The excitement and thrill of betting on horse racing has remained largely the same since people first starting placing wagers on horse hundreds of years ago.
The way that we have watched racing has changed considerably over the years now and horse racing live streaming is one of the best recent innovations.
Online bookmakers allow their users to watch a huge amount of horse racing from the comfort of their own home or even on the move via their mobile devices.
Here on our Horse Racing Live Streaming page you will find details of the best online bookmakers for horse racing streaming.
How to Live Stream Horse Racing with bet365
- Log into your bet365 account (or register for a new account if you don’t have one)
- To watch every race from the UK and Ireland you only need to have money in your account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours
- To watch international racing (USA, Brazil, South Africa, France, Dubai, Singapore, India and selected Australian tracks) you must place a qualifying bet of at least 50p
How to Live Stream Horse Racing with Betfair
- Open a Betfair account or log into your account if you already have one
- Navigate to the Betfair Live Video page and choose the race you wish to stream
- You must place a bet of at least £2 on any race you want to watch apart from racing from the USA or South Africa which only require you to have at least £2 in your account
Live Horse Racing Streaming on Mobile
Most bookmakers today now offer a smartphone app that provides all the unique benefits of the website, meaning that you can access them all on the go. Live horse racing streaming is available at most bookmakers through their mobile app, so you never need to miss a race again. The same criteria for accessing these streams mentioned above still applies here.
Some apps allow you multiple views, enabling you to switch from the screen to the latest odds, and watch races live as you place bets and monitor all of the latest updates. To watch horse racing live on your mobile or tablet device, you will require a good mobile data or wifi connection to ensure the video quality isn’t lost.
Horse Racing Live Streaming – This Weeks Schedule:
Get ExpressVPN to access the internet privately from anywhere
Download & Unblock Internet Access From Anywhere Unrestricted Access Worldwide Private and secure connection Accelerated speed with unlimited bandwidth cta_button_1
Best Horse Racing Live Streaming Betting Sites
When it comes to picking the best live streaming betting sites for horse racing, there are plenty of things to consider. How many events are streamed compared to others, and what are the access requirements? Likewise, you need to look at the minimum bet to access the service, and the number of countries covered.
- Watch Live Horse Racing with Bet365
- Betfair: Betfair has always rated high for horse racing. The site streams all UK & Ireland races – from the most popular to the smaller meets. On top of that, there are eight other countries covered with the streaming service – including the U.S, Australia and UAE. To access this quality service, you need to have placed a minimum bet of £2 on the particular race.
- Coral: Not only are Coral well loved for live betting, but streaming also. This bookie has some of the best offers for horse racing in the world, with the streaming service covering every single UK & Ireland horse race, as well as ones in the U.S and Dubai. It’s also cheap; just place a £1 minimum bet on the race to watch.
- William Hill: This bookie offers a live streaming service that is unparalleled – especially as you don’t need to place a bet on the race to watch. Just have a positive account or have placed a bet in the last 24 hours, and watch the Melbourne Cup, Cheltenham, Aintree and other UK, Ireland and international meets.
- Ladbrokes: Unlike other bookies, you just need a funded account to watch the races – and they’ve got plenty to watch. Thousands of horse race meets are streamed each year, both national and international. Plus, this site is well known for their tasty in-play offers.
- Paddy Power: Paddy Power offers broadcasts from At the Races and Racing UK – like the above bookies – and covers the whole of the UK & Ireland. You only need to place a min bet of £1 to watch everything available.
Horse Racing Live Streaming Events
With the popularity of live streaming, you can guarantee plenty of coverage for horse racing events – both major and smaller meets.
- Cheltenham Festival: The live streaming opportunities for Cheltenham are massive, with bet365, Betfair, Betway, Betfred, 888sport, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power and the others mentioned all showcasing the races. As such a popular event, most bookies compete to offer the best options – so do your research. Likewise, you can expect quality free bets and Cheltenham betting offers aplenty. Watch the finale Gold Cup Race on Friday and check out our latest Gold Cup odds.
- Grand National: There is such a huge selection of bookmakers offering live streaming for the Grand National, it’s almost impossible to list. Most bookies use Racing UK for their service, so you can rest assured that you’ll get a good picture. Likewise, the streams are scheduled in advance to help you place your bets.
- Ascot: Ascot is another major horse race and one you can expect hundreds of bookies to offer streaming services for. Spread over three days, most bookies will provide streams for all races, but you may have to place a minimum bet to watch the race. Check out all the latest Royal Ascot Betting Offers.
Latest Horse Racing Betting Offers
Horse Racing Events You Can Only Watch On Live Streaming
Most bookmakers – including the ones mentioned – stream their horse race meets directly from Racing UK and At the Races. Essentially, this means you are getting access to thousands of horse racing events that you wouldn’t get anywhere else.
While the likes of Cheltenham and the Grand National are streamed on TV, these bookmakers offer access to tournaments and races that are not available via other services. Races from the UAE, Australia and the U.S rarely make it onto the TV, but you can watch these meets on your phone or computer. You will have to meet the terms of the bookie; generally, you need to place a minimum bet on the particular race to watch it. Plus, you can also bet as you watch, with many bookmakers offering the option to minimise the screen and continue with your live bets.
Only some UK & Ireland horse races also make it to the TV, but the providers for the betting site provide you with access to them all. You won’t miss any of the action.