- Maximum Refund £50
- Restrictions Singles only
Rugby Union Money Back Special – Crusaders v Sharks
Paddy Power is offering a Money Back Special on selected Rugby Union matches this Saturday, including the Super Rugby semi-final contest between Crusaders v Sharks at 8:35am.
The Sharks narrowly overcame the Highlanders 31-27 at Kings Park as two late penalties from Francois Steyn sealed their fate into the semi-finals, while The Crusaders cruised to a comfortable 34-8 victory over the Highlanders also to safely make it through.
If the first Try of the game is scored by a forward by either team during the Saturday 26 July match, Paddy Power will refund all losing try scorer bets on that game.
The offer applies to pre-match singles on seven tryscorer markets, including first tryscorer, last tryscorer, first team tryscorer, anytime tryscorer, first tryscorer insurebet, to score two or more tries and to score three or more tries.
The maximum refund is £50 per customer and you will receive this in the form of a free bet token, which is valid for seven days.
Paddy Paddy terms and conditions:
– Applies to single bets placed before kick off only.
– Applies to 1st tryscorer, last tryscorer, 1st team tryscorer, anytime tryscorer,1st tryscorer insurebet, to score two or more tries and to score three or more tries.
– Applies to win part of each way 1st tryscorer bets only.
– Extra time doesn’t count.
– Max free bet refund E50/£50 per customer per match.
– Free bet valid for 7 days.
– Free bet stake not returned.
– Does not apply to shop bets.
– Paddy Power Rugby rules apply.