offer – Sign up to BetVictor in time for the big fight and when you place your first £10 bet, you will receive up to £40 in free bets!*
- 888sport ‘Bet £10, Get £30’ Offer – 888sport has a range of markets for boxing, sign up now and you can get £30 in free bets when you stake your first £10 bet*
- Ladbrokes £50 Matched Bet – If you have a strong fancy for the Joshua v Wilder fight, Ladbrokes “£50 Matched” bet is a great welcome offer for you to consider using*
*18+ only, Full T&C’s apply.
Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder Latest Betting Odds
In the pre-announcement ‘Outright Winner’ betting market, Anthony Joshua is available as a top price 4/7 favourite, with Deontay Wilder is the 7/4 but strong underdog.
A stoppage looks likely for whichever boxer wins. In the ‘Method of Victory’ market, look out for odds which say “to win by KO/TKO”.
Round betting is also really exciting, especially if you have a strong view on when a fight ending punch will happen.
Who win will the fight?
- Joshua – 4/7 BetStars
- Parker – 7/4 Betfred
Will the fight go the Distance?
- Yes – 2/9 Ladbrokes
- No – 3/1 Betfair
Method Of Victory
- Joshua KO/TKO/Disq – 1/1 Paddy Power
- Joshua Decision/Tech Dec – 5/1 Boylesports
- Draw – 33/1 Betfair
- Wilder KO/TKO/Disq – 2/1 Ladbrokes
- Wilder Decision/Tech Dec – 18/1 Coral
Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder Betting Markets
There will be many different betting markets available for Joshua v Wilder but the main ones will be:
- Outright Winner
- Method of Victory
- Round Betting (or Grouped Rounds)
- Total Rounds (Over / Under)
- Fighter to be Knocked Down
- Will the Fight go the Distance?
Recommended Joshua v Wilder Betting Odds 2018
- 4/9 for Anthony Joshua to win at Bet365 claim
- 13/8 for Deontay Wilder to win at Paddy Power claim
- 25/1 for Draw at William Hill claim
- 9/2 for Anthony Joshua to win by Decision or Technical Decision at Coral claim
- 15/8 for Deontay Wilder to win by KO TKO or Disqualification at Betfair claim
- 25/1 for Draw or Technical Draw at BoyleSports claim
Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder Betting Offers and Enhanced Odds
When betting on Anthony Joshua Vs Deontay Wilder, there are several bookmakers you definitely need to look out for in search of the best Price Boosts, Enhanced Odds and betting offers for boxing.
BetVictor’s ‘Bet Boosts’ are hugely popular and a great way to get a better price on lots of different sports & bet types.
Coral bookmakers are great for more targeted ‘Price Boosts’ on the day of a big boxing event, while the likes of Paddy Power and Betfair Sportsbook are your port of call if you’re in search of an ‘Enhanced Odds’ sign-up offer for Anthony Joshua v Deontay Wilder closer to fight time.
Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder Betting Tips
Our early big fight prediction for Joshua v Wilder is a simple, straight win bet on AJ…
- Anthony Joshua to beat Wilder at 4/7 (1.57) with BetStars
Boxing Betting Tips
Manny Pacquiao v Lucas Matthysse Betting Tips, Preview and Predictions
- 11th July 2018
Filipino legend Manny Pacquiao faces Lucas Matthysse for his WBA 'Regular' title this weekend in Kua...
So who is likely to win between the two heavyweight fighters; Anthony Joshua or Deontay Wilder?
This is a classic match-up between the technical boxer (Joshua) and the wild and vicious brawler (Wilder).
We have seen against Whyte and Klitschko that Joshua can get rocked, can be hurt and can be put on the canvas, but he has the heart of a lion and recovered well after being dropped by Klitschko, so Wilder will need to find a very special punch for AJ to be KO’d.
Wilder does have tremendous power and throws looping shots from tricky angles, but ultimately boxing is boxing and Anthony Joshua’s tighter guard, patience and classic boxing ability should see him through this career defining test.