Pros and Cons
Attractive welcome bonus for new customers
24 different sports to bet on
Live betting with cashout options
No betting apps available
No UK horse racing
21Luckybet Sportsbook Review
Founded in 2022, 21Luckybet is one of the newest sports betting sites in the UK. 21Luckybet is another combined online sportsbook and casino from ProgressPlay Limited, who are registered, licensed and regulated in Malta.
ProgressPlay is also licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission. This means you can safely bet in a fair, fun, regulated and secure environment.
New Players Only. Min £10 qualifying bets, stake not returned. Free bet - one-time stake of £20, min odds 1.5, stake not returned. 1X wager the winnings. Wager from real balance first. Wager calculated on bonus bets only. Max conversion: £200. Valid for 7 Days from issue. Withdrawal requests voids all active/pending bonuses. Excluded Skrill deposits.
21Luckybet Free Bet Welcome Offer
- Maximum Bonus: £20
- Minimum Deposit: £20
- Minimum Odds: 1/2 (1.50)
21Luckybet Bet £20, Get £40 Free Bets
21Luckybet gives all new customers £40 in free bets as a Welcome Bonus when you make your first bet of £20 or more at odds of at least 1/2. (1.50).
Bet £20 and Get a £40 Free BetTerms & Conditions Apply
- New UK Licensed Brand
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Decent betting odds
How to claim £20 in 21Luckybet Free Bets
1. Click the ‘Claim Offer’ button above to access 21Luckybet - To create a new account with 21Luckybet visit their site and click on the red “Join Now” button in the top right of their homepage.
2. Sign Up - Fill out your details in the form presented and click ‘Submit’. You only need to enter your email address, a mobile phone number and create a password at this stage.
3. Complete Registration - After clicking Submit you will be prompted to enter further registration details including your full name, address and date of birth. Once completed click ‘Submit’.
4. Fund Your Account - Once you have successfully completed registration you will be taken to the deposit page. Make your first deposit of at least £10 using your preferred payment method.
5. Activate Your Account - You will also receive another pop-up window asking you to activate your new account by entering a 4-digit verification code which will have been sent to your email address. Once submitted your 21Luckybet account will be fully activated.
6. Place Qualifying Bet - In order to get your £40 free bet you first need to place a qualifying sports bet of at least £20 at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50).
7. Get your £40 free bet credit - Your £40 free bet bonus will be credited to your bonus balance once you have placed your qualifying bet.
21Luckybet Sportsbook Offers & Promotions
For current 21Luckybet Sports players, there are a number of extra betting promotions & offers in addition to the 21Luckybet Welcome Bonus.
- Wager Wars – Get a spot on the Wager War leaderboard and you will be eligible to win cash prizes. To be eligible for this promotion, players must make a minimum deposit of £10 and bet a minimum of £50 on any sporting events. The more you wager the more you climb the leaderboard.
- Tennis Cashback – Deposit £10+ using the 21Luckybet promo code BASELINE and bet real money on any tennis match. You will get 10% of any losses reimbursed up to £500 max.
- Football Leaderboard – Deposit £10+ using the promo code PENALTY and place qualifying bets on football. Finish in the top five to get a free bet.
- Formula 1 Cashback - Use the code PODIUM to deposit at least £10. Bet real money on any Formula 1 race. Get 10% of any losses up to £500.
- Slam Dunk Leaderboard - Deposit £10+ with the promo code: SDLB and place qualifying bets on basketball. Finish in top 5 to win free bets.
- Rewards Store – You can use the points you earn from completing tasks in the Rewards Program to buy things in the Rewards Store. Missions could involve playing a brand-new game or placing a bet on a particular sporting event. Rewards on offer include free bets, free spins, deposit bonuses and cashback offers.
21Luckybet Sportsbook Features
- Live Betting - ‘In-play’ betting is available across a variety of sports
- Sports Calendar - Displays live & upcoming sports events in date order
- Cash Out - Cash out options are available to settle your bet early
- Results Database - Comprehensive searchable sports result section
- Built-in Casino - Offers regular and live casino games
- Rewards Store - Collect points from your play and exchange for prizes
21Luckybet – Licensing & Safety
21Luckybet comes under the umbrella of ProgressPlay Limited online betting sites. ProgressPlay is a limited liability company registered in Malta (C58305), that is licensed and regulated by Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) and operates under a Licence Number of MGA/B2C/231/2012 issued on 16th April, 2013.
The UK Gambling Commission (UKGC), which oversees gambling in Great Britain, has granted ProgressPlay Limited a licence and account number of 39335.
21Luckybet uses the latest firewall technology and 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to ensure that all sensitive data is sent safely to their secure servers.
The processing of online credit and debit card payments is handled by a number of well-known organisations that have made a name for themselves as experts in safe online transactions and fraud prevention.
- Licensed by both UKGC & MGA
- Completely safe & trustworthy security: 10/10
21Luckybet Sports – Odds & Markets
Like other ProgressPlay betting sites, 21Luckybet has very good market depth and offers odds that are competitive with the bigger brands.
As a new sports betting site they must offer odds that are at least competitive if they hope to compete with the more established bookmakers. 21Luckybet Sports is undoubtedly competitive in that aspect.
21Luckybet currently offers a respectable 24 different sports or categories to wager on, with especially good market depth on the big sporting events such as the Premier League and the World Cup.
All new 21Luckybet customers can start betting immediately on their preferred sports & markets by using their 21Luckybet Welcome Bonus.
21Luckybet Sports Main Focus
21Luckybet Sports, like many other sites catering to the British market, has a significant emphasis on football; Premier League matches alone typically have more than 400 different betting markets and including some live betting options.
Additionally, the market depth for other major football leagues and competitions is very good too, as are those for other popular sports including tennis, golf, cricket, and basketball. Unfortunately at the moment they do not offer UK horse racing but do have US racing.
More specialist sports like Formula 1, Alpine Skiing, Chess and eSports, which are less mainstream, are also covered very effectively. The outcomes of political elections and TV & film awards can also be wagered on.
Here are some of the most popular sports that 21Luckybet accepts bets on:
- Horse Racing
- Formula 1
- Ice Hockey
- American Football
- Rugby Union
- Rugby League
21Luckybet Sports App & Mobile
As 21Luckybet is a brand new site there are still no 21Luckybet apps available at the time of writing. However as some of the other ProgressPlay sites do have betting apps this is something that may well change in the future. In the meantime, you can still bet on the move via your mobile devices thanks to the fully mobile-optimised 21Luckybet website which works just as well as a betting app with the added advantage of requiring no download or installation.
21Luckybet was only established in 2022 but it is run by the ProgressPlay group which also owns a number of other online betting sites and has a long history in the gambling industry. As such, this combined sportsbook and casino may look and feel familiar to regular online bettors.
Even though ProgressPlay Limited is based in Malta, the UK Gambling Commission has given the company a licence to operate in the UK. This means that 21LuckyBet is considered a safe and secure place to bet for UK players.
At 21LuckyBet, there is also 128-bit SSL encryption, which is another security checkbox that has been ticked. This should help customers who are thinking about joining 21LuckyBet feel confident that their personal and financial information will be safe here.
21Luckybet Customer Support
On the 21Luckybet website, there is an informative FAQ section that will address some of the more common queries players may have. However, there is also a customer service team available 24/7 either by Live Chat or email (accessible via a contact form on the site).
Some players will be disappointed that there is no customer support by phone.
21Luckybet Sports – Our Rating 4/5 stars
The 21Luckybet Sports platform is simple to navigate. It’s easy to quickly find the sports and markets you want via the menus or search tool.
The odds are comparable to those offered by bigger names in the business and there is also a wide range of “in-play” betting odds, but as yet there is no live streaming. When it comes to big sports events like the World Cup and Premier League there is excellent market depth.
The 21Luckybet Welcome Bonus is definitely on the generous side, and getting it isn’t too hard either with only one £10+ qualifying bet needed at odds of 1/2 (1.50) or greater. There are a few other promos and cashback offers on the site, but these could be more appealing.
Lastly, there are a good number of ways to deposit money into your account including debit cards, Maestro and some e-wallets. However, those who want to fund their account with an e-wallet should be aware that doing so for their initial deposit can preclude them from being eligible for the site’s welcome offer.
One of the most significant drawbacks to the 21LuckyBet payment options is the processing fee that will be applied to each withdrawal. As with other PPL sites, the website charges a 1% fee for withdrawals up to a maximum of £3 which may upset some customers.
Bet £20 and Get a £40 Free Bet