MarathonbetGet all the best betting odds, wide rang of sports betting and In-Play. Marathonbet Bet Now >>
Get Best Odds & In-Play at Marathonbet
Marathonbet are currently not offering a welcome offer in the UK.
Marathonbet provide pre-match and live odds on a wide variety of sports.Punters can enjoy some of the best odds around thanks to the narrow margins on Marathonbet. Bet on American football, athletics, aussie rules, badminton, bandy, baseball, basketball, beach volleyball, bowls, boxing, chess, cricket, cycling, darts, field hockey, floorball, futsal, gaelic sports, golf, greyhound racing, handball, horse racing, ice hockey, martial arts, motor racing, rugby, snooker, soccer, table tennis, tennis, volleyball, water polo and winter sports.
Marathonbet operates its website through three online gaming licenses, most importantly for UK customers, it is licensed by the Gambling Commission in addition to licenses issued by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and Government of Curucao. The company has headquarters in Brighton and will be familar to many football fans through its sponsorship arrangements with Tottenham, Derby County and Hibernians.
Marathonbet Offers & Promotions
In addition to the Marathonbet sign up bonus, there are a number of other Marathonbet offers & promotions to be aware of…
- ‘Advancebet’ – Advancebet is a bonus feature available if you have any unsettled bets on your account, which gives you the facility to place further bets even if you have an insufficient account balance, based on an evaluation of the potential outcome of your unsettled bets.
If the Advancebet amount used to place bets is more than the amount you subsequently get from any bet settlement within 48 hours, Marathonbet will absorb the liability for that amount, meaning you will not have any obligation to pay back the remainder of the Advancebet stake you used to place bets.
- Lucky 15, 31 & 63`s – Marathonbet will pay double the odds for one winner for all ‘Lucky Bets’ placed on Horse Racing or Greyhounds. This will only apply to the win part of any bet. The place part of a bet will be settled at the correct odds.
- Best Odds Guaranteed – Marathonbet sometimes offer ‘Best Odds Guaranteed’ on certain Horse or Greyhound races. So, if you take an early price on your bet and the SP is greater, then your bets will be paid out at SP. This applies to both win and place single and multiple bets.
- Double Result (First Past the Post) – This offer only applies to Win Singles (or the win part of each way singles) on Horse Racing in the UK and Ireland.
Marathonbet will pay out on both results if a winner is disqualified. The maximum stake for this offer is £200 . For bets larger than this amount this concession will only apply to the first £200 of the stake. Any remaining stake is settled in accordance with the official result.
Marathonbet Features & Betting Opportunities
There are some decent (and sometimes unique) features and betting opportunities available that help Marathonbet stand out from their rivals in some areas.
- Advancebets (ability to place bets if you have unsettled bets on your account)
- Very competitive odds & low margins
- Vast selection of In-Play betting markets
- Excellent in-depth sports coverage
- Good range of banking options
- Very fast pay-outs
- Results, Live Scores & Statistics service
- Bet Constructor (pick 2 virtual teams made from players (teams) participating in real football matches and place bets on the outcome of these teams competing. Bets are settled based on the total points won by all of their players (teams) in their real matches)
Marathonbet website will not many awards for style and features but makes up for it in abundance thanks to superfast page loads and the great functionality that allows punters to drill down to the most obscure markets intuitively and without fuss.
The addition of UK and Irish horse racing will pay a big role in the future popularity of the website which also boasts an in-depth live betting section.
The website is available in 26 languages and offers the option of displaying odds in six different formats. Punters can choose between three view (classic, multimarket and Asian) to personalise their experience and there is a section dedicated to results, live scores ad stats.
What it lacks in comparison to the major UK betting sites is live streaming and cash out, two excellent feature that have become ubiquitous on mobile and online betting sites. However, Marathonbet customers don’t have to suffer some of the intrusive marketing gimmicks that can be a distraction when simply wanting to place a bet.
Marathonbet provides a mobile-friendly version the website for people browsing on smartphone and tablet and also has apps for Android, iPhone and iPad.
Marathonbet Mobile Betting & App
The Marathonbet app provides access to the majority of features and all betting markets on the desktop version of the site and there is also ‘Quick Bets’, ‘Instant Stakes’ and special offers for mobile available.
The new interface makes it easier than ever to find your favourite sport and the new bet slip allows for easy viewing of your recently placed bets.
How to Download the Marathonbet app
The Marathonbet app is available from the App Store for iOS devices, but they don’t yet appear to have made the Android app available from Google Play, so this can be downloaded directly from the main Marathonbet website.
If you don’t have an Android or iOS device, you can still access the Marathonbet mobile version through your smartphone’s browser by going to https://mobile.marathonbet.co.uk.
Marathonbet is an independent sportsbook established in 1997 initially serving customers in Eastern Europe and now accepting UK customers after setting up headquarters in Brighton.
It is one of the quickest websites around, providing superb functionality and great value prices for the discerning punter.
Marathonbet look set to become a major player in the UK online betting market and has been busy raising its profile through an assortment of football sponsorship arrangements which have and do include shirt sponsorship of Fulham and Hibernians as well as official betting partnerships with Tottenham, Manchester United, Liverpool, Derby County and Middlesbrough.
Marathonbet operates its website through three online gaming licenses, most importantly for UK customers, it is licensed by the Gambling Commission in addition to licenses issued by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and Government of Curucao.
Marathongbet stand above most other online bookmakers with some of the best odds available on a large range of sports and markets.
Marathonbet Customer Service
Marathonbet has a great reputation for treating its customers fairly and transactions are hadled safely and swiftly with the aid of the latest encryption technology.
The customer care team is on hand via online chat and freephone to help with any queries plus there are email and snail mail options for those inclined to go down the less immediate route.
Marathonbet accept a variety of payment options with minimum deposit requirements of £5 to £10 at the behest of payment provider. The usual Visa and Mastercard options are available in addition to entropay, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, ecopayz, paysafecard, Ukash and bank transfer.
There are plenty of currency options for international customers, ARS, AUD, BGN, BRL, CAD, CLP, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, JPY, MXN, MYR, NOK, PLN, RMB, RON, RUB, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, USD
UK Freephone : 0800 9757882
Outside UK: +44 1273 964705
Marathonbet – Our Rating: 4 stars
Marathonbet’s main strength is their fantastic odds and market coverage on individual games.
Marathonbet offers & promotions are relatively few but, when the odds are so attractive, the lack of such promos isn’t such a big deal.
There are a few options for those looking for special offers, with their Advanced Bets and Bet Constructor features being interesting options.
There are a few downsides that need to be addressed if Marathonbet are to get a top rating, with the lack of Live Streaming a definite issue and many punters would also like a ‘Cash Out’ function.
There’s also numerous claims of Marathonbet sports customers being only being allowed low betting limits, which does detract from the appeal of the odds somewhat.
Marathonbet Pros & Cons
- Very competitive odds
- Unique features such as Advanced Bets and Bet Constructor
- Comprehensive coverage of football, tennis and US sports in particular
- No Live Streaming (although the Marathonbet site does mention Live Streaming, there is still no actual evidence of it being available as yet)
- No Cash Out
- Reputation for only allowing low limits on some players