Badminton is a hugely popular racquet sport in many countries including Sri Lanka, India, China, Canada and, of course, the UK.
Top level, highly entertaining badminton tournaments are plentiful around the world providing fans with high class sport to watch and punters with something to get their teeth stuck in to.
The top bookies are increasingly providing badminton live streaming options for their customers via mobile and desktop and on this page you’ll find all the information about how to watch badminton online.
How to Watch Badminton Live Streaming with bet365
- The first requirement is to log into a funded bet365 account
- If you don’t have any funds in your account, you can still watch badminton live streaming with bet365 providing you’ve placed a bet inside the last 24 hours
- Badminton live streams are available through the event pages or the bet365 Streaming page
How to Watch Badminton Live Streaming with Betfair
- Log into your Betfair account
- Visit the Betfair Live Video page or the badminton event you’re interested in watching
- Watch the live streams on whatever device you are using to access Betfair
Badminton Live Streaming – This Week’s Schedule:
Best Badminton Live Streaming Betting Sites
While badminton is certainly not the most popular sport in the UK, it hasn’t stopped these bookmakers from offering plenty to make your fortune. In fact, the live streaming potential with these betting sites is staggering:
- 888sport: 888sport’s offering is quality – especially if you consider badminton to be a minority sport. There are matches from all over Europe, and the world, available for live streams, with a dedicated badminton page highlighting all the events you can stream. Add to that, there are plenty of betting markets for each game; who needs the TV?
- Paddy Power: Just like 888sport, this site boasts a dedicated section to the sport. We’re talking Thomas Cup live streams to the likes of the Denmark Open – a lesser-known competition. The Paddy Power live streaming service is also regarded for its reliability, and is free for those with a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours.
- William Hill: This legendary bookmaker is quality for their sports betting options, not least badminton. Their live streaming service is busy when it comes to Olympic badminton betting, the BWF World Championship, the European Championships, Asia Championships and the massive Thomas Cup.
- Coral: This might be a surprising entry for badminton, but it’s one that has proved popular for many punters. Coral might boast fewer matches than the other bookies, but their live streaming service is one of the best out there. There are very few annoying time lags, no advertisements and you can rely on the picture quality.
- Betway: This site’s live streaming option is impressive, and completely free if you have a positive account. Their offerings number into the hundreds, with the likes of the Belgian International, Japan Open, Thomas Cup and more available for players.
Badminton Live Streaming Events
Badminton may not be as popular as football or horse racing, but it’s slowly coming out of the shadows of these sports. Each year, there are major events in the badminton circuit, including worldwide tournaments and special events. We’ve outlined the events you can expect to see with some of the biggest live streaming providers:
- Olympic badminton: Badminton is played during the Summer Olympics, with more than 50 nations vying for the title. While most Olympic games are streamed on the TV, live streaming services from various bookies offer you the opportunity to place bets as you watch, and keep you up to date on the latest scores and results.
- BWF World Championships: The BWF is a tournament series held every four years, crowning the best badminton players in the world. As the tournament is so prestigious, bookies line up for the chance to pull in the punters with the best odds and streaming. You’ll find almost every match available online.
- Thomas & Uber Cup: The Thomas Cup (men’s) and the Uber Cup (women’s) are held bi-annually every two years, comprising of a 12-team lineup. The streaming and betting opportunities start way in advance of the competition, at the qualifiers.
There are plenty of other tournaments that you can watch online and enjoy a punt – including the Sudirman Cup and BWF Super Series. However, you should always do your research as to the number of events the particular bookmaker streams, and the access requirements for watching.
Badminton Events You Can Only Watch On Live Streaming
Unlike football, horse racing and other sports with worldwide followings, badminton is not, typically, shown on the TV. The likes of badminton played at the Olympics will, likely, be shown, but you can’t expect all events to be streamed on mainstream TV channels, which is where betting sites come into the fold.
Get ExpressVPN to access the internet privately from anywhere
Download & Unblock Internet Access From Anywhere
Unrestricted Access Worldwidecta_button_1
Private and secure connection
Accelerated speed with unlimited bandwidth
Your best option for watching the badminton events is with a particular betting site, preferably with very few access requirements – such as the brands mentioned. Most bookies will stream the BWF, Thomas and Uber Cup, as well as other special events. For instance, Betway offers plenty of markets for a number of games, including those in the Belgian International and Japan Open.