Pros and Cons
One of the biggest betting companies in the world so range of markets is vast
24/7 customer support available through a variety of methods
Comprehensive range of banking methods with fast withdrawals
Collection of bonuses and promotions could be improved
Presentation of vast amount of information on the home page bewildering for new users
Sports betting odds don’t always compare favourably with the competition
William Hill Enhanced Odds & Free Bets
William Hill Free Bet Offer
Get yourself £30 free bets when you sign up for a new account using the William Hill website or app and place a £10 bet.
If you’re in Ireland, don’t miss out on the offers and promotions for William Hill Ireland on Freebets Ireland.
How to Claim the William Hill Sign Up Offer:
- Click the above ‘Claim Offer’ button to go to William Hill
- Register your William Hill account through the William Hill website or app using the promo code R30″;
- Once your account is registered, using funds from your main account balance place a bet with a minimum stake of £10 on odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater.
- Free bets will be credited as 3 x £10 denominations once the qualifying bet has been settled.
Check out all the Bet 10 Get 30 betting offers.
How to use William Hill Free Bets
The William Hill free bets can be used across all sports if not specified in the terms of the conditions of the offers. Once the qualifying bet has settled, you will receive your free bets in your account. In order to use them, you just need to add your selections to the bet slip as normal and then click on the amount of the free bets you want to use from your account.
Please make sure that you read the terms and conditions before placing your bets using the free bets that have been credited to your account.
William Hill Promo Code
William Hill has a betting promo code for mobile only. Sign up for a new William Hill account using the William Hill website or app using the promo code “R30″;
Find Bet €10 Get €40 in free bets with William Hill Ireland if you are in Ireland.
How to Withdraw the William Hill Free Bets
William Hill free bets cannot be directly withdrawn from your William Hill account. Your free bets bonus needs to be wagered first in order to become available for withdrawal. The full value of the bonus should be redeemed in one stake. Any portion of the bonus that is not staked will be voided. A bonus can only be used once.
William Hill Sign Up Offer Terms and Conditions
- The promotion runs from 00:01:00 (UK time) on Wednesday 13th April 2022 until otherwise cancelled by us in accordance with these promotional terms (the promotion period).
- The promotion is only available on sportsbook excluding Virtual markets (Virtual horse racing, Virtual greyhound racing, Virtual football and any other Virtual product(s) launched by William Hill from time to time) (the promotion markets).
- This promotion is not available to new accounts which funds are paid into by PayPal, Neosurf, Paysafe, Nuvei Apple Pay, NETELLER, Skrill, ecoPayz, Kalibra/Postpay or William Hill PLUS Card.
- Place a minimum stake of £10 (the minimum stake), from your main balance, to opt in to the promotion.
- The £30 of Free Bets will be credited to your account once the qualifying bet has settled and will expire if not used within 7 days (bonus period). Any bonus that has not been redeemed before the end of the bonus period will be deleted.
- The bonus is non-refundable and cannot be withdrawn as cash.
- The full value of the bonus should be redeemed in one stake. Any portion of the bonus that is not staked will be voided. A bonus can only be used once.
- The promotion is only available to new customers in the United Kingdom in pound sterling. If you take part in the promotion you will not be eligible for any other new customer promotion. The promotion is not available in shop or through our tele betting service.
- If you cash in your bet your stake will no longer constitute a qualifying stake for participation in this promotion.
- Customers who reside in Northern Ireland and have a fully registered William Hill online account have a free route of entry available to them for this promotion. To enter the promotion, customers residing in Northern Ireland should contact Live Chat, state the name of the promotion and request entry. Only customers able to prove that they are resident in Northern Ireland will qualify for free route of entry.
William Hill Registration Process - Step 1
William Hill Registration Process - Step 2
William Hill accepts payment via Neteller, an eWallet, and pre-paid Mastercard which is perfect for playing online.
William Hill Overview
Use your free bet on one of the most comprehensive selections of sports betting markets available, covering every major sport plus minority sports you may never have heard of. Bet on over 100 markets on every big football match online.
William Hill gives the best odds guaranteed on early prices for all UK and Irish horse racing and greyhound racing plus customers accessing William Hill on their mobile receive a range of exclusive football and horse racing offers. Get 11 bet Yankees for the price of 10, up to 20% bonus when your horse wins by distances over 10 lengths, money back if your football match ends 0-0, Acca insurance and money back if your first goalscorer selection scores second.
When you’re looking for a change to sports betting, you’ll find casino, live casino, games, lotto, bingo, poker and financials betting available from a single account and with a range of offers the first time you try a new product.
William Hill is one of the longest established bookmakers and the biggest bookmaker in the UK. The William Hill Group owns a number of online gambling sites and is one of the biggest players in the online gambling industry. The website is operated from Gibraltar where it is licensed and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner. William Hill accepts a variety of payment types including PayPal as well as Visa, Delta, Mastercard, Neteller etc. The time taken to process withdrawals will depend on the customer’s bank and withdrawal method, however, William Hill also accepts Quick Cash which is instantaneous.
William Hill Betting Offers & Promotions
- William Hill Best Odds Guaranteed on Greyhounds and Horse Racing
- William Hill Promotion: Extra Places on Horse Racing
- William Hill Money Back: Get £10 in Cash if Your Horse Finishes
- No Deposit Bonus William Hill
- Virtual Sports Betting at William Hill
- Golden Goal Offer at William Hill: if your team scores first
- Get Up to £25 in Free Bets on In-Play Tennis Losses at William Hill
- William Hill Special Offer: Get the Biggest Boost Ever
- 15% Bonus on Your Winnings – Back a horse that wins by two lengths or more on selected UK and Irish horseraces (including all races broadcast on ITV) and you will receive a 15% bonus on your winnings. The maximum bonus is £100 and you will have 4 days from bet settlement to use your bonus winnings which are paid as free bets.
- Acca Five Insurance – Place a five-fold accumulator on sports with all selections priced 1/5 or greater and if a single leg lets you down William Hill will return your stakes (up to £/€30 as a free bet).
- Enhanced Odds – William Hill offer daily price enhancements on a number of markets across a range of sports.
- Best Odds Guaranteed – Like most major firms William Hill offer ‘best odds guaranteed’ on horse racing. However, William Hill online betting offers the same guarantee on English and Irish greyhound racing.
William Hill Premier League Betting 23/24
William Hill provides some of the best football betting options on the market, and offers the latest Premier League odds which are updated in real time. Players can also benefit from exclusive William Hill bonuses and promo codes that are relevant to upcoming matches, as well as that cover other major football events such as La Liga, Champions League and MLS.
One unique offering from William Hill that’s perfect for those betting on the Premier League is Bet Boost, which allows punters to power up the odds on a football or horse racing market to increase potential returns. Bettors may also want to utilise the #YourOdds feature, which allows players to request a unique bet via Twitter and also works on the Premier League.
William Hill Cheltenham Festival 2024
If there’s one bookie that stands out when it comes to horse racing betting – such as the 2024 Cheltenham Festival – it’s William Hill. There are thousands of markets covering one of the most prestigious horse race meets, each of which features the best odds and up-to-date stats to help bettors make an informed decision on which horse to back.
For the upcoming event that’s set to take place in March 2024, new players may want to take advantage of William Hill’s free bet sign up offer, which sees bettors get £40 in free sports bets once they bet £10. There will also be a range of special Cheltenham betting offers and promotions which are open to all eligible William Hill customers. Check out the latest William Hill Cheltenham offers.
William Hill Grand National 2024
William Hill claims to be the best online UK bookmaker covering the iconic horse race, thanks to their provisions of Grand National free bets and easy-to-use live streaming service. The Grand National betting odds featured on the site are some of the best around, so it’s no surprise that many consider it to be their go-to when it comes to wagering on horse racing.
Players looking to bet on the upcoming Grand National 2024 can also benefit from William Hill’s new customer offer, which gives punters £10 in free bets on a £10 deposit.
William Hill might also some great offers during other horse racing like Royal Ascot betting offers and Epsom Derby special offers.
William Hill Betting Features and Opportunities
- Bet Calculator – Calculate your winnings quickly and easily
- Podcasts – Listen to the latest sports podcasts on demand
- William Hill Radio – Multiple radio stations with tips and banter
- Results Section – Fast results updated constantly
- Celebrity Columns/Blogs – Get tips and gossip from famous names
- Live Streaming – Watch free live sport on your desktop and mobile
- Your Feedback – Submit your suggestions to the WIlliam Hill team
- Tip Advisor – Enjoy fantastic football betting tips, and other sports tips
- Betting TV – Watch US racing, RPGTV dogs, Australian, Dubai and Indian racing every day for free
- Bet ‘In Play’ – Plenty of live in-running betting markets
- ‘Cash In My Bets’ feature – Option to cash in your bets early
- ‘Your Call’ …request a price about an outcome within a sporting event
Top Reasons to Join William Hill
William Hill is one of the most popular and well-known bookies when it comes to sports betting, and it’s easy to see why. As well as offering an accessible and high-quality live streaming service for those wanting to watch key sports events, the bookmaker also boasts an easy-to-use mobile betting app for punters looking to wager on the go.
And there’s never been a better time to get in on the action, as William Hill’s signup offer sees players receive £40 in free bets after they deposit £10.
There are also plenty of other betting products to choose from like the William Hill Casino, William Hill Poker and William Hill Vegas sections with plenty of poker tables, classic casino games and slots.
William Hill – Our Rating – 5 stars
We don’t do this very often but we must for William Hill…. We award them a five star rating! In short everything you could want from an online sportsbook is here and here from the very start.
An attractive William Hill £40 free bet offer gets you started and the William Hill bonuses will keep you coming back. ‘Enhanced Odds’ and ‘Best Odds Guaranteed’ ensure you get the most bang for your buck.
More importantly you will struggle think of something that is missing from this site, and if you do you only need to contact the popular high street bookmaker to get it.
William Hill Mobile Betting & App
William Hill may operate over 2,370 betting shops and employ 16,000 people but over 30% of the company’s profits are derived from people playing online or via the William Hill app.
In a competitive industry William Hill are constantly innovating to stay ahead of their rivals and consequently the William Hill app and mobile betting service accessible through an open browser is excellent.
It gives you access to all categories of sports/fields to gamble on (30+) plus an online and live casino. There is also a large range of ‘virtual sports’ and a dedicated ‘in play’ section.
William Hill has a Java application that can be used on most modern mobile phones. This can access all the major betting markets and commentaries.
iPhone users are able to download an application compatible with their handsets. William Hill’s mobile applications provide the account holder with access to the Sportsbook and Casino Club.
William Hill also has introduced some great mobile innovations such as Shake-A-Bet and mobile casino. It has followed up its exclusive Racing Post-partnered horseracing iPhone App with a similarly co-branded product for football entitled Football Bet.
Form & Stats by Racing Post
William Hill has teamed up with Racing Post to provide comprehensive form for UK and Irish Horse racing with links to racecards with full form, stats and trends.
Some of William Hill’s other sports betting markets will display the chart icon suggesting there is a link to form, but in fact customers are more likely to link to football stats which is not helpful when betting on Volleyball.
William Hill provides regular previews of betting major sporting events with frequent reports and updates. The archive of articles is huge but William Hill provides a nice layout behind Sports Betting News link to make finding the relevant information painless.
Similarly if you want to catch up with race commentaries, William Hill offers a selection of Podcasts within this area of the site.
William Hill Background
William Hill was established in 1934 as a postal/telephone betting business being run behind closed doors and has expanded to become one of the best-known and most trusted names in the betting business.
Betting shops were legalised in 1961 and William Hill entered the high street market a little later in 1966 at a time when draconian rules discouraged people from remaining in betting shops with closed windows and smoky atmosphere giving betting shops a poor name.
As legislation was updated over the years, William Hill were able to provide larger, brighter and more welcoming shops that totally changed the perception of High Street betting.
William Hill became the biggest UK bookmaker when acquiring Stanley Leisure PLC in 2005.
William Hill created its online Sportsbook in 1998 and developed the service to include an online casino in 2000. Currently, the William Hill Online portfolio consists of Sports, Casino, Poker and Bingo.
In 2008 William Hill formed a joint venture with leading software provider Playtech to create William Hill Online . William Hill Online has since become one of e-gaming’s leading online betting operators with great innovations to the William Hill in-play and mobile offering.
Can I withdraw winnings from William Hill free bets?
Any winnings made on the current free bet welcome offer from William Hill can be withdrawn. It’s important to consult the full terms and conditions of the bonus before redeeming.
Can I cash out a William Hill free bet?
Punters are not permitted to cash out free bets at William Hill. When a cashout is made available on your other wagers, aside from free bets, you’ll receive a notification.
Does William Hill accept Crypto currency?
At this moment in time, WIlliam Hill does not accept cryptocurrency as a payment method. Instead, punters can make deposits via Visa, Mastercards and Paypal, as well as various other forms of payment.