Claim a £20 free bet when you spend your first £5 at the site, plus ...
Let Freebets.com help you get the most from your football betting bonus, here we’ll provide you with free bets from online bookmakers which can be used to bet on football, we bring you the latest football free bet offers, find the best football odds and we post regular football betting tips and team news for all the big football matches.
Give yourself the best chance to profit from your football betting by using free bets available from online bookmakers, get free bet refunds for losing football bets and compare prices to get the best football odds, all in one place at Freebets.com.
Top 5 Recommended Free Bets
It’s really very simple, online bookmakers tout for new customers by offering free bets or deposit bonuses to extend your stay on their internet betting sites which gives you better chance of winning, at least on the first few visits.
These free bets and free bet bonuses can be used to bet on the hundreds of football betting markets with one or two conditions. Freebets.com spells out all the terms and conditions of each bookmakers introductory free bet offer and deposit bonus to save you the trouble of hunting out the small print.
With the help of Freebets.com you can get access to thousands of pounds worth of free football bets and there is no easier way to profit from betting than betting for free.
Three easy steps to get free football bets
1. Choose a free bet; take a look at our extensive list of free betting offers, check the main conditions for wagering requirements and click ‘CLAIM IT NOW when you see an offer you like.
2. Register with the online bookmaker; complete the online registration form and enter the promotion code where appropriate, you’ll need to declare your payment details so have them handy. You must be able to trust your bookmaker with your financial details, Freebets.com only promotes reputable bookmakers and you can read our reviews in the Bookmakers section
3. Deposit some funds and place a bet; in most instances you can deposit as little as £5 or £10, but this will restrict the size of your free bet. We recommend starting out with the smaller free bet offers until you find your feet and go with those that match your first bet or deposit or even give you more than your first bet or deposit.
That’s all it takes, you can place a football bet and get free bets in return, we constantly seek out new bookmakers offers and have free bets for all the ‘blue chip’ bookmakers and many of the new breed of online bookmakers who have joined the competition for the blossoming internet betting business.
HOW TO USE FREE FOOTBALL BETS
It’s in the bookmaker’s interest to make is easy to place a bet and using your free bet is simple too. Methods of choosing how to use your free bet can vary slightly between bookmakers, if it is the only funding in your account then it will be automatically applied to your bet slip. If not, look for the option to apply your free bet before confirming the bet.
It’s been mentioned that there will be restrictions on placing free bets, these are intended to stop people from converting the free bets into instant cash and galloping off into the sunset with the bookmakers hard earned money. Most of these restrictions don’t really stop this happening. People with another bookmaker account or better still an account with a betting exchange are able to lock-in a profit from free bets without any risk. You can calculate how much profit can be locked into your free bets with our Back/Lay Hedging Calculator.
In any event, restrictions on free bets are in place and they vary between bookmakers, it is in your best interest to know what to look for, it can save time and disappointment later down the line.
Six things you need to know before using your free football bets
1. Free bet stakes are not included in returns, you will receive the winnings from the free bet stake
2. Minimum Odds; expect bookmakers to require the free bet to be placed on selections with a minimum price, this can vary between 1/5 (1.20) and 6/4 (2.50)
3. Rollover Requirement; some bookmakers will require your free bet or deposit bonus be wagered a number of times before you can withdraw winnings from the bonus. Obviously, no rollover requirement is best, but with bigger free bet offers this shouldn’t necessarily put you off.
4. Free Bet Expiry; you’ll normally get 7 or 30 days to use your free bet.
5. Bet Type Restrictions; you are nearly always allowed to use your free bet a single bet and normally free bets can be used in accumulators.
6. Betting product restrictions; free bets are normally restricted to the bookmakers sports events and sometimes can be used on Games area. You won’t be able to use free bets for pool betting or in the bookmakers casino and poker rooms.
Featured Free Bets
Taking advantage of the free bets available when signing up with online bookmakers is an excellent way to boost your profits from football betting, you certainly can’t lose when using your free bet. But, there are other ways to maximise the value you get from betting on football. You can insure your football bet with a variety of free bet refund offers and promotions released by online bookmakers which could result in receiving a free bet as consolation for backing a losing selection.
It’s not only free bets that will help your betting bank stretch further, get bonuses that boost the returns from your successful football bets and make sure you are getting the best football odds for your bets. At Freebets.com, we think it’s a great idea to have accounts with a number of different bookmakers, if you have a debit card there is no reason to leave funds lying around in bookmakers accounts and you still have the opportunity to jump onto the best offer or price for your bet. You just need to know where to find the free bet offers and bonuses or which bookmaker is offering the best football odds.
This is where Freebets.com comes in, we constantly monitor the free bet offers and promotions from online bookmakers and update the site with around £2000 worth of offers and promotions on any single day. You can visit Freebets.com and check out the latest free bet offers and promotions for all the high profile football matches and compare football odds to make sure you are not missing the best prices.
Alternatively, you can subscribe to our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter where we release news of all the free bet offers and promotions that we add to the website. We don’t pretend to be betting tipsters, in any case when it comes to football half the world is an expert. But we can help you select wisely by bringing you important team news and pointing out where to find the best football odds in our regular football betting related articles.
The only football betting tips you’ll ever need
1. Open accounts with a number of different bookmakers; the more free bets the better
3. Find free bet refunds and pay out bonuses; see if they will benefit your football bet, follow our daily updates on Facebook and Twitter and you’ll never miss an offer.