Let Freebets.com help you get the most from your football betting bonus, here we’ll provide you with free bets from online bookmakers which can be used to bet on football, we bring you the latest football free bet offers, find the best football odds and we post regular football betting tips and team news for all the big football matches.
Give yourself the best chance to profit from your football betting by using free bets available from online bookmakers, get free bet refunds for losing football bets and compare prices to get the best football odds, all in one place at Freebets.com.
Top 5 Recommended Free Bets
Premier League Team Betting Pages
How to get free football bets
With competition for new punters so fierce among the bookmakers, it’s fairly easy and straightforward to seek out some tasty free bets or deposit bonus offers, as the online bookies look to attract new customers.
Using these free bets and bonuses you can bet on the a huge range of football betting markets, albeit usually with a few conditions attached. Here at Freebets.com, we do all the hard work of spelling out all the pertinent terms and conditions for each bookmaker’s introductory free bet offers or initial deposit bonuses, saving you the trouble of trawling through all the tedious small print.
With Freebets.com you have access to thousands of pounds worth of free football bets, potentially providing you with the chance to profit from your betting for free!
Three easy steps to get free football bets
- Choose your free bet – Peruse our comprehensive list of free betting offers, check the main terms & conditions for wagering requirements and the click ‘CLAIM IT NOW’ when you see an offer that appeals.
- Register with the online bookmaker – Simply complete the online registration form, not forgetting to enter any promotional bonus code where appropriate. You’ll also need to complete your payment details, so be sure to have them ready. You will have to trust your bookmaker with your financial details, but rest assured that Freebets.com only promotes reputable online bookmakers. You can browse through all our independent reviews in the Bookmakers section of our site.
- Deposit some funds and place a bet – In many instances you can deposit as little as £5 or £10 as an initial deposit, but this may restrict the size of your free bet. To begin with we recommend starting out with the smaller free bet offers until you are fully confident with the process and go with those that 100% match your first bet or deposit or, if possible, even give you more than your initial bet or deposit.
That’s all it requires! Typically you then make your first football bet and get your free bet in return. We are constantly seeking out new bookmakers offers and have free bets available for all the leading’ bookmakers and many of the newer online bookmakers too.
HOW TO USE FREE FOOTBALL BETS
It’s in the best interest of the bookmakers to make is easy to place a bet and using your free bet simple too. Methods will vary as to how to use your free bet between bookmakers. It will be automatically applied to your bet slip if it is the only funding in your account. If not, look for the option to apply your free bet before confirming the bet.
There will inevitably be certain restrictions on placing free bets. These are intended to stop players from converting their free bet funds into instant risk-free cash and then never being seen again. Even so, punters with another bookmaker account or who use a betting exchange can still lock-in a risk-free profit from free bets. To help you calculate how much profit can be locked into your free bets, try our Back/Lay Hedging Calculator.
Restrictions on free bets are a reality though and they will differ between bookmakers, so it pays to know what to look for in the terms & conditions, as it can save much time and disappointment later.
Six things you need to know before using your free football bets
- Free Bet stakes are not included in returns – In the majority of cases, the Free Bet part of your stake will not be included in any potential winning returns. You will be entitled to only the winnings from your Free Bet.
- Minimum Odds – Most qualifying Free Bets come with a requirement that they are placed on selections with minimum odds, which typically vary between about 1/5 (1.20) and 6/4 (2.50).
- Rollover Requirement – It’s not uncommon for a bookmaker to have a rollover requirement for your Free Bet or Deposit Bonus, whereby you must wager your initial Free Bet stake a certain number of times before being allowed to withdraw any potential Free Bet winnings.
- Free Bet Expiry – Free Bets will invariably have an expiry date. These can vary, but typically come into play within either seven or thirty days of being first credited.
- Bet Type Restrictions – Any qualifying Free Bets are almost always permitted as a single bet and are usually also available to be used in accumulators.
- Betting product restrictions – Not unreasonably, a sportsbook Free Bet is usually restricted to be used as such, i.e. it’s unlikely that a sportsbook Free Bet will be acceptable for use in the bookmakers’ casino or poker room.
Featured Free Bets
Taking advantage of the many free bets available when signing-up with online bookies is an excellent way to increase your profits from betting on football and can ensure that you don’t lose out on money when using your free bets.
There are lots of other ways to get maximum benefit when betting on football. You can always insure your football bet with a variety of free bet refund offers and promotions released by online bookmakers, which could result in receiving a free bet as consolation prize for backing a losing selection or a near miss.
It’s not only free bets that will help improve your betting bank further. You can get additional bonuses that can boost the returns from your winning football bets or accumulators and you should always ensure that you are getting the best football prices for your bets.
At Freebets.com, we believe that it’s sensible to have accounts across a number of different online bookmakers. Basically, if you have a debit card there is absolutely no reason to leave any funds lying around in a single bookmaker account, when you have the chance to jump around for the best offers or prices for your bet elsewhere. You just need to know where to find all the latest free bet offers and bonuses or which bookmaker is currently offering the best football odds.
This is where Freebets.com comes in. We constantly monitor all the free bet offers and promotions released by the online bookmakers and update the site with around £2,000 worth of free bet offers and promotions on any single day.
You can visit Freebets.com and check out all the latest & best free bet offers and promotions for the high-profile football games and compare football odds to make sure you are not missing out on the best prices.
Alternatively, why not subscribe to our Facebook page or follow @Freebets on Twitter, where we release latest news of all the free bet offers and promotions that we add to our website. Whilst we might not be football tipsters, we can help you select wisely by supplying you the all-important team news and pointing out where to find the best football odds in our regular football betting related articles.
The only football betting tips you’ll ever need
- Open accounts with a number of different bookies – The more free bets, the better and the more betting accounts, the better odds selection.
- Take the best odds for your football bets – Compare bookmakers odds and calculate your possible returns using our Betting Calculator.
- Find free bet refunds and payout bonuses – An added insurance that can benefit your football bets. Follow our regular daily updates on Facebook and Twitter and you’ll never miss an offer again!