Pros and cons
Excellent range of betting markets which is often improved
Comprehensive live streaming available to customers signed in to a funded account
Mobile apps on Android and iOS devices work very well
Many withdrawal methods take a minimum of three days
Holding company and licence holder has fallen foul of regulations in the past
Get £20 bwin Money Back Bonus as a Free Bet
bwin is one of Europe’s biggest online sportsbooks and has partnerships with Europe’s biggest football brands, Real Madrid, Manchester United and Bayern Munich.
With up to 30,000 betting opportunities on a huge range of different sports, bwin is an essential addition to to every serious and casual gambler’s bookmaker portfolio.
Join bwin today and get £10 Money Back as a Free Bet in new customer offer. Simply register and deposit at least £10 to qualify money back. Just make the first deposit within 30 days of opening an account and the bonus will appear in the account within 24 hours.
How To Claim £20 Money Back as a Free Bet on bwin
>Click CLAIM YOUR£20 NOW and go to the bwin website >Click ‘Register Now’ and complete the sign-up form >Make a deposit of at least £10 to receive your bonus
The betting offers for new accounts are subject to a wagering requirement, the deposit must be bet once and the bonus bet three times at odds ofat least 1.70 before winnings can be withdrawn.
Use your bonus to bet on a range of 45 sports at bwin including Alpine skiing, american football, athletics, aussie rules, badminton, bandy, baseball, basketball, beach volleyball, bowls, boxing, chess, cricket, cycling, darts, field hockey, floorball, futsal, gaelic sports, golf, greyhound racing, handball, horse racing, ice hockey, lacrosse, martial arts, motor racing, poker, pool, rink hockey, rowing, rugby, sailing, snooker, soccer, softball, squash, swimming, table tennis, tennis, trotting, volleyball, water polo, winter sports and yachting.
Bwin’s football markets are particularly extensive and over 40 regions of the football market are available to view separately and place bets on. Outright markets are available in the vast majority of football leagues in the world and you will find their in-play betting runs smoothly with betting markets available right up to the final whistle.
bwin Deposit Bonus Terms and Conditions
The bwin Welcome Bonus is a very easy offer to claim. They have a £20 Money Back as a Free Bet, for which you just need to sign-up, then register and deposit £10 or more to get your Bonus.
Bonus funds shall be available to play with, but cannot be withdrawn until the player meets the wagering requirements. Bets that have been cashed out do not count towards the wagering requirement. The Requirements must be met within 90 days from the date the bonus was placed in your account.
bwin Offers & Promotions
In addition to the bwin Welcome Bonus, there is a very decent selection of other bwin offers & promotions to be aware of.
- bwin predictor – bwin are giving away £100,000 every week to the players who guess the exact minute and second of the first goal in their selected football match. To get involved, first login / register at bwin. Next, have your first go by using your FREE prediction, before receiving further predictions for every £10 staked at bwin! When you use the free prediction, it will act as both your opt in for the current Predictor and future Predictors. You collect up to 100 predictions every day. All qualifying bets must start and be settled on the same day to qualify for the Predictor and you will receive your predictions the following day after your bets are settled.
- 5 Team Acca Insurance – Get your stake back as a bwin Free Bet if one team in your football 5+ Accumulator bet lets you down – every day! This offer applies to every team, every league and in any combination. You must opt-in to this promotion.
- bwin Tennis Challenge – Get a share of a €500,000 prize pool simply by placing tennis bets, with cash prizes on offer every week! Just place tennis bets and get points with their bwin Tennis challenge. With your final ranking in their weekly leaderboards you can also earn ‘Golden Points’. If you get on the main leaderboard you can grab even bigger Cash prizes as well as VIP tickets to top football matches!
- bwin Horse Racing – bwin offers odds on UK & Irish horse racing which all come with ‘Best Odds Guaranteed’. They may also run special offers around major events including Royal Ascot and Cheltenham betting offers.
- bwin Acca Madness – Win £800 + in free bets every week by placing Accas.
- Enhanced Accas – Enjoy daily Enhanced Accumulators where you can get boosted winnings on bwin’s selected multiple bets!
bwin Features & Betting Opportunities
There are a host of features & betting opportunities available with bwin that add to the customer experience.
- Cash Out
- Good range of Bwin promotions
- Hugely comprehensive sportsbook with over 90 sports covered
- Competitive odds
- Plethora of banking options available
- Vast array of In-play betting
- Auto-accept odds feature
- My Promotions – see all of the promotions available to you
- 1-Click betting – designed to shorten the betting process as much as possible, this feature is found on top of the live betting page
- Live Chat window – you can chat with up to 1,000 people at the same time
- Live streaming
- News section
bwin Odds and Markets
Bwin has a large array of different sporting markets for punters to bet on. At the time of this review there are 30 separate sports for Bwin customers to view markets for and place bets. Markets include:
Football, Tennis, Cricket, Rugby Union, Golf, Snooker, Basketball, Boxing, Rugby League, Formula 1, American Football, Baseball, Biathlon, Bowls, Chess, Combat Sports, Cycling, Entertainment, Futsal, Handball, Horse Racing, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Motorbikes, NASCAR, Rally, Rink Hockey, Ski Jumping, Speedway and Volleyball.
Bwin’s football markets are extensive and over 40 regions of the football market are available to view separately and place bets on. Outright markets are available in the vast majority of football leagues in the world.
The remaining markets are all represented well, with the markets you would expect to find such as Outright markets for golf events and Tennis tournaments.
In-play betting is present and runs impressively and smoothly, with betting markets available up until the final whistle.
Unfortunately, Bwin does not offer any horse racing or greyhound markets within its sportsbook, but otherwise is a strong sportsbook offering competitive odds across the range of popular sports events and sports betting markets.
Bwin’s website is extremely slick, and runs smoothly. Their brand has a consistent colour scheme and house style matching their logo. Navigation is simple and intuitive, markets are easy to find and navigate quickly.
A good number of images are present throughout the website and are of a good quality, providing more polish to an already impressive website.
The live-betting section to the right of the website is extremely slick, displays up-to-date scores and provides goal updates. Similarly, live streaming is available allow punters to follow the action online and is equally impressive in its presentation.
All round, bwin’s website is one of the more impressive websites in the online sportsbook and bookmakers market; it is incredibly stylish as well as being efficient and functional.
If you are intersted to know where the money is going, Bwin’s sports homepage shows the most popular bets in different popular sports categories, making is simple to see the odds in the more reputable upcoming fixtures.
Bwin also offers a Poker, Casino and Games service of equal quality.
Online gamblers can get access to bwin’s website via the optimised mobile portal while its iPhone and Android apps give users the opportunity to access live betting and can be downloaded via bwin’s website.
bwin Mobile Betting & App
The bwin mobile app has the same user-friendly feel as that of the main website and comes with full-screen mobile live streams, meaning you can now watch over 16,000 live events in full screen on the bwin Sports app on your smartphones and tablets!
You’ll also never miss a goal with Live Alerts on the bwin Sports App! Do you want updates for your favourite sports? Active alerts are now live on the bwin Sports App! Be at the centre of the action!
bwin Customer Service
Bwin is regarded as having a reliable and effective customer service programme, being quick to respond to matters and having good opening hours for their customer service lines.
Bwin provide tutorials for making your first bet and for their mobile betting, which is extremely welcome for new customers and is a welcome touch. The creation of your bwin account is incredibly simple and quick and there is very little hassle in beginning your bwin adventure.
There are a number of ways to contact bwin’s customer service team. There is an FAQ provided in the contact area of their website where you can find the answer, very quickly, to a number of commonly asked questions.
In addition, you will also find an e-mail form to ask a specific question you may not find in the FAQ. The form is incredibly simple, and easy to use.
A number of phone numbers are also available for use, along with a postal address.
00350 200 777 6100350 200 777 61 (sports/casino/games)
00350 200 47 19600350 200 47 196 (poker)
sports/casino/games call times: Monday – Sunday, 10:00 – 22:00 (GMT+1)
poker call times: Mo – Fr 10:00 – 20:00 (GMT+1); Sa-Su 12:00 – 20:00 (GMT+1)
bwin International Ltd., Suite 611, Europort, Gibraltar.
bwin – Our Rating – 4.5 Stars Rating
A long-established name in bookmaking, it’s doubtful any of their rivals can match bwin when it comes to the number of sports and bwin betting options they cover.
The site is very well designed, user-friendly and easy to navigate, while the mobile app, whether for Android or iPhone, has to be one of the best in the business given its various features, such as full-screen mobile live streams and Live Alerts.
There are numerous banking options that should cover just about every possibility.
The bwin deposit bonus for new customers isn’t the biggest available and comes with a rollover requirement that further lessens its appeal, but there are additional bwin promotions covering a range of sports.
With Virtuals, Casino, Live Casino, Games and Poker all available from the same site, bwin is the one-stop shop for your gaming needs and, added to all their other features, comes highly-rated as such.