We aren’t currently offering the NetBet free bet, but we highly recommend these free bets:
Get a £10 Free Bet when you place a £10 bet on Football
NetBet has a new sign-up offer available to its new customers where they can get £10 free bets when they deposit and place a first £10 bet on any football market.
How to Claim:
- Click the Visit Site button above.
- Sign up to your NetBet account.
- Deposit and place a £10 bet on any football market at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50).
- Get a £10 free bet when your first sports bet is settled.
Terms and Conditions
The following conditions have come into effect on 01/11/2022.
- Minimum odds 1/2 (1.50).
- Customers will be awarded a £10 Free Bet.
- Customers will qualify for the Free Bet once their first £10 qualifying bets on Sports have been placed and then settled on the account.
- Qualifying bet can be on any sport of your choice and can be either a single or a single line multiple bet with two selections or more.
- Cashed out qualifying bets will not qualify for the offer.
- Customers must place a qualifying bet within 30 days of registration and for the bet to settle within this period to receive the Free Bet automatically.
- Free Bet will be credited to the account within 24 hours of the qualifying bet settling.
- Free Bet can be used on singles or combo on any sport.
- Free Bet is valid for 7 days.
- One Welcome Offer will be applied per customer, per household, per IP Address.
- Bets placed with free bet tokens or bonus funds will not qualify for the offer.
- Free Bet stake is not included in any winnings. Free Bets must be used in their entirety.
- Deposit methods NETELLER, PayPal and Skrill are not eligible for this promotion.
- This promotion is valid until 1st April 2023.
- Only customers from the United Kingdom can take part in this Welcome Offer.
NetBet is a feature-packed online casino, with some amazing offers including:
– In-play and live betting
– VIP club
– Bookie’s blog
– Easy cash-out
NetBet Licensing and Safety
NetBet are regulated and own a license by the UK Gambling Commission, and the casino is also a member of the International Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS), which can help punters to recoup money if there’s a discrepancy between a bet result and the actual payout. NetBet also use Go Daddy 2 protection to ensure that customer data is absolutely secure on the site. In other words, NetBet is completely safe for use by players and should be considered a highly trusted online casino.
NetBet Odds and Markets
NetBet is a great online casino for those who love sports, but it also offers a wide variety of games for slot fans and card players, too. NetBet casino includes:
– A varied sportsbook offering a wide range of sports from both UK and international markets
– Great odds, especially in football
– Horse racing is well covered so you will find UK & Irish racing odds with some special Cheltenham betting offers becoming available around Festival time. (March)
– Also offers casino, poker, and slot games
While most players will likely be drawn to NetBet for their versatile sportsbook offerings and great odds, the site is also a decent casino in its own right. It offers classic table games including roulette and blackjack, as well as a wide variety of slots and jackpot games. The NetBet casino also boasts daily casino offers and opt-in offers every Sunday.
NetBet App and Mobile
NetBet is easier to use for owners of Android devices using an easily downloadable Android app. That said, users of all devices can simply access NetBet on its accessible mobile site, without needing to download a thing.
NetBet launched in 2001, making it a solidly established player in the online gaming and casino market. It’s got a loyal fan base and has proven itself to be a trustworthy and reliable online gambling platform. NetBet was awarded the best overall sports betting operator at the CEEGA awards in 2016, proving that they’re recognised in the industry as a leader in the sports market.
NetBet Rating – 4.5 Star Rating
We give NetBet 4.5 stars out of 5. It’s a solid, trustworthy bettor which offers a great range of betting options for everyone, but caters especially well to sportsbook fans. The site itself is beautifully easy to navigate and NetBet are proving themselves to be the king of good offers and promotions. Our only criticism would be the lack of live streaming, but this likely won’t be a problem for most players and in-play betting is still well covered.