Pros and Cons
Reputable Company: Grosvenor Casinos have been a major player on the UK betting scene for over 50 years.
Extensive Football Betting Markets: Grosvenor offer as many as 20,000 football bets at one time & offer excellent in-play odds
State of the art security technology: With SSL encryption, Grosvenor offer one of the most secure sportsbooks on the market.
Restrictive Signup Offer: Grosvenor simply offer double the odds on the first winning bet as a signup offer, rather than a welcome bonus.
No Live Streaming: they don’t offer live streaming services to their players.
Limited Sportsbook: Grosvenor have only been in operation as a sportsbook since 2016 and as a result don’t offer the same depth as some of their market competitors.
Grosvenor Signup offer – Double the Odds Welcome Bonus
All new players are eligible for the Grosvenor sportsbook welcome offer, but the promotion does carry a few restrictions. Grosvenor’s account setup process is straight forward, and once initial funds are deposited, new customers are can access the signup promotion. The Double Odds promotion allows players to place a first bet, with a maximum stake of £10. Should the bet win, new customers will be paid out at double the odds the initial bet was placed at. This promotion is valid for 60 days once an account is opened, and all additional winnings will be paid in cash.
Whilst doubling the odds on the first bet placed is a decent bonus, there is no guarantee the bet will win – meaning the bonus only is given to customers who win their first bet.
How to Claim Grosvenor the Double the Odds Welcome Offer
Claim your signup bonus at Grosvenor now • Register online at grosvenorcasinos.com • Click ‘Sign Up’ on the home page • Deposit funds into the account • Make an initial bet selection and place a maximum of £10 stake. • Click on the ‘100% odds boost’ option on the bet slip. • Should the bet win, winnings will be paid out at double the odds as cash.
New customers. Max £10. 100% Odds Boost token. Keep it fun – set your deposit limit. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org
Double the Odds Terms and Conditions
- Only valid for new registrations to www.grosvenorcasinos.com. Existing members do not qualify.
- Bet must be placed using real money in combination with the Odds Boost Token.
- Offer applies to Sport bets only. Maximum total stake is £10. Each way bets are a maximum of £5 each way (£10 total stake)
- If you stake less than £10 you will forfeit the remaining amount of the odds boost token.
- ‘Double the odds’ refers to fractional odds only. For the avoidance of doubt, it is the profit from the eligible bet that is doubled.
- Extra winnings are paid in cash upon bet settlement.
- Customers have 60 days after registration to use the Odds Boost token.
- A maximum of 1 offer is available per person, household, IP, device, e-mail address or payment details.
- Members depositing with Neteller or Skrill will not be eligible for this promotion.
- Member bet limits also apply to Odds Boost token placement.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Grosvenor Casinos reserves the right to withhold or retract any funds generated if winnings are mistakenly credited or patterns of abuse are found.
- Customers, whose accounts have been closed, suspended or are found to have multiple accounts will not be eligible. In the event of a breach of #8, the first registered account only will be eligible.
- In any dispute, the Grosvenor Casinos management decision will be final.
- Grosvenor Casinos reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time without prior notice.
- We may at any point before, during or after the promotion, ask for valid proofs of identity, such as a passport to verify your identity, age and residency. If you are unable to produce such documents you will automatically be excluded from the promotion and will forfeit any prizes that have already been allocated or awarded to you, without compensation.
- We do not guarantee continuous uninterrupted access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the promoter may interfere with the operation of the Website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties, participation or claims that are corrupted or not delivered.
- General Terms and Conditions and Sport Betting Rules apply.
- Promoter: Grosvenorcasinos.com & Grosvenorsport.com, operated by Rank Digital Gaming (Alderney) Ltd.
Grosvenor User Experience
Grosvenor have clearly worked hard to ensure that the signup process is user-friendly. The blue and white colour scheme across both the mobile and desktop sites are simplistic but clear for any level of punter. Depositing funds can be done through all of the usual methods such as Visa/Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller and many more. One notable omission from the depositing options Grosvenor offer however is PayPal. Much consideration has been given to beginner punters by Grosvenor who have a minimum stake limit of just £0.10. They also have a weekly, monthly and yearly deposit limit feature, which is important when encouraging responsible gambling. With 50 years in the industry, Grosvenor pride themselves on offering excellent levels of security for their punters and their website has the latest SSL encryption technology. The Grosvenor sportsbook is easy to navigate and is a comprehensive resource for all levels of punter. Each sport/market is clearly signposted along with sub-headings for different leagues/competitions, making finding the right market for you simple.
Grosvenor Sports Offers & Promotions
Grosvenor offer their punters a varied selection of sports betting options: • Football – With football matches dominating their home page and over 5,000 bets to access at any one time, football is their primary focus. • Horse Racing – As they have access to all of the UK and Irish races, as well as races from further afield, horse racing is integral to the Grosvenor operation. • Darts – With odds on all of the major events across the across the darting calendar, Grosvenor offer excellent darts betting coverage. • eSports – Grosvenor offer over 300 eSports markets for punters to access.
Like so many UK online betting companies, football betting is at the heart of the operation with Grosvenor Sports. With a variety of world leagues to bet on as well as the latest transfer and managerial movements, Grosvenor are looking to attract as many football punters as possible. They also offer odds on upcoming fixtures on the homepage, encouraging football betting for the upcoming week and can have as many as 20,000 different football bets available at one time. The British heritage that Grosvenor has stemmed from sees the website focus on UK sports with horse racing, darts and snooker markets all available from the home page.
Grosvenor Sports Features
• Easy to navigate Sportsbook – Grosvenor offer a solid array of sportsbook options, all of which are easy to access from the homepage.
• Extensive Football Markets – With a huge array of footballing markets to access, football fans will never be stuck for a bet with Grosvenor.
• Emphasis on In-Play Betting – Navigation from the Grosvenor homepage to in-play action, across a variety of sports, is quick and simple.
• Starting Soon Feature – Grosvenor have made a huge effort to ensure punters are kept abreast of the latest happenings and have a starting soon tab on their homepage.
As a sportsbook, Grosvenor have one of the widest resources available to punters. With extensive odds on a variety of sports and markets, there really is something for everyone. The obvious limitation to the Grosvenor website is the lack of live streaming. With no live action to follow, punters can feel a little detached from in-play happenings. In addition, the lack of mobile app is in danger of leaving Grosvenor behind some of its direct market competitors.
Football punters are spoilt with Grosvenor with a huge variety of markets available. In addition, they offer some of the most competitive odds on the market when it comes to football betting. Away from ‘the beautiful game’, sportsbook options are varied but don’t go into too much depth. Over 30 sports are covered by Grosvenor, but they don’t offer the same global betting options some of their competitors do. The obvious limitation to the Grosvenor website is the lack of live streaming. With no live action to follow, punters can feel a little detached from in-play happenings.
Grosvenor Sports – Licensing & Safety
Having been a major player on the UK betting scene for 50 years, Grosvenor Casinos are licensed and registered in the UK. In addition, the both Grosvenor casino and their sportsbook operate using secure ‘https’ webpages. They utilise the latest SSL encryption technology to keep personal data and financial details completely safe.
Grosvenor sports – Odds & Markets
Grosvenor offer their punters bets on over 30 different sporting markets. The homepage is awash with the latest in-play offerings, with an additional ‘Starting Soon’ tab – allowing punters to plan their betting day. Under the sports tab, betting options are broken down by sport and signposting to your sport of choice couldn’t be easier. Football is the key betting market offered by Grosvenor, who can offer as many as 20,000 football betting markets at any one time. Horse racing, darts and snooker are also prominent options for punters on the homepage – both in-play and ante-post. Less traditional betting markets such as chess, volleyball and table tennis are also available from the Grosvenor sportsbook homepage.
With football as their principal betting market of choice, Grosvenor have a distinctively British feel to their operation. In direct comparison to other betting companies on the market Grosvenor offer an excellent of football betting options. Darts and snooker are also well-represented whilst horse racing is covered by Grosvenor but perhaps not as extensively as some of their market competitors. Depth of markets across other sports is a relative weakness for Grosvenor who don’t offer particularly strong market options for sports such as golf, tennis and cricket.
Grosvenor Payment methods
Grosvenor have excellent security protocols in place and offer a solid choice of payment options to customers. Traditional methods such as bank cards (Visa and Mastercard) as well as Neteller and Skrill are the most used options for new customers. PayPal are a notable absentee from their payment method options but they still offer over 10 different ways of laying down funds. Deposits are usually instantaneous, once verification checks have been made. One of the best features Grosvenor offer is their fee-free withdrawal facility, meaning punters aren’t charged for withdrawing funds. In addition, Grosvenor generally process withdrawals within 2-4 days of the request being put in.
Grosvenor possess most of the traditional depositing methods, making signup a simple process. The array of depositing options available to new customers is very accommodating. With a deposit limit of £5 and a withdrawal minimum of £10, Grosvenor are looking to appeal to all levels of punter. They possess some of the best security statistics on the market and have competitive withdrawal times too.
Grosvenor App & Mobile
The mobile site with Grosvenor has been optimised to make navigation simple. A light blue and white design doesn’t sound cutting edge but it works as a ‘classic’ colour scheme. In-play markets and latest odds dominate the home page on both the mobile and desktop site, making betting in-play easy. The Grosvenor Sports app is easy to use and is a dedicated resource, with separate apps available for Grosvenor’s casino games. Both the app and the mobile site are very user-friendly and navigation across both platforms is unexacting.
Much like the accompanying desktop site, the Grosvenor mobile site and app are both very easy to use. Betting on the move is essential for most punters and the Grosvenor mobile site is simple to navigate. With a classic colour scheme, an array of in-play betting options and cash out facilities, the Grosvenor mobile betting options compete with any on the market.
The first Grosvenor Casino was opened in Maidenhead, UK in 1970 and their notoriety across the country has built ever since. As of 2020, they have 56 casinos across the UK, specialising in providing a complete betting experience for punters. Betting trends have moved online increasingly over the past decade and Grosvenor have upped their online presence as a result. They still offer all of their casino options that in-store customers can access but they have also developed their online sportsbook.
Grosvenor Star Rating: 3.5 out of 5
With a rich heritage in the UK across the casino community, Grosvenor have only been operating their sportsbook since 2016. As a result, it lacks depth as a sportsbook and their markets are rather UK-centric. The amount of markets offered on football betting is encouraging and it allows punters to indulge in football bets, regardless of their aspirations or bank balance. Navigation across all Grosvenor platforms is simple, and customers are looked after with excellent security protocols. Grosvenor’s biggest issue currently is their lack of signup bonus offer. New customers can access an initial ‘Double the Odds’ promotion, but should their first bet lose, they aren’t entitled to any bonus for joining the sportsbook. In addition, Grosvenor have yet to introduce live streaming to their site – leaving them trailing in the wake of many of their market competitors. Overall, Grosvenor are a highly reputable betting company that will surely grow the sportsbook operation in years to come.
What are the best features at Grosvenor?
• Extensive Football Betting Markets
• Highly secure betting platforms
• Varied in-play markets
• Fee-free withdrawals
• Low minimum bet limits
Is Grosvenor licensed and legal in the UK?
Yes. Grosvenor Casinos is licensed and registered in the UK.
(Remote Operating License Number: 000-38750-R-319345)
What promotions do they have at Grosvenor?
The Grosvenor sportsbook signup offer gives new punters a chance to double their winnings on their first bet (maximum first bet: £10)
What sports have the best promos at Grosvenor?
The Grosvenor sports signup offer can be used across all sports in the Grosvenor sportsbook.
As a sportsbook, Grosvenor don’t offer a huge array of promotions.