First run in 1776, the St Leger is one of the oldest horse races in the world and this weekend will see the 2023 running of the final Classic of the UK flat season.
How To Get Free Bets For The 2023 St Leger
With the 2023 St Leger fast approaching, bookmakers are offering some fantastic horse racing betting offers currently – from free bets to enhanced offers.
Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- The world's favourite online sports betting company
- Bet365 offers an amazing App including Live Streaming
- The most comprehensive In-Play service
Bet £20, And get it Back as Cash if it LosesTerms & Conditions Apply
- Excellent football odds from leagues all over the world
- Fun promotional offers and incentives for all customers
- State of the art mobile app for betting on the go
GET £60 In Bonuses when you stake £10Terms & Conditions Apply
- Special bets and promotions as their popular double delight offers
- Strong emphasis on UK and Irish markets
- Daily Odds Boosts and special prices
Bet £10 Get £40 in free bets (Mobile Only)Terms & Conditions Apply
- Listed on the Stock exchange and licensed in UK and EU
- Wide range of William hill promo code offers when signing up
- Diverse range of games, betting and gambling
When & Where Is The 2023 St Leger?
The St Leger is the final Classic of the flat season and is run annually at Doncaster racecourse over a trip of 1 mile and 6 furlongs – this year’s race is on Saturday 10th September.
It is one of the oldest races in the world and it is open to three-year-old horses only, with geldings excluded.
Recent St Leger Winners
The St Leger is one of the five UK horse racing Classics and is one of the highlights of the flat racing calendar with several high-class winners through the years.
It is the feature race of the four-day St Leger Festival which attracts large audiences both at the racecourse and on TV.
Below we’ve listed the last 10 winners of the St Leger: