Basketball betting is becoming increasingly popular in the UK, and so is basketball live streaming. The NBA, in particular, draws in millions of punters from around the world, so you can expect quality live streams. We’re taking you through everything you need to consider when choosing the right live streaming service.
Basketball Live Streaming – This Weeks Schedule:
Best Basketball Live Streaming Betting Sites
Due to the rising popularity of the sport, most bookmakers offer quality basketball betting options and live streams. To help you with your decision, we’re sharing some of the best sites for good graphics and streams:
- Bet365: FIBA, WNBA, NBA and even some college games are streamed live with Bet365. When it comes to sport, few can compete with Bet365. The live streaming service is brilliant, without any sacrifices to quality. It’s also free for those with a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours.
- Paddy Power: This bookie is leaps and bounds ahead of others when it comes to the various basketball leagues they stream. You’ve got the NBA and European leagues, as well as contests from the likes of Bahrain, Barbados, Argentina and the Philippines. However, geo-restrictions may apply to some games.
- Matchbook: Matchbook is highly rated for basketball live streaming and the service in general. In fact, it’s so popular, the service is a primary reason for many signing up. You can watch live American, European and other international leagues, while betting with a site boasting some of the best odds for the NBA.
- Unibet: Unibet streams almost every major European and American basketball game, with the NBA taking pride of place. You just need a funded account to watch. They also go one step further with providing previews of the games to help you place your bets.
Basketball Live Streaming Events
Basketball is a spectacular sport to watch live – especially when paired with live betting. There are plenty of events streamed with bookmakers that you can’t catch on TV:
- NBA: The NBA is the most popular basketball tournament in the world; there’s no doubt about it. The 2018 NBA season boasted well over 200 million viewers and is massive, so you can expect decent streams in the run-up to the final. Bookies display the start of the season and the games available for streams, updating the teams to help you place your bets.
- WNBA: The female version of the NBA is extremely popular and boasts huge followers. The likes of Bet365, Betfair and the other bookies mentioned offer streams for the tournament – especially as the UK TV stations don’t, typically, stream the games. You can also expect decent odds for the tournament.
- FIBA: The FIBA basketball tournament has a similar structure to that of the FIFA World Cup, with 213 national federations taking place. European teams take on the likes of China and the US Virgin Islands. While it might not be on TV, bookies offer streams for the qualifications and, of course, the final. The streaming also helps for those hoping to place in-play bets during the games.
Get ExpressVPN to access the internet privately from anywhere
Download & Unblock Internet Access From Anywhere
Unrestricted Access Worldwidecta_button_1
Private and secure connection
Accelerated speed with unlimited bandwidth
Basketball Events You Can Only Watch On Live Streaming
The NBA is one of the world’s biggest sporting tournaments, so you can expect the likes of ESPN, NBA TV and BT Sport to stream the games; from the playoffs to the final. However, there are some tournaments that are unlikely to make the mainstream TV channels.
Most major bookmakers stream the WNBA, including the likes of Bet365 and more mentioned. The WNBA isn’t as televised, and you can watch it live while placing live bets; what more could you ask for? Likewise, the bookies stream every game for the FIBA World Cup Qualification, including games such as Jordan v South Korean and more.
The bookmakers are a great alternative to mainstream TV channels, specialising in streaming leagues around the world. If you can’t find a basketball match on the TV, you can bet (literally) that it will be streamed with a bookmaker.