World Cup Betting 2018
World Cup 2018 Free Bets
The World Cup is almost upon us, with Russia putting the finishing touches to their stadiums. In terms of squads, the finalities are far from complete with everything still to play for.
Despite the controversy surrounding Russia, it’s going to be one of the best tournaments yet with 32 teams looking to add themselves to the list of World Cup winners.
With the tournament just around the corner, let Freebets.com help you get the most out of your FIFA World Cup free bets. Here we’ll provide you with the best free bets from online bookmakers which can be used to bet on football at the 2018 World Cup.
Bringing you the latest free bet offers for all the big World Cup fixtures, our expert insight will help you back a winner, even if it does see England missing out on penalties again.
Keep up-to-date on all the latest World Cup odds here and make sure you don’t miss a thing at Freebets.com
Featured Free Bets
HOW TO GET FREE BETS FOR 2018 WORLD CUP
Like having a punt on the latest Premier League or Champions League odds, World Cup betting is incredibly simple.
Most online bookies will be looking for new customers and will be handing out some fantastic World Cup betting offers throughout the tournament. You’ll see plenty of free bets and deposit bonuses across many of the country’s most popular sites, allowing you to compare World Cup winners odds and find the best deal for you.
Naturally, there will be plenty of markets to back allowing you to really make the most of your 2018 World Cup predictions, and at Freebets.com, we’ll spell out all the terms and conditions of each bookmaker to take all the hassle away so you can enjoy the tournament in all its glory.
Three Easy Steps To Get A Free World Cup Bet
- Pick a free bet – First, check out our wide range of free betting offers. Next, check the main terms & conditions for turnover requirements to find the right deal for you, then click ‘CLAIM IT NOW’ when ready to claim your free bet.
- Join the online bookmaker – Fill out the registration form and enter any relevant bonus codes. You’ll also need to enter your payment info to collect a free bet for the offer available, so see our Bookmaker Review section to find all the most reputable bookies on the net.
- Deposit funds & place your bet – In most instances you are able to deposit as little as £5 – £10, but this may limit the amount of your free welcome bet. We suggest starting out with some of the smaller free betting offers until you get the hang of things and go with those bookmakers who will at least match your first bet or deposit.
That’s all it that’s required to get maximum benefit from the many World Cup betting promotions which will hit our screens over the coming year. We’ll be updating our site constantly with the very best World Cup offers, so keep an eye out and make sure the likes of Spain, Germany, and dare we say it, England, won’t be the only winners next summer.
THE BEST WORLD CUP 2018 FREE BETS
Plenty of the UK’s best bookmakers are already offering great odds on World Cup free bets. You’ll get great prices on qualifiers with SkyBet’s World Cup offers while the likes of Ladbrokes and William Hill are offering some good outrights with Germany and Brazil among the list of favourites.
With plenty of free bets already on offer, from welcome bonuses to matched bets it’s well worth getting started on your World Cup bets ahead of the tournament in Russia next year.
HOW TO USE 2018 WORLD CUP FREE BETS
It’s a very simple process to place a bet with most UK bookmakers, but it can differ slightly from bookmaker to bookmaker, especially when it comes to utilizing free bets.
In many instances you will need to look for an option to apply your free bet bonus before confirming it, while others may require a deposit to start. The best option is to simply check out our bookmaker pages where we highlight exactly what you need to do with regards to each bookmaker free bet offer.
It’s always wise to check out any restrictions on your free bets, as there will often be terms & conditions in place to stop those people looking to convert the free bets into cash. Most of these free bet restrictions don’t really stop this happening however, as punters with another bookmaker account or an account with a betting exchange can potentially lock-in a profit from free bets without any risk. You can work out how much profit can be guaranteed into your free bets with our Back/Lay Hedging Calculator.
Restrictions on free bets are usually in place however and they differ between bookmakers. It’s therefore in your best interests to know what to look out for when picking a free bet, as it can save time and often disappointment later on.
Six Things You Need To Know Before Using Your Free Bet World Cup Offers
- Free Bet stakes are not returned with winnings – The Free Bet part of the bet is not included in any returns. You are entitled to receive any winnings / profit from your Free Bet stake.
- Minimum Betting Odds – Online bookmakers often insist that your qualifying Free Bets have to be placed on picks with a minimum price, which is typically around 1/5 (1.20) and 6/4 (2.50) mark, although there are sometimes wider variations.
- Rollover Requirement – Some online sportsbooks will have a rollover / turnover requirements for your Free Bet or Deposit Bonuses, where you must bet their Free Bet amount a number of times before being permitted to withdraw any bonus winnings that they may have accrued.
- Free Bet Expiry – Free Bets may have an expiry date, with 7 or 30 days from the time of receipt being fairly standard.
- Bet Type Restrictions – Qualifying Free Bets can almost always be used as singles and can normally also be used in accumulator bets should you wish.
- Betting product restrictions – Free Bets generally can only be used on the specific channel they have been awarded on so, for example, it’s highly unlikely that a sportsbook Free Bet can be used on their casino or poker rooms.
WORLD CUP BETTING OFFERS AND ENHANCED ODDS
As the World Cup approaches, you’ll start noticing more and more World Cup betting offers and in particularly enhanced odds.
The latter are generally flash offers anywhere between an hour or two days before an event and give a significant price offer for us punters. You’ll find plenty of them now among the World Cup Qualifying odds market, and they will be well worth keeping an eye out as the tournament approaches alongside free bets.
The amount you stake will usually be capped but betting on World Cup enhanced odds could seriously improve your prize pot come the end of the tournament.
WORLD CUP BETTING ODDS
There are a few markets already available for punters when it comes to Russia 2018. Naturally the most common is the World Cup outright winner odds. World champions Germany go into the tournament as favourites at 5/1, while last tournament’s host Brazil are second favourites with SkyBet at 6/1.
It’s going to be an emotional tournament for some, with it being Gianluigi Buffon’s last tournament and perhaps last few games. Italy go into the competition at 16/1 in what could be the perfect sign off for the legendary goalkeeper.
England’s odds for Russia lie at 18/1 with Gareth Southgate’s men sitting behind a list of seven in the list of favourites for the World Cup, while all home nations to qualify for the tournament is priced at 16/1.
WORLD CUP BETTING MARKETS
As the tournament gets closer there will be a number of markets for punters to bet on. Currently, you’ll find World Cup outright markets and World Cup qualifier odds, but as teams begin to qualify and the summer draws closer, these markets will certainly be worth a bet on…
- World Cup 2018 Outright winner odds
- World Cup 2018 top scorer odds
- World Cup 2018 finalist odds
- World Cup 2018 Golden Glove odds
WORLD CUP WINNERS
Looking back at previous winners is often a good way to look at which way the World Cup outright winner could head. You’ll have to look back over 50 years to find England winning the World Cup, but looking at the more recent tournaments could be a good signifier.
Here are the most recent tournament winners…
2014: Germany 1-0 Argentina
2010: Spain 1-0 Netherlands
2006: Italy 1-1 France (Italy win on penalties)
2002: Brazil 2-0 Germany
1998: France 3-0 Brazil
1994: Brazil 0-0 Italy (Brazil win on penalties)
1990: West Germany 1-0 Argentina
2018 WORLD CUP BETTING TIPS
Taking advantage of the World Cup free bets available when joining an online bookmaker is an great way to boost your betting profits from the World Cup in 2018 and to make sure that you don’t miss out when using any free bets. There are also lots of other ways to help improve your profits from betting on the world’s biggest sports event.
To begin with, you can basically insure your 2018 World Cup bets with a variety of free bet refund offers and promotions released by the online bookmakers which could result in getting a free consolation bet for backing a losing selection.
It’s also not only free bets that will help boost your betting bank. You can also receive generous bonuses that boost the returns from your successful accumulators and you should always make sure you are obtaining the best football odds for your bets.
The team at Freebets.com think it’s a great idea to have a number of betting accounts with different bookmakers. Being able to quickly move from one account to another and pounce upon the best betting offers will give you the best chance of maximising your profits.
This is where Freebets.com comes into play. We are constantly monitoring the newly released free bet offers and bookmaker’s promotions and update the site with more than £2,000 worth of bonus offers and promotions on any single day.
Stay tuned to Freebets.com and you can access all the latest free bet offers and promotions for all the big 2018 World Cup matches and compare 2018 World Cup odds to make sure you are not missing out on the best World Cup odds.
Alternatively, you can follow us on social media by subscribing to our Facebook page or following us on Twitter where we will keep you bang up to date with all the free bet offers and promotions that we add to the website.
Keep your eyes peeled on our site to make the most of betting on the World Cup 2018.
The Only 2018 World Cup Betting Tips You’ll Ever Need
- Open several accounts with different bookmakers – Basically the more free bets you collect, the better the chance of turning a profit if used sensibly.
- Secure the best odds available for your football bets – Compare the bookmakers odds and calculate out your potential winnings using our Bet Calculator.
- Find moneyback free bet offers and bonuses – Check to see if there are any deals that will benefit your bets on football. Follow the daily updates by Freebets.com on Facebook and Twitter and you’ll never miss any offers.