|Restrictions||Outright win singles|
Money Back If A Williams Driver Wins The British Grand Prix
Formula One fans head to Silverstone for the circuit’s 50th British Grand Prix this weekend, and Lewis Hamilton will hope to give the British fans something to cheer about on Sunday.
The Brit currently lies 29 points behind team-mate Nico Rosberg as Mercedes have dominated the championship in 2014 so far, although former champions Williams fought back in Austria.
Felipe Massa and Valtteri Bottas filled the front row in qualifying for the last race at the Red Bull Ring, and should one of the two Williams drivers win the British Grand Prix, SeanieMac will refund all losing win singles.
Place a pre-race bet on any win single or win part of e/w singles on the Outright market of the race for any driver to win, and SeanieMac will offer your money back if either Massa or Bottas win the British Grand Prix for Williams.
A maximum refund of £50 is available and will be rewarded as a free bet token. The promotion does not apply to multi-bets or free bets made on the race.
SeanieMac terms and conditions:
– Cash back Applies to all other drivers.
– Applies to bets placed prior to the start of the race (Sunday 6 July – 13:00 )
– Max refund €50 per customer. (Currency equivalent)
– Applies to bets placed on the Outright Market only.
– Applies to win singles & win part of e/w singles only.
– Does not apply to singles in multi-bets.
– Free bets do not qualify for this offer.
– Applies to all channels.
– Applies to Official Result only.
– Applies to Ireland and UK customers only.