- Max Refund £50
- Restrictions Singles only
- Currencies EUR GBP
- Payment Methods VISA MasterCard VISA-Debit VISA-Electron Delta Solo Switch Laser Bank Transfer Cheque EntroPay Neteller PayPal Skrill(Moneybookers)
Money Back Special – If 2nd Or 3rd In 2.15 Aintree
The second day of the Aintree Festival sees Paddy Power offering money back on losing bets if you finish second or third in the second race.
The Class 1 Top Novices Hurdle at 2.15 Aintree has been selected for the money back special which will provide a free bet refund for bets on the second and third horses home.
Place a bet on the 2.15 Aintree and if your horse finishes second or third, Paddy Power will refund your losing stake with a matched free bet. £50 is the maximum free bet refund you can claim.
The offer applies to win singles and the win part of each way singles placed. The free bets can then be used on any horse race over the next seven days from when they are credited.
This Aintree money back special is just one great reason to bet with Paddy Power. Racing punters can find great value in a good depth of markets along with regular price enhancements and offers on the sport’s biggest fixtures. Take a look at the latest promotions from Paddy Power by using the links on the right of this page or scrolling down if your are using a mobile.
New Paddy Power customers can also take advantage of one of the most genrous welcome offers from any online bookmaker. Open a new Paddy Power account today and bet £10 to receive £30 in free bets, that’s treble your initial betting bank just for opening a new account.
Use your free bets to take advantage of enhanced odds, offers, bonuses and promotions at Paddy Power on pre-event and live markets for American football, athletics, aussie rules, badminton, baseball, basketball, beach volleyball, bowls, boxing, chess, cricket, cycling, darts, field hockey, futsal, gaelic sports, golf, greyhound racing, handball, horse racing, ice hockey, martial arts, motor racing, poker, pool, rink hockey, rowing, rugby, sailing, snooker, soccer, table tennis, tennis, volleyball and water polo.
Paddy Power Terms & Conditions:
– If your horse finishes second or third in the 14:15 Aintree on Friday, Paddy Power will refund your losing single stake as a free bet.
– Applies to singles only.
– Applies to win singles and the win part of each way singles only.
– Applies to Win or Each Way market only.
– Free bet will be available to use on any horse racing market for 7 days from when it is credited.
– Max refund EUR/GBP 50 per customer per race.
– Does not apply to Tote bets.
– Paddy Power racing rules apply.
– Paddy Power reserves the right in its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customers.