If you’re looking to find the best betting odds, we’ve got you covered at Freebets.com Our fantastic compare odds tool is free to access and straightforward to use.
We compare odds from all the major online bookmakers to supply you the best sports betting odds available. Here at Freebets.com, we keep you up-to-date with prices on your daily sporting events, as well as future major events like the Grand National and Cheltenham Festival.
- fifa world cup 2018 Select
- friendly international matches 2018 Select
- fifa world cup 2018 england top goalscorer Select
- fifa world cup 2018 germany top goalscorer Select
- fifa world cup 2018 iceland top goalscorer Select
- fifa world cup 2018 sweden top goalscorer Select
- fifa world cup 2018 best european team Select
- fifa world cup 2018 best south american team Select
- fifa world cup 2018 winning continent Select
- fifa world cup 2018 argentina top goalscorer Select
- fifa world cup 2018 brazil top goalscorer Select
- fifa world cup 2018 croatia top goalscorer Select
- fifa world cup 2018 france top goalscorer Select
- fifa world cup 2018 japan top goalscorer Select
- fifa world cup 2018 portugal top goalscorer Select
- fifa world cup 2018 costa rica top goalscorer Select
- fifa world cup 2018 spain top goalscorer Select
- fifa world cup 2018 will a country win the world cup for the 1st time this year? Select
- fifa world cup 2018 winners group Select
- fifa world cup 2018 winner and top goalscorer Select
- fifa world cup 2018 top goalscorer Select
- fifa world cup 2018 best african team Select
- fifa world cup 2018 best central and north american team Select
- fifa world cup 2018 best asian oceanian team Select
- fifa world cup 2018 australia top goalscorer Select
- fifa world cup 2018 belgium top goalscorer Select
- fifa world cup 2018 highest scoring team Select
- fifa world cup 2018 lowest scoring team Select
You’ll find odds comparison for the most popular betting markets on sports events from around the globe. Use our Compare Odds tool to find the best day of the race and ante-post prices on major UK and European horse racing events such as the Grand National, Royal Ascot, Cheltenham and Prix De L’Arc De Triomphe, not to mention the hundreds of minor meetings taking place every month.
- rsa chase Select
- cox plate Select
- belmontpark Select
- scone Select
- mildura Select
- kingston town classic Select
- canterbury Select
- gulfstream Select
- monmouth Select
- lonestar Select
- churchilldowns Select
- emeralddowns Select
- arapahoe Select
- laurel Select
- arlington Select
- ruidosodowns Select
- presqueisledowns Select
- prairiemeadows Select
- fairmeadows Select
- santaanita Select
- mountaineer Select
- losalamitosqh Select
- belmont Select
- melbourne cup Select
- caulfield cup Select
- railway stakes Select
- arkle chase Select
- mares hurdle Select
- champion hurdle Select
- albert bartlett novice hurdle Select
- supreme novice hurdle Select
- grand national 2019 Select
- winterbottom stakes Select
- ryanair chase Select
- champion chase Select
- cheltenham gold cup Select
- king george vi chase Select
- stayers hurdle Select
- mares novice hurdle Select
- ballymore novice hurdle Select
- st leger Select
- tufnell trophy Select
- irish derby Select
- national hunt chase Select
- jlt novice chase Select
- travers stakes Select
- dubai world cup Select
- eclipse Select
- king george vi & queen elizabeth stakes Select
- the everest Select
- epsom handicap Select
- 2000 guineas Select
- northumberland plate Select
- 1000 guineas Select
- july cup Select
It’s not just horse racing though, we find the best football betting odds on the top international and club competitions with prices available on Champions League, Europa League, Premier League in addition to domestic cups and leagues from the four corners of the world.
No matter what the sport, whether it be major snooker tournaments, darts events run by the PDC and BDO, or ATP and WTA events including the Grand Slams, Freebets.com has it covered.
Use this invaluable tool to find best odds for Rugby Union and Rugby League plus big motor sports events like Formula 1 and Moto GP.
Why compare Betting odds?
For many people, having a bet is a matter of automatically using the same bookmaker whenever they decide to have a punt. The more shrewd gamblers would never contemplate doing that.
There’s little place for loyalty in betting and it makes absolute sense to seek out the best betting odds available, and shopping around could make your wins even bigger!
For single bets,there really is no excuse for not getting the best odds. All you need do is look on a betting odds comparison site to easily compare odds for any sporting event.
For more complex bets such as accumulators or system bets such as a Trixie, Yankee, Canadian, Heinz or Lucky 15, you would be advised to use an online betting calculator that can work out the best option for you.
The key factor in any bookmaker odds is the margin they apply. Basically, the higher their margin, the less value for the punter.
Let’s give an example. Juventus played Barcelona earlier in the Champions League this season and in the first leg bet365 had the Juve win at 13/8, the draw at 11/5 and the Barca win at 9/5. To work out the margin, you first need to convert those odds to decimal format.
So we have 2.63 (13/8); 3.20 (11/5) and 2.80 (9/5), from which we can now calculate the margin:
(1/2.63) x 100 = 38.02; (1/3.20) x 100 = 31.25; (1/2.80) x 100 = 35.71. Now add the three figures together and you have a total of 104.98. So the margin for the match odds on this game is 4.98%.
Many sites give a list of the top bookmakers by betting margin, from which we’ve put together the table below focusing on some of the UK’s most popular sites.
|Bookmaker||Overall margin||Football margin|
Featured Free Bets
Top rated bookies odds in the UK
While no bookmaker will have the best odds for every market in every event, some are clearly more competitive than others. The best way to assess a bookmaker’s competitiveness is to look at their margins.
bet365 has long been known for its competitive pricing, but competition is now so fierce that a number of other bookmakers are pushing them. It all adds up to great news for the punter.
The most competitive bookmaker of all is Pinnacle, but they are presently unavailable to UK customers (their return is expected in the not too distant future though). MarathonBet also have very low margins, but they have a reputation for severely limiting how much you can stake/win.
In terms of football betting, the lowest margins today among the big players is probably BetVictor, but you need to take into account that bet365 offers many minor leagues that the majority of their competitors don’t. That will push up their overall margin on football. There are also Enhanced Odds available on tons of big games these days, where the odds on offer can be hugely inflated.
It’s worth noting that margins will vary depending on the competition too. You will almost always get a far lower margin on a Premier League or Champions League game than you would on a game in the Bulgarian 2nd Division or a Peruvian cup tie.
That’s a result of both the volume of bets and bookmaker knowledge ensuring that their prices on the former are going to be far more accurate than those on a lesser traded market.
How to compare betting odds
You’ll find that comparing odds is a great way to make the most of your bet and at Freebets.com our compare odds tool is a must use. We’ll bring you the best odds for a variety of sports, perfect for checking out the best Premier League odds.
As mentioned before, comparing the odds is only really successful if you choose to open more betting accounts, and using a betting calculator to find the best betting odds will be incredibly helpful.
To find the best odds for your event, simply select the sport from the Menu bar to open the odds page which will show the upcoming events.
To dig deeper for odds and markets, use the filters to compare odds by competition or country. Choose the event and you’ll be shown all the available betting markets for that event. Choose your market and compare odds from up to 12 leading online bookmakers, click the price to go through to the bookmaker’s website.