Snooker Shootout Money Back - If Losing Player Scores 0
Ronnie O'Sullivan, Judd Trump, Mark Selby and Jimmy White are among the snooker stars coming to Blackpool in this week's fast-paced Shootout, so Betfair are offering refunds on losing bets should your losing player score no points in their match.
Place a single pre-play bet on any player to win any match during the Snooker Shootout between 4-6 March 2015 and, should your player lose and score no points, Betfair will refund your stake as a free bet.
The maximum free bet refund you can claim is £/€25, which will be available to use for the next seven days before otherwise expiring.
Bets settled by Cash Out or Exchange bets do not qualify.
Betfair terms and conditions:
- Applies to match betting singles on any game across the Snooker Shoot Out Championship, 2015
- If your selection loses the match and doesn't score a point, we will give you your money back, up to £/€25 as a free bet
- One free bet per customer per match
- First bet on the market will be the qualifying bet
- Max refund £/€25 per customer. If you place a lay bet on the exchange on the same selection you will no longer qualify for a refund
- Bets settled using Cash Out, Exchange bets and bets placed with free bet tokens will not qualify for a refund
- Free bet tokens valid for 7 days and not available for use on the Exchange or Gaming products
- Free bet stake not returned
- Credited within 24 hours of your bet being made
- If you have received an email excluding you from promotions you will not qualify for a refund
- You can take part if your Betfair account is registered in one of the following countries; UK, Rep. of Ireland, Austria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark (excluding horse racing and greyhound racing promotions), Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Sweden.