|Tournament Name||2021 UK Championship Snooker|
|When||Tuesday, 23 November – Sunday, 5 December 2021|
|Where||The Barbican, York|
|Live Streaming||Live on BBC & EuroSport|
|2020 Winner||Neil Robertson|
The UK Championship heads back to the York Barbican next week and freebets.com are here to guide you through one of the most prestigious tournaments on the snooker calendar.
Forming part of snooker’s “Triple Crown” – along with the Masters and World Championship – the UK Championship will bring together the best players in the world for a shot at the £200,000 prize fund and title of UK Championship winner.
Neil Robertson won this title back in 2020 beating Judd Trump 10-9 in a memorable final, winning his third UK Championship crown.
Former winners Neil Roberson, Mark Selby, Judd Trump and Ronnie O’Sullivan make up the top four seeds in York and will be amongst the heavily favoured to regain their crown.
We’re in for two weeks of intense action at the Barbican as the boys return to the baize!
Keep it all things freebets.com this weekend as we offer up betting offers, betting news and free bets for the 2021 UK Championship Snooker.
How To get Free Bets For The 2021 UK Championship Snooker
Check out all the best Free Bet offers for the 2021 UK Championship Snooker below.
2021 UK Championship Snooker – Competition Format
The UK Championship Snooker starts on Tuesday, 23 November and will conclude on Sunday, 5 December
Round 1: Best of 11 frames
Round 2: Best of 11 frames
Round 3: Best of 11 frames
Round 4: Best of 11 frames
Quarter-finals: Best of 11 frames
Semi-finals: Best of 11 frames
Final: Best of 19 frames
Who Are The Favourites For The 2021 UK Championship Snooker?
- Neil Robertson – Three-time winner and current number 4 in the world, “The Thunder from Down Under” feels at home at the UK Championship. He’s fresh off the back of an impressive win at the English Open where he won his first crown in six attempts.
- Mark Selby – “The Jester from Leicester” is a serial winner on tour. The reigning world champion has two UK Championships to his name and is currently ranked number 1 in the world.
- Ronnie O’Sullivan – O’Sullivan holds the most titles at the UK Championship (7) and will always be a threat at the Barbican. He’s in good form having reached the semi-finals at the English Open and will be most concerned about Stuart Bingham in his section of the draw.
- Judd Trump – Judd Trump is number 2 in the world and has made back-to-back quarter-finals on tour at the Northern Irish and English Opens. He won the UK Championship back in the 2011/12 season and has lost two finals since – in 2014 to Ronnie O’Sullivan, and last year to Neil Robertson.
2021 UK Championship Snooker – Top Stats
- Ronnie O’Sullivan holds the most UK Championship titles (7)
- Steve Davis and Steven Hendry hold the most finals appearances (10)
- Ken Doherty has the most final appearances without winning a UK Championship (3)
- Steve Davis holds the record for the biggest win in a final, beating Terry Griffiths 16-3 in 1981
- Stephen Hendry holds the record for the most runner-up finishes (5)
- This is the 16th edition to be held at the Barbican Centre in York
- There have been 17 147 breaks in the history of the UK Championship
2021 UK Championship Snooker – What To Bet On
- Outright Winner – Who will win the 2021 UK Championship Snooker? There will be some tasty prices available in this 128-player field.
- Match Winner – Who will win a specific match at the UK Championship?
- First Time Winner – Will there be a new set of hands clasping the UK Championship trophy this season? There hasn’t been a first-time winner since Neil Robertson’s first crown in 2013.
- Highest Break of the Tournament – Which player will score the highest break of the UK Championship?
- 147 Break? – Will there be a 147 break in a specific match?
- Quarter Winner – Which player will win their specific quarter of the draw?
- Nationality winner – What will be the nationality of the 2021 UK Championship winner?