- Maximum Refund £100
- Restrictions In-Running Bets
World Matchplay Darts Money Back Special
Blackpool Winter Gardens prepares for one of the best spectacles of the year on the PDC Darts calendar, as Phil Taylor looks to win the World Matchplay Darts Championship he has dominated for a 15th time.
The tournament between 19-27 July 2014 is always a crowd favourite, and Taylor will enter looking to win the event for a seventh consecutive time after coming out on top in one of the best finals of recent times against Adrian Lewis last year as he averaged over 110.
Place a single in-running bet on any match during the tournament, and Paddy Power will refund your losing stake if the final checkout of that match is of 100 or more.
Your money back will be awarded in the form of a free bet, the maximum cashback being £100.
Bets must be made in-running, and those placed before a game begins will not be eligible for cashback.
Paddy Power terms and conditions:
– If the final checkout of any match is 100+ we will refund your losing betting-in-running bets on that match.
– Applies to singles match bets placed in running, does not apply to match bets placed before the game begins.
– Applies to betting in running match betting only.
– Max Refund E100/£100 per customer/per match.
– Does not apply to shop bets.
– Free bet can only be redeemed on sports and will be valid for 7 days from day of settlement
– Free bets will be credited by midday the following day.
– Paddy Power Darts rules apply.