- Maximum Refund £100
- Restrictions Singles/Outright Winner
Money Back If Andy Murray or Serena Williams Win At Wimbledon
Andy Murray became the first British player to win the famous Wimbledon title since Fred Perry did so back in 1936, Murray beating Novak Djokovic in three straight sets to seal an emotional victory on the biggest stage of all.
Murray will look to defend his title and enters as the third seed, meaning that the Scot cannot meet Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal or Roger Federer before the semi-finals. Marion Bartoli took the Women’s singles title last year by defeating German Sabine Lisicki, who in turn beat number one seed Serena Williams on her route to the final.
Boylesports will generously offer betting customers their money back on Outright Winner selections should Murray or Williams lift the prestigious Wimbledown trophy once again, the tournament running from 23 June to 6 July 2014.
The maximum refund available from your outright winner selection is £100, only applying to single bets placed prior to the tournament starting at 10am on Monday 23 June.
Boylesports terms and conditions:
– Applies to Mens Wimbledon Outright if Andy Murray wins
– Applies to Womens Wimbledon Outright if Serena Williams wins
– Applies to singles only.
– Max refund €100 per customer (Currency equivalent).
– Applies to bets placed prior to Tournament Starting – 10am Mon 23rd June.
– Applies to all channels.
– Applies to Ireland and UK customers only.
– Free bets do not qualify for this offer.