Cheltenham Festival Money Back - Should You Lose Your First Bet On Day One
Celebrate the opening day of the Cheltenham Festival with Unibet, who offer refunds of up to £10 as a free bonus should you lose your first bet that day.
The four-day spectacular that is the Cheltenham Festival gets underway on Tuesday 10 March, so Unibet are offering customers plenty of promotions to take advantage of when placing your bets on the action.
Simply back a horse to win as a minimum £10 bet on any race from day one of the Festival to qualify for a refund.
If your horse fails to win, then you will be awarded your stake back as a free bonus. This must be wagered three times the amount at minimum 1.40 odds before any potential winnings from it can be withdrawn.
The offer applies to both single and multiple bets, Each-Way stakes excluded.
The day one offer applies to UK customers only.
Unibet terms and conditions:
- Offer applies to customers located in UK only
- Offer applies on your first bet placed on any of the Cheltenham races on Tuesday 10th March 2015.
- Customers must stake a minimum of £10 to be eligible. Bets of greater than £10 will only be refunded £10 if the subsequent bet loses.
- Offer does not include each-way or placed bet markets.
- Both single and multiple bets apply to this promotion.
- All bets must be settled by 23:59 on Tuesday 10th March 2015.
- You will receive your bonus as soon as the status of the bet has been settled to 'lost'.
- This bonus must be wagered 3X at minimum of 1.40 odds before any potential winnings can be withdrawn.
- All offers are intended for recreational players and Unibet may limit the eligibility for this offer and limit stakes at its own discretion
- Unibet reserves the right to change or withdraw this promotion at any time
- General Unibet terms and conditions apply.