- Minimum Stake £5
- Maximum Refund £38
- Restrictions Singles Only
Premier League Money Back Special
Stamford Bridge hosts a thrilling Premier League clash between Chelsea and Arsenal this Sunday afternoon, and 138.com have a money back special for the game to take advantage of.
Get money back on 138.com if Chelsea’s star striker Diego Costa scores the first goal of the match between Chelsea and Arsenal, the match kicking off at 2.05pm on Sunday and shown live on Sky Sports.
The offer applies to First/Last/Anytime Goal scorer and Exact Score market stakes placed from 11.00am on Friday 3 October, until 2.05pm Sunday 5 October 2014.
Place a minimum bet of £5 on the market detailed above before the game begins, and you can get up to £38 back as a free bet if your bet loses and Costa scores first .
The bets will still stand whether Costa starts or not, although the Spaniard is likely to take part against the Gunners this Sunday.
138.com Terms & Conditions:
– Available to all 138.com players over 18 years of age.
– Minimum Stake required is at least £5.
– Free bet stake not included in any returns or winnings.
– Applies to First/Last/Anytime Goal scorers – Exact Score markets.
– Player must contact our 24/7 CS Team via chat, email or phone to get the moneyback (Note that it will take 24-72 hours from the time you contact 24/7 CS Team before moneyback will be credited to your account).
– In case where multiple bets are placed on the same selection within a match by the same customer, only the first qualifying bet placed counts towards these offers.
– This promotion cannot be combined with any other bonus offer.
– Max Refund £38.
– Offer applies to Singles Only.
– Bets stand whether Diego Costa takes part or not.
– 138.com reserves the right to void, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
– This promotion applies to bets placed from 11.00am (UK Time) on Friday 3rd October 2014 – 2.05pm (UK Time) Sunday 5th October 2014.
– Applies to pre-match bets only.
– Applies to the Chelsea v Arsenal match on Sunday 5th October 2014.