Rugby Union Money Back Special – Waratahs v Crusaders
Paddy Power is offering a Money Back Special on the Super Rugby final between Waratahs v Crusaders this Saturday.
Crusaders proved to be far too strong for Sharks in their semi-final, easily overcoming the South African side 38-6 and preventing their opponents from even registering a try in Christchurch. Waratahs got off to the perfect start against Brumbies at the Allianz Stadium and overpowered their Australian counterparts 26-8 to set up the first ever title decider in Sydney.
If the first Try of the game is scored by a forward by either team during the Saturday 2 August match, Paddy Power will refund all losing try scorer bets on that game.
The offer applies to pre-match singles on seven tryscorer markets, including first tryscorer, last tryscorer, first team tryscorer, anytime tryscorer, first tryscorer insurebet, to score two or more tries and to score three or more tries.
The maximum refund is £50 per customer and you will receive this in the form of a free bet token, which is valid for seven days.
Paddy Paddy terms and conditions:
– Applies to single bets placed before kick off only.
– Applies to 1st tryscorer, last tryscorer, 1st team tryscorer, anytime tryscorer,1st tryscorer insurebet, to score two or more tries and to score three or more tries.
– Applies to win part of each way 1st tryscorer bets only.
– Extra time doesn’t count.
– Max free bet refund E50/£50 per customer per match.
– Free bet valid for 7 days.
– Free bet stake not returned.
– Does not apply to shop bets.
– Paddy Power Rugby rules apply.