Get a £5 Free Bet when you place a £10 Acca bet each week on Football this Summer
How to Claim:
- Sign up to your NetBet account
- Open up Football markets
- Place a acca of at least £10 on any football with 4 selections or more minimum odds 1/2 (1.50) per selection.
- £5 Free Bet will be given on settlement and one free bet per week until 1st August 2022.
Terms and Conditions
- Pre-match and Live betting on any market will count. Only accas settled before Sunday 23:59 each week will count.
- One Free Bet per week. Monday - Sunday valid until 1st August 2022.
- Minimum stake of £10. Minimum odds 1/2 (1.50) per selection will qualify.
- Only bets on Football will count.
- Acca bets needs a minimum of 4 selections to qualify.
- If your 4 fold becomes a 3 fold this will not be eligible for the promotion.
- Players will receive their Free Bets when your first £10 acca will settle.
- Free Bets will remain valid for 7 days after crediting and can be used on any sport.
- Only customers from the United Kingdom are eligible for this promotion.
- Bets placed with either Free Bet tokens or bonus funds will not qualify for the promotion.
- This offer is not to be made in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Cashed Out and cancelled bets will not qualify for the promotion.
NetBet is a feature-packed online casino, with some amazing offers including:
– In-play and live betting
– VIP club
– Bookie’s blog
– Easy cash-out
NetBet Licensing and Safety
NetBet are regulated and own a license by the UK Gambling Commission, and the casino is also a member of the International Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS), which can help punters to recoup money if there’s a discrepancy between a bet result and the actual payout. NetBet also use Go Daddy 2 protection to ensure that customer data is absolutely secure on the site. In other words, NetBet is completely safe for use by players and should be considered a highly trusted online casino.
NetBet Odds and Markets
NetBet is a great online casino for those who love sports, but it also offers a wide variety of games for slot fans and card players, too. NetBet casino includes:
– A varied sportsbook offering a wide range of sports from both UK and international markets
– Great odds, especially in football
– Horse racing is well covered so you will find UK & Irish racing odds with some special Cheltenham betting offers becoming available around Festival time. (March)
– Also offers casino, poker, and slot games
While most players will likely be drawn to NetBet for their versatile sportsbook offerings and great odds, the site is also a decent casino in its own right. It offers classic table games including roulette and blackjack, as well as a wide variety of slots and jackpot games. The NetBet casino also boasts daily casino offers and opt-in offers every Sunday.
NetBet App and Mobile
NetBet is easier to use for owners of Android devices using an easily downloadable Android app. That said, users of all devices can simply access NetBet on its accessible mobile site, without needing to download a thing.
NetBet launched in 2001, making it a solidly established player in the online gaming and casino market. It’s got a loyal fan base and has proven itself to be a trustworthy and reliable online gambling platform. NetBet was awarded the best overall sports betting operator at the CEEGA awards in 2016, proving that they’re recognised in the industry as a leader in the sports market.
NetBet Rating – 4.5 Star Rating
We give NetBet 4.5 stars out of 5. It’s a solid, trustworthy bettor which offers a great range of betting options for everyone, but caters especially well to sportsbook fans. The site itself is beautifully easy to navigate and NetBet are proving themselves to be the king of good offers and promotions. Our only criticism would be the lack of live streaming, but this likely won’t be a problem for most players and in-play betting is still well covered.