World Cup Free Bets
Brazil hosted the 2014 World Cup finals from 12 June – 13 July, the 20th tournament to be held since the inaugural World Cup finals in 1930.
The host nation has a great tradition in World Cup finals and is the most successful team in World Cup history having won the trophy five times. After disappointing in the previous two World Cups, Brazil were the favourites to win the 2014 World Cup but never really hit top gear and were humbled in a 1-7 semi-final defeat to eventual winners Germany. Joachil Low’s men were the best fancied European side and took on second favourites Argentina in the final, which was decided by a single goal from Mario Götze in extra time.
166 teams from six zones around the world were entered in the qualifying draw and there were 824 qualifying matches played before the 32 finalists for the 2014 World Cup were known. Leading online bookmakers offered over 50 betting markets prior to kick off for each football match and as many again when betting live in-play. With many more betting markets on the outcome of the each Group, Group qualifiers and a host of special betting markets and propositions its easy to see why the 2018 World Cup was one of the biggest betting events in sport.
Let Freebets.com help you get the most from your 2018 World Cup football bets, here we’ll provide you with free bets from online bookmakers which can be used to bet on football at the 2018 World Cup, we bring you the latest 2018 World Cup free bet offers, find the best 2018 World Cup and we post regular 2018 World Cup betting tips and latest free bets for all the big 2018 World Cup matches.
Give yourself the best chance to profit when betting on the 2018 World Cup by using free bets available from online bookmakers, get free bet refunds for losing 2018 World Cup bets and compare prices to get the best 2018 World Cup, all in one place at Freebets.com.
It’s really very simple, online bookmakers recruit new customers by offering free bets or giving deposit bonuses to extend the stay on their internet betting sites which gives punters a better chance of winning, at least on the first few visits.
These free bets and free bet bonuses can be used to bet on wide variety of 2018 World Cup betting markets with one or two conditions. Freebets.com spells out all the terms and conditions of each bookmaker’s introductory free bet offer and deposit bonus to save you the trouble of searching out the small print.
With the help of Freebets.com you can get access to thousands of pounds worth of free football bets and there is no easier way to profit from betting than betting for free.
Three easy steps to get 2018 World Cup free bets
1. Choose a free bet; take a look at our extensive list of free bets, check the main conditions for wagering requirements and click ‘CLAIM IT NOW when you see an offer you like.
2. Register with the online bookmaker; complete the online registration form and enter the promotion code where appropriate, you’ll need to declare your payment details so have them handy. You must be able to trust your bookmaker with your financial details, Freebets.com only promotes reputable bookmakers and you can find out more about them in our Bookmakers Review section.
3. Deposit some funds and place a bet; in most instances you can deposit as little as £5 or £10, but this will restrict the size of your free bet. We recommend starting out with the smaller free bet offers until you find your feet and go with those that match your first bet or deposit or even give you more than your first bet or deposit.
That’s all it takes, you can bet on 2018 World Cup football and receive free bets in return, we constantly seek out new bookmakers offers and have free bets for all the ‘blue chip’ bookmakers and many of the new breed of online bookmakers who have joined the competition for the blossoming internet betting business.
It’s in the bookmaker’s interest to make is easy to place a bet and using your free bet is simple too. Methods of choosing how to use your free bet can vary slightly between bookmakers, if it is the only funding in your account then it will be automatically applied to your bet slip. If not, look for the option to apply your free bet before confirming the bet.
It’s been mentioned that there will be restrictions on placing free bets, these are intended to stop people from converting the free bets into instant cash and without ever giving the bookmaker a chance to win your money. Most of these restrictions don’t really stop this happening. People with another bookmaker account or better still an account with a betting exchange are able to lock-in a profit from free bets without any risk. You can calculate how much profit can be locked into your free bets with our Back/Lay Hedging Calculator.
In any event, restrictions on free bets are in place and they vary between bookmakers, it is in your best interest to know what to look for, it can save time and disappointment later down the line.
Six things you need to know before using your free football bets
1. Free bet stakes are not included in returns, you will receive the winnings from the free bet stake
2. Minimum Odds; expect bookmakers to require the free bet to be placed on selections with a minimum price, this can vary between 1/5 (1.20) and 6/4 (2.50)
3. Rollover Requirement; some bookmakers will require your free bet or deposit bonus be wagered a number of times before you can withdraw winnings from the bonus. Obviously, no rollover requirement is best, but with bigger free bet offers this shouldn’t necessarily put you off.
4. Free Bet Expiry; you’ll normally get 7 or 30 days to use your free bet.
5. Bet Type Restrictions; you are nearly always allowed to use your free bet a single bet and normally free bets can be used in accumulators.
6. Betting product restrictions; free bets are normally restricted to the bookmaker’s sports events and sometimes can be used on Games area. You’ll rarely be able to use free bets for bookmakers’ casino and poker rooms or pool betting.
Taking advantage of the free bets available when signing up with online bookmakers is an excellent way to boost your profits from betting on 2018 World Cup football, you certainly can’t lose when using your free bet. But, there are other ways to help improve your returns from betting on the 2018 World Cup. You can insure your 2018 World Cup bets with a variety of free bet refund offers and promotions released by online bookmakers which could result in receiving a free bet as consolation for backing a losing selection.
It’s not only free bets that will help your betting bank stretch further, get bonuses that boost the returns from your successful 2018 World Cup bets and make sure you are getting the best football odds for your bets. At Freebets.com, we think it’s a great idea to have accounts with a number of different bookmakers, if you have a debit card there is no reason to leave funds lying around in bookmakers accounts and you still have the opportunity to jump onto the best offer or price for your bet. You just need to know where to find the free bet offers and bonuses or which bookmaker is offering the best football odds.
This is where Freebets.com can help, we constantly monitor the free bet offers and promotions from online bookmakers and update the site with over £2000 worth of offers and promotions on any single day. You can visit Freebets.com and check out the latest free bet offers and promotions for all the big 2018 World Cup ties and compare 2018 World Cup odds to make sure you are not missing the best prices.
Alternatively, you can subscribe to our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter where we release news of all the free bet offers and promotions that we add to the website. We don’t purport to be betting tipsters, that’s the forte of others. But we can help you select wisely by bringing you important team news and pointing out where to find the best 2018 World Cup odds in our regular football betting related articles.
The only 2018 World Cup betting tips you’ll ever need
1. Open accounts with a number of different bookmakers; the more free bets the better
2. Take the best odds for your football bets; compare bookmakers odds and work out your potential returns using our Betting Calculator
3. Find free bet refunds and pay out bonuses; see if they will benefit your football bet, follow our daily updates on Facebook and Twitter and you’ll never miss an offer