First run in 1776, the St Leger is one of the oldest horse races in the world and this weekend will see the 2023 running of the final Classic of the UK flat season.
For horse racing fans, it’s a race not to be missed, and below you’ll find the latest St Leger betting odds, tips, and the best online bookmakers offering those all-important St Leger free bets.
How To Get Free Bets For The 2023 St Leger
With the 2023 St Leger fast approaching, bookmakers are offering some fantastic horse racing betting offers currently – from free bets to enhanced offers.
Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- The world's favourite online sports betting company
- Bet365 offers an amazing App including Live Streaming
- The most comprehensive In-Play service
Bet £10 on Horse Racing, Get £40 in BonusesTerms & Conditions Apply
- Unique ‘Betfinder’ Feature
- Bet (winnings) calculator
- Live racing, replay of all UK races & plenty racing promos
Bet £10 And Get £30 In Free Bets +£10 Casino BonusTerms & Conditions Apply
- Huge number of sports betting options, bonuses and promos
- Live Horse Racing Streaming
- Betting blog & betting guide
Bet £5, Get £20 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- UK bookmaker that have a history dating back to 1927
- All racecourses at the Tote
- Racecards from all UK & IE
Bet £10 Get £40Terms & Conditions Apply
- Sports fixed odds, spread betting and casino on 1 account
- Great welcome bonus
- New Spread Betting Build Your Bet Feature
When & Where Is The 2023 St Leger?
The St Leger is the final Classic of the flat season and is run annually at Doncaster racecourse over a trip of 1 mile and 6 furlongs – this year’s race is on Saturday 10th September.
It is one of the oldest races in the world and it is open to three-year-old horses only, with geldings excluded.
Recent St Leger Winners
The St Leger is one of the five UK horse racing Classics and is one of the highlights of the flat racing calendar with several high-class winners through the years.
It is the feature race of the four-day St Leger Festival which attracts large audiences both at the racecourse and on TV.
Below we’ve listed the last 10 winners of the St Leger: