- Minimum Stake £20
- Maximum Free Bet £5
- Restrictions Singles only
- Currencies EUR GBP
- Payment Methods VISA MasterCard VISA-Debit VISA-Electron Delta Solo Switch Laser Bank Transfer Cheque EntroPay Neteller PayPal Skrill(Moneybookers)
Arsenal v Liverpool £5 In-Play Free Bet
Arsenal invite Liverpool to the Emirates Stadium for their latest Premier League clash this Saturday afternoon and Paddy Power is offering an In-Play free bet to use on the game of £5.
Olivier Giroud’s fine form has seen him score six goals in his last seven games, Arsenal on a run of six consecutive league wins that see them now a point away from second-placed Manchester City. Liverpool scraped a 2-2 draw in the 97th minute the last time both sides met, but the Reds must hit back from their defeat most recently to Manchester United.
Place a pre-match single bet up to £20 on Arsenal v Liverpool on Saturday 4 April and you will earn a free bet of £5 to use in-play on the match.
The offer applies to single bets placed before kick off at 12.45pm on Saturday at minimum 1/2 odds or greater. Applies to online, mobile, phone, PP Messenger and text bets only.
The tie between Arsenal and Liverpool will also be shown live on BT Sport.
This football money back special is just one great reason to bet with Paddy Power. Football punters can find great value in a good depth of markets along with regular price enhancements and offers on the sport’s biggest fixtures. Take a look at the latest promotions from Paddy Power by using the links on the right of this page or scrolling down if your are using a mobile.
New Paddy Power customers can also take advantage of one of the most genrous welcome offers from any online bookmaker. Open a new Paddy Power account today and bet £10 to receive £20 in free bets, that’s treble your initial betting bank just for opening a new account.
Use your free bets to take advantage of enhanced odds, offers, bonuses and promotions at Paddy Power on pre-event and live markets for American football, athletics, aussie rules, badminton, baseball, basketball, beach volleyball, bowls, boxing, chess, cricket, cycling, darts, field hockey, futsal, gaelic sports, golf, greyhound racing, handball, horse racing, ice hockey, martial arts, motor racing, poker, pool, rink hockey, rowing, rugby, sailing, snooker, soccer, table tennis, tennis, volleyball and water polo.
Paddy Power terms and conditions:
– Place GBP/EUR20 or more in single bets before kick off in the Arsenal v Liverpool game and get a GBP/EUR5 free bet to use on the match in-play.
– The free bet token will appear in accounts within 5 minutes of kick off, and can only be redeemed in-play on that match.
– Applies to online, mobile, phone, PP Messenger and text bets only.
– Does not apply in retail.
– Free bets staked on pre-match markets will not count towards the offer.
– Bets cashed out either pre-match or in-play will not count towards the offer.
– Pre-match is defined as single bets placed prior to kick-off in the Arsenal v Liverpool Premier League match, played on 4th April 2015 and In-play is defined as any bet struck after the match has kicked off.
– Qualifying bets must be placed at odds of 1/2 or higher. Customers can only qualify for the offer once.
– Free bet stake not returned in winnings.
– Free bet tokens will take up to 15 minutes from kick off to become available in customers accounts and can only be redeemed in play.
– Paddy Power reserves the right in its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customers.