Serie A has a reputation for being one of the very best football leagues in the world, and with that we also see a lot of Serie A free bets available.
Across history, and right now, some of the best players in the world have graced the top flight in Italy, showcasing their skills week in week out for us to enjoy.
Latest Betting Update – Summer 2022
It is fair to say the dominance of Juventus in Italy is certainly over. Winner of nine titles in a row, they have failed to land the last two. Go back two years and Romelu Lukaku led Inter Milan to the title, while last season it was AC Milan that got their hands on the title.
With those three battling it out, plus the chance that Roma, Napoli or Atalanta could come through as a surprise package, Serie A is back as being one of the most competitive European leagues.
With Lukaku back at Inter, after a failed spell at Chelsea, they have been installed as favourites for the title this coming season, available at 15/8 with bet365. Behind them, Juventus are next at 2/1 with William Hill, while last season’s winners, AC Milan are available at 7/2 with Betfred.
Serie A Betting Offers & Free Bets
With such excitement and quality in this league, the bookmakers are offering some excellent bonuses and free bets.
Many of the biggest brands around are offering bonuses from enhanced odds and price boosts to money back specials and more.
Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- The world's favourite online sports betting company
- Bet365 offers an amazing App including Live Streaming
- The most comprehensive In-Play service
Bet £10, Get £30 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- Best betting odds & games
- Play the widest and best range of online slots machines at Bet UK
- Best UK offers our players one of the best selections of casino
Bet £10 on Premier League Get £40 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- Excellent football odds from leagues all over the world
- Fun promotional offers and incentives for all customers
- State of the art mobile app for betting on the go
Bet £10 Get £30 in Free BetsTerms & Conditions Apply
- The world’s biggest betting exchange
- Fixed odds, cashback specials and bonuses added to winnings on multiple bets
- Wide range and coverage of daily enhanced odds offers
Bet £10 Get £40 in free bets (Mobile Only)Terms & Conditions Apply
- Listed on the Stock exchange and licensed in UK and EU
- Wide range of William hill promo code offers when signing up
- Diverse range of games, betting and gambling
Bet £10, Get £15Terms & Conditions Apply
- Hundreds of online slot games
- In-play sports betting markets on football, tennis, ice hockey, volleyball, badminton, baseball, golf and table tennis.
- Variety of deposit options and fast cashouts
● bet365 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout: If your team goes two goals up, bet365 will payout no matter what the final score.
● Coral Build Your Bet: Coral are offering you the chance to build your own Serie A bets, with many market combinations available to select from across multiple fixtures.
● Paddy Power Price Boosts: Paddy Power are one of a number of brands offering price boosts across most Serie A fixtures, and that’s likely to be the case until the end of the season.
● Ladbrokes Free £1 Bet For Return of Sport: With Serie A, and many other leagues and sports, finally returning, Ladbrokes are offering existing customers a free £1 bet to enjoy on fixtures.
You’ll also find many other betting offers from now until the end of the season, from those exclusive to Serie A fixtures to welcome offers and bonuses from all the best bookies, ideal for new customers wishing to bet on Italian football for the very first time.
What is Serie A & How Does it Work?
Serie A – the top flight of Italian football – is one of the longest-running football leagues in the world and is.
It’s officially 122 years old and has changed format a number of times. Today, there are 20 teams in the league, which has been the case since 2004.
Juventus have won the most titles at 36, including the last nine divisions, with Milan and Inter both having 18 apiece.
The top four teams in the division qualify for the Champions League, with fifth and sixth heading into the Europa League. The lowest three teams in the league face relegation to Serie B.
Serie A – Betting Tips & Strategies
When it comes to betting on any football fixture, there are tons of ways you can boost your chance of winning.
Predominantly, that means doing your research. You should consider a variety of factors before placing your Serie A bets, including:
- Form (both team and player)
- Head-to-Head stats
- League Positions
- Injuries & Suspensions
- Pre-Match Press Conferences
- Context of the Game
Alongside this, it’s also worth looking at overall league statistics. These can be incredibly insightful when it comes to placing bets, particularly markets such as BTTS and home/away wins.
Below you’ll find a series of stats which could aid and inform your Serie A betting:
- Average No. Home Goals in Serie A: 1.5
- Average No. Away Goals in Serie A: 1.14
- Home Win Percentage: 45.2%
- Draw Percentage: 27%
- Away Win Percentage: 27.8%
- Both Teams Scoring Percentage: 51%
Serie A Best Betting Sites
All the top betting brands offer Serie A betting odds, from outright markets to individual games with markets such as Match Result and Correct score through to goalscorer markets, BTTS and even more niche markets such as number of corners or cards.
The likes of bet365, Paddy Power and BetVictor all offer Serie A odds, while our bookies page has dozens more brands. Head over there now to find full reviews of the top bookies and details on how to sign up.
Serie A Live Streaming
Premier Sports will continue as Serie A’s exclusive UK linear TV partner, but they now have an agreement with LiveScore, the London-based sports media group, who will live stream 306 Serie A matches in the UK for free during the 2020-21 season as part of a one-year extension to its rights agreement with Serie A.
Most of the major online UK bookmakers have offered Serie A live streaming in previous seasons and we would expect that to continue.
Serie A Previous Winners
Serie A has well and truly been dominated by Juventus over the last few years and the Turin side are once again favourite at the start of the new season, despite losing their title to Inter Milan.
The previous 10 winners of Serie A are:
- 2021/22: AC Milan
- 2020/21: Inter Milan
- 2019/20: Juventus
- 2018/19: Juventus
- 2017/18: Juventus
- 2016/17: Juventus
- 2015/16: Juventus
- 2014/15: Juventus
- 2013/14: Juventus
- 2012/13: Juventus
Where to Watch Serie A Online
La Liga is available to live stream via a number of bookmakers, including bet365, which have all fixtures available to watch and bet on.
All you need to do is meet their terms and conditions and you can stream all the action live. A number of other bookmakers allow you to do this, while you can also watch every fixture via La Liga TV and beIN Sports.