Ryder Cup Cashback – If One 4-Fold Acca Leg Lets You Down
SeanieMac customers get the chance to receive cashback on golf events throughout the calendar year, and this week the Irish bookmaker is giving up to £50 cashback on the Ryder Cup if one leg of your four-fold accumulator loses.
Over the weekend of 26-28 September, the 2014 Ryder Cup is held at Scotland’s Gleneagles Golf Club where Tom Watson’s USA face Paul McGinley’s European squad. Europe have a third successive win in their sights at the famous tournament, the event this year featuring Major winners including Justin Rose and Rory McIlroy.
Place an Outright Match betting accumulator of four or more selections and, if one of these selections loses, then SeanieMac will refund your bet to the tune of the stake you place on your pre-tournament bet.
UK and Irish customers qualify for the offer and the maximum refund you can claim back is £/€50, which matches your stake.
The offer applies to pre-match accas, and can be accessed on all SeanieMac channels such as desktop PC online, or mobile and tablet devices.
Important terms and conditions:
– Place a Ryder Cup accumulator with 4 or more selections and if one of your selection loses, SeanieMac will refund your stake as a free bet;
– Ryder Cup Acca Insurance applies to straight accumulator bets of 4 or more selections.
– Accumulator must contain one losing leg only to trigger refund.
– Max refund per customer £/€50.
– Applies to Pre-Match betting only.
– Applies to Match betting Only.
– In an event of a void leg, this will not count
– Applies to all channels.
– Applies to Ireland and UK customers only.
– Free bets do not qualify for this offer.