|ENHANCED ACCA BONUS||Up to 60% Extra Cash|
|MULTI-WEIGHT CASH OUT||Partial Cash Out|
REALDEALBET CURRENTLY DON’T HAVE A WELCOME OFFER,
OTHER ACCA & CASHBACK OFFERS ARE AVAILABLE!
RealDealBet is a leading online gaming site which is fully licenced by the government of Curacao. Owned by Zapzap Marketing Limited, the firm is fronted by former Heavyweight Champion Evander Holyfield and is a leading destination for Sports Betting, Live-sports Betting, Casino, Live-Casino, Games and Mobile Betting.
ENHANCED ACCA BONUS: NOW COVERS ALL 60+ SPORTS
The real deal just got even better – the legendary Enhanced Combo Bonus is now valid on all 60+ sports we cover! Take advantage of the ultimate betting boost and hit up to 60% Extra Cash on top of your pre-event 5+ Combo winning. Get up to 60% Extra Cash if it comes off.
Partial Cash Out: Now Available on Your Single AND Acca Bets
You don’t always have to go the full twelve rounds to earn your purse. If the odds change, you want to stay in total control. With the new Partial Cash Out feature you can get an early payout on a portion of your bet well before the event is over, whether it’s a pre-match or live bet. The rest of your stake stays active at the new odds! The best part is that you choose the size of the Cash Out with the brand new slider.
Terms and Conditions – ACCA BOOST
- The Enhanced Odds promotion is valid for pre-event selections on all sports, leagues and competitions.
- The Enhanced Odds promotion applies to settled Acca Bet types as stipulated in these terms, as well as on System Bets which include 5 or more settled folds composed only of the eligible bet types. System bets which include more than one Acca Bet type, bet types which are not eligible for the promotion or Single Bet types are not eligible for this Enhanced Odds promotion.
- Enhanced Odds are expressed as percentage on top of the offered odds and shall be added as ‘Extra Winnings’ to the total return of the Acca or System bet placed.
- The ‘Extra Winnings’ shall be credited to your Sports Cash Account upon bet settlement as real money.
- ‘Extra Winnings’ are credited as follows:
5-folds – 10%
6-folds – 10%
7-folds – 15%
8-folds – 20%
9-folds – 25%
10-folds – 30%
11-folds – 35%
12-folds – 40%
13-folds – 45%
14-folds – 50%
15-folds – 55%
16-folds – 60%
- Each selection must be at odds of at least 1/5 (1.2)
- The maximum ‘Extra Winnings’ shall be £10,000 or currency equivalent.
- RealDealBet reserves the right to remove excessive ‘Extra Winnings’ in case some of the lines of the Acca are cancelled.
- Bets placed wholly or partly with a Free Bet are not eligible for Enhanced Odds.
- Cashed Out bets placed with Enhanced Odds are not eligible for ‘Extra Winnings’.
- RealDealBet reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
- These Terms & Conditions are part of the General RealDealBet Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions – MULTI-WEIGHT CASHBACK
- These Cash-Out Terms are inseparably linked to our Terms & Conditions, of which they form a part, and acceptance of these Cash-Out Terms is a prerequisite to account registration. Any capitalized terms used herein which are not defined shall take their meaning from the Terms & Conditions.
- Cash-Out and Partial Cash-Out are available for pre-live and live markets and applicable for Single Bets and Acca Bets, excluding System Bets.
- Neither Cash-Out nor Partial Cash-Out is available on Forecast/Tricast Bets.
- Partial Cash-Out shall only be available in circumstances where the full Cashout offer for the bet the subject of the Partial Cash-Out is greater than twice the minimum bet amount permitted for that particular bet.
- The minimum Partial Cash-Out amount is equal to the minimum bet permitted for that particular bet.
- The maximum Partial Cash-Out amount shall be the full Cash-Out amount minus the minimum bet amount permitted for that particular bet.
- Acca Bets, placed together with System Bets via the ‘Multiples’ tab, cannot be the subject of a Cash-Out or Partial Cash-Out.
- When a Customer undertakes a Partial Cash-Out, the remaining bet amount (ie the initial bet amount – Partial Cash-Out Amount) is placed as a new bet at the odds current at the time of the Partial Cash-Out.
- In the case of a Partial Cash-Out of an Acca Bet, where one or more of the lines has already been settled, the new bet is placed on the remaining open lines at the current odds.
- We provide no guarantee that the Cash-Out facility will be available for a specific market or Customer. RealDealBet reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disable the Cash-Out Facility at any time.
- Cash-Out offers are available only within a specific time frame- any changes in the price or market during this time may result in a new Cash-Out offer or in the suspension/removal of the Cash-Out facility.
- Cashed-Out bets will be considered and shown as settled- the outcome of the final market is not correlated with the bet settlement.
- Cashed-Out bets shall not contribute to meeting the rollover requirements of any Sports promotion.
- Bets placed using a Free Bet cannot be the subject of a Cash-Out.
RealDealBet Odds and Markets
You’ll be well and truly spoilt for choice when it comes to the variety of sports offered at RealDealBet, making it an excellent place to bet on niche sports. Punters can have a bet on football, basketball, tennis, athletics, badminton, baseball, boxing, cycling, cricket, e-sports, American football, Aussie rules, darts, golf, hockey, ice hockey, MMA, motor sport, netball, swimming, handball, volleyball, rugby league, rugby union, snooker, pool, speedway, winter sports, surfing and a good range of speciality betting and virtual sports.
There’s a seeminly endless stream of live events to satisfy in-play punters, each with a good depth of markets allowing bets on most aspects of the sport in question. The variety of markets is best on football with anywhere up to 75 to choose from in-play, giving plenty of ways to stay involved with the match right up until the final whistle.
The live betting on football is available on all of your favourite top tier competitions, such as UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, English Premier League, German BundesLiga, Italian Serie A and Spanish La Liga among others.
With Evander Holyfield the face of the website, it has a Las Vegas feel with black background and light text highlighted by flashes of vibrant coulours to give a real classic casino look. All of the features are well laid out with the main links to each sport down the left and a slideshow of the latest offers and big events in the centre of the screen.
Located in the familiar top-right position, the betslip can be customised to show singles, combination and system bets. Just above this is a means to choose your preferred odds format, which can be customised to show fractional, decimal and American style odds. The language is configured to cater from your current browsing destination, but can be altered depending on your country of residence and you can also change your time zone if desired.
RealDealBet Payment Methods
RealDealBet accept payments from most major credit and debit cards as well as a variety of online e-wallets and manual bank transfers. Use VISA, VISA-Debit, MasterCard, Maestro, Solo or Switch to debit your account. Alternatively, holders of Skrill and Neteller accounts can make deposits using their online wallets.
Realdealbet.com operates under a license ( license number: 8048 / JAZ ) in Curacao. Their website has security measures in place to protect your deposits and personal details.
RealDealBet Customer Support
We have not heard any bad reports about RealDealBet, so therefore any user issues are thought to be few and far between. Should you experience any difficulties, the 24 hour live chat service is a quick means of raising a query and the customer support team are on hand to help resolve any problems you may be experiencing.
Alternative points of contact are listed below;
Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: +356 277 81907
Phone: +356 277 61017