- Deposit Required? YES
- Minimum Deposit £10
- Minimum Bet £100
- Opt. in 4 days
- rollover requirement 1x Deposit
Up To £100 Matched Deposit on Betbright
Join Betbright today and get a £1000 free bet. Just make a £10 deposit, place your first bet and if it loses, Betbright will give you a free bet for signing up, up to £100.
To qualify the first bet must have a stake of at least £10 at odds of 1.5 or bigger and must be placed within 4 days of opening an account.
How Claim £100 Free Bet On Betbright:
> Click CLAIM YOUR £100 NOW! to go Betbright
> Click ‘JOIN NOW’ and complete the registration form
> Make a deposit and bet at least £5 at 4/5 or 1.8 odds or bigger
> If it loses, receive a free bet equal to your stake, up to £100 max
Use your free bet on a selection of major sports including horse racing, football, greyhound racing, american football, basketball, darts, golf, rugby and tennis. Betbright provides competitive prices on fixed odds pre-match and in-play plus daily horse racing money back and other free bet and enhanced odds promotions.
BetBright free bet Terms and Conditions
The BetBright free bet Welcome Bonus offer for new customers features a refund of 100% of your stake back as free bet of up to a maximum of £100 should a first bet of £10 or more lose.
Your first bet must be placed on a selection(s) with single / cumulative odds greater than 1.66 (4/6). Starting Price (SP) bets do not qualify and only the Win part of Each Way bets count.
Qualifying bets need to be placed within 4 days of account registration and must be settled within 21 days. The resultant BetBright free bet is credited on settlement of your 1st qualifying bet, will expire after seven days and can only be used on bets with odds of 11.0 (10/1) or less. The BetBright free bet stake is not returned in winnings.
BetBright Offers & Promotions
In addition to the BetBright new customer offer of a BetBright Free Bet Welcome Bonus of up to £100, there are a number of other offers and BetBright promotions available.
- Best Odds Guaranteed on UK & Irish horse racing – Best Odds Guaranteed applies to UK & Irish horse racing and single bets only unless otherwise stated. Best Odds Guaranteed does not apply to ante post betting or Pari-Mutuel price.
- Acca +1 – Add five or more pre-match or in-play football selections to your betting slip and receive a bonus free leg! Cumulative betting odds of non-bonus legs must be 6/1 (7.0) or more. Having met qualifying criteria a selection of bonus legs will become available to choose from. Original non-bonus selections are settled as normal. Any BetBright bonus paid as cash. Maximum bonus is £100 per customer, per bet, regardless of potential returns of accumulator.
- Free Bet if 2nd – Your horse must finish second by a head or less to qualify and is only available on your first placed bet on each race. The offer is limited to one free bet per customer, per race. Offer applies to Win singles and win part of each way bets only. Free bet stakes do not qualify and race must contain 5 or more runners. Minimum Bet £5. Max Refund of £20.
- Tennis In-play Special – 25% cashback on all net daily losses – Maximum Refund £250. Minimum Refund £10. You are entitled to 25% money back as cash on net daily losses (up to £250) across all In-Play Tennis bets. Net daily losses are when total daily losses exceed total daily wins. Offer applies to all bet types on In-Play Tennis only. BetBright Free Bet stakes do not qualify. You will need a minimum of 3 In-Play Tennis Bets per day to qualify. Cash Refund credited will be based on cumulative losses on previous day’s In-Play Tennis betting.
BetBright – Our Rating
There’s a good range of sports covered and plenty of in-play betting opportunities at BetBright, although the market depth within games is a little lacking compared to some.
The odds at BetBright are fairly average for the industry and there is the usual array of banking options available, albeit perhaps they could provide a few more. Virtual Sports betting was recently introduced, whilst the BetBright blog can provide some interesting reading and potentially useful betting advice for punters.
Although the Welcome Bonus is decent enough (should your first bet lose), the BetBright sportsbook promotions are currently a little thin on the ground and some punters might also be put off by the lack of a Cash Out option.
On the plus side, the dual wallet system offers the convenience of sports and casino bets from a single account and there is a decent selection of Casino promotions too.
The Dublin-based BetBright is a relatively new player in the betting industry and although they
BetBright Features & Betting Opportunities
- Wide range of sports available to bet on
- Extensive live in-play betting opportunities
- Live streaming videos on UK, Irish and US Racing (to qualify to watch a race, simply login and bet £1 or more on that race)
- BBTV – BetBright TV live streaming service available for funded account holders
- Casino, Live Casino and Games also offered
- One ‘dual wallet’ system for use with sportsbook and casino
- BetBright blog containing latest sports betting news and tips
- BetBright Help Centre for FAQs
- Customer Service via live chat, email or a UK based phone line
BetBright Mobile Betting & App
The BetBright mobile app for sportsbook and casino is available for Android and iPhone users and is effectively the same as the desktop version.
The layout and presentation is easy on the eye and makes for very straightforward user-friendly navigation.
You are of course entitled to the same BetBright sign up bonus and other BetBright free bets if joining via BetBright mobile as via the main website.
Website, Design & Navigation
BetBright opted to develop their own proprietary software rather than going down the tried-and-tested route and they’ve certainly done a decent job. The BetBright website has a very user-friendly interface that makes it simple to use and navigate.
The search bar at the top enables you to quickly and easily choose what you want, whether it’s forthcoming In-play options or to select between Sports, Casino, Games and Live Casino.
The individual sports are all listed down the left-hand side of the screen alphabetically, aside from Horse Racing, Virtual Sports, Greyhound Racing, Football and Tennis, which have pride of place at the top in a sign of where BetBright are largely focused.
Betbright Odds and Markets
Betbright provide fixed odds both pre-match and in-play and on all major sports. Customers can bet on horse racing, football, greyhound racing, american football, basketball, darts, golf, rugby and tennis and we expect to see odds for lesser interest sports in the near future as Betbright expands its betting portfolio.
The online sportsbook wasted no time in advertising its prices and signed up to leading odds comparison services to showcase its competitive horse racing odds. Betbright customers will find plenty of opportunities to bet at the best industry prices.
Racing fans can bet on thoroughbred racing around the world, including UK, France, Ireland, South Africa, UAE and USA. Similarly football punters can bet on international and domestic competitions from all corners of the globe and there are loads of individual match markets to choose from.
Betbright is an exciting new sports betting brand operated by Dedsert, a gaming technology business based in Dublin, Ireland using its own, unique technology platform to provide services to mobile, tablet and online.
Initially available to UK and Irish customers, Betbright plans to expand its operation globally in its first two years and to roll out other gaming brands and services on its proprietary engine. Customers joining Betbright get the benefit of a management team with unrivalled experience in the betting industry, sports, telecommunications and customer service. In an industry dominated by start up schemes using third-party software, it’s refreshing to see a management team that understands exactly what online punters want and don’t want.
Drawing on years of experience with Ladbrokes, Betfair, Betdaq and the UK Tote, Betbright avoids betting jargon, complicated forms and unwanted content to focus on providing value for money with competitive prices and great customer offers.
Betbright Customer Service
Betbright customer support is available from 9am to 11pm daily and can be contacted via Live Chat, telephone and online email form. Betbright is also a member of IBAS (Independent Betting Adjudication Service) which will make the final decision in the unlikely event that customer queries are not satisfactorily resolved by customer services.
Registration couldn’t be simpler, provide a mobile telephone number and fill out the sign up form. Deposits can be made by Visa and Mastercard credit cards. The minimum deposit amount is £5 and minimum bet stake £1.