Royal Betting & Novelty Bets - Guide on the Royal Wedding & New baby
If there’s one thing we can guarantee about the royal wedding, it’s good betting odds. Royal bets are a form of special bets that most major bookies offer. With the wedding taking place on May 19th, there are plenty of opportunities to make your fortune on royal wedding bets.
Royal Wedding Recommended Bets:
- Paddy Power 13/8 For it to Rain on the Wedding Day claim T&Cs Apply
- Betfair 8/1 for Adele to Perform in the Wedding claim T&Cs Apply
- Paddy Power 1/50 for Prince William to Harry Best Man claim T&Cs Apply
- Paddy Power 13/2 for Meghan to be pregnant at the time of the Ceremony claim T&Cs Apply
- Ladbrokes 1/10 on Prince William serving as Prince Harry’s Best Man with Ladbrokes claim T&Cs Apply
- Betfair 7/1 for Victoria Beckham to design Meghan's Wedding dress claim T&Cs Apply
Royal Wedding Betting
The date is set and Prince Harry needs a suit… Royal wedding bets are massive for betting sites, particularly one that has been so popular. Prince Harry is finally settling down with his American fiance, and you could get some fairly decent odds on a range of royal wedding bets. Within hours of the official announcement of Prince Harry’s engagement to Meghan Markle, bookies started taking bets on a whole load of betting odds. For example, you can place bets on Harry’s best man, who is going to design Meghan’s dress and even whether it’s going to rain on the wedding day (in Britain, probably). The Prince Harry marriage predictions even include who will be on the guestlist (Kardashians at 66/1).
In Britain, we love a good royal wedding, and the Meghan Markle and Prince Harry predictions have started. The wedding is due to be held at St George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle. The Queen had to grant permission for the ceremony to be held there, which seats up to 800 guests. As a nod to Harry’s past, he was baptised in the same chapel where his wedding will take place, all the way back in 1984. Meghan Markle will be baptised there before her wedding in May.
With all of this excitement occurring in Britain, you can bet bookies have tapped into it. Royal wedding bets have increased massively over the years, and you can bet on anything and everything; flower girls, bridesmaids, suits, wedding dress and guests.
Royal Baby Recommended Bets:
- William Hill 10/11 for William & Kate's 3rd Baby to be a female claim T&Cs Apply
- Betfair 3/1 for Theresa May to bet the first to kiss the new baby claim T&Cs Apply
- Paddy Power 8/1 for the new baby to be named Alice claim T&Cs Apply
- Paddy Power 3/1 for the new baby to be born with ginger hair claim T&Cs Apply
- William Hill 11/2 for Monday to be the Day of Birth of the 3rd Baby claim T&Cs Apply
- Betfair 8/1 to name the new baby Arthur claim T&Cs Apply
Royal Baby Specials
If there’s one thing we love more than royal wedding bets, it’s royal baby specials. William and Kate have already announced their third child is on the way. We don’t know the exact due date, but royal family predictions 2018 have it in April. However, the biggest royal baby special is the name. Bookies have been taking huge bets on the name of the third child. If it’s a girl, Paddy Power has Alice in pole position with odds of 8/1. If it’s a boy, Skybet has competitive royal bets odds on Arthur, at 15/2.
Royal Wedding Bets & Royal Specials
Royal wedding bets are big business for bookies, and will only get better in the run-up to the big day. There’s a huge number of bookies already taking Meghan Markle and Prince Harry predictions:
- Prince Harry to have a beard on the wedding day – No ½ Yes 6/4 (William Hill)
- Royal wedding reception performer – Elton John 5/4 (Paddy Power)
- Prince Harry’s stag do to be held in Las Vegas – 10/1 (Betfred)
- Designing Meghan Markle’s dress – Roland Mouret 2/1 (Betfair)
- Prince William to be Prince Harry’s best man – 1/10 (Ladbrokes)
- Prince George and Princess Charlotte to be page boy and flowergirl – ⅕ (Ladbrokes)
Royal baby bets:
- Girl – Alice 8/1 (Paddy Power)
- Boy – Arthur 15/2 (Skybet)
Royal Betting Tips
When it comes to royal betting tips, we recommend doing your research. There aren’t going to be many surprises with half the world watching. For example, you can take a solid guess at Prince Harry’s best man by looking at his previous relationships and who he has been best man for in the past. Likewise, it’s a decent guess to state Meghan’s best friend and bridal stylist, Jessica Mulroney, will be bridesmaid. For royal betting tips, take a look at the guest list and their relationships before taking a punt.
When it comes to royal family predictions 2018, there are only a few choices for the name. Take a look at the history of royal baby names for an idea on where to place money.
Royal Wedding Odds
There are plenty of competitive royal wedding odds. Prince William to be best man is sitting at 1/10 with William Hill, with them also offering royal betting odds on Harry’s beard at 6/4 for yes. Meghan Markle’s wedding dress designer is a massive bet, with Betfair taking odds on Roland Mouret at 2/1. We’ll keep you up-to-date with all the best odds for your royal bets.